Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 07:31 PM   #10526
Kari

Oh thanks everyone, Dei you don't have to apologize, I'm good with it, >.<. Oh yeah Disorder, you look cute, ^^
Old 06-05-2006, 08:26 PM   #10527
nuksaa

Kari,

As a descendent of Celtic/Pictish heritage (and the rest being Norweigen/Welsh/Irish) and an American, I will not apologize but reinstate the confirmation that you are definitely beautiful. The individual of our collective ire is just jealous that he will never be able to hold such a cherished flower as yourself.

This individual would lend me to be ashamed of my heritage but that would give him some type of power of which he will never have the satisfaction; and it would give an idea that I consider him equal in any way shape or form too just about any living thing.

We could plot many miserable deaths of such an individual but honestly let's keep it simple and put it as my son demonstrates clearly to this individual "kiss my lily white ass".

Sanctus, please do not let the deeds of one out way the need to keep your shining light among us. They will rise their ugly heads again and we cannot let them cause any other reaction than the collective disdain they deserve.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:06 PM   #10528
WolfMoon

Kari, I must apologise, my dear. it seems that I'm currently the only moderator around and I'm not online nearly enough to handle these kinds of brainfarts properly. I'm sorry that that disgusting waste of life found a target with you. I hope he dies of cancer-infested genital herpes.

Maybe the Admins. should start paying more attention to the boards?!

Kari, you are a stunning vision of loveliness.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:15 PM   #10529
nuksaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuksaa
...one out way...
Ummm..eerrr...one out weigh...

Ahhh. Wolfmoon. May your words and actions lift the stain.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:43 PM   #10530
Kari

I don't see why you seriously have to be sorry, but thanks anyway, I am very pleased with your graditude though. Thank-you all :]
Old 06-05-2006, 10:00 PM   #10531
nuksaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari
I don't see why you seriously have to be sorry, but thanks anyway, I am very pleased with your graditude though. Thank-you all :]
Because you (nor anyone else) do not deserve to be treated in such an undeserving manner. You were sharing your world with us and it allowed him to enter it and be his loathing self. I am grateful you shared your world and seem content to continue do so with us here. I, of course, only speak for myself but my gut tells me many share in the sentiment.

(And I still cannot believe I spelled 'weigh': way.)
Old 06-05-2006, 10:38 PM   #10532
tekajo

In the future guys, don't quote the fucktards...especially Gordo. It would be best if all of his words could be wiped clean, unlike the stains on his pants.

Kari, welcome to the GNet Hottie Club.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:56 AM   #10533
winged_dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
Kari, welcome to the GNet Hottie Club.
*bats eyes* Am I in the club?

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 06-06-2006, 04:54 AM   #10534
Sanctus Dei

Nuksaa... that ass munch isn't celtic.. he's as much of a half breed as the next hypocritical fucktard. And as to my leaving... I won't stand for that shit... EVER. I don't care if I hate the victim, racist comments are like hot coals on my skin and I won't be apart of a site that allows them to be visible (hence the 24 hour issue)... too many people died to erase this shit from society and that ass wad just shit on their graves... if that isn't enough to heat you, you're made of fuckin' stone.

I hope you rot in hell Juan.

Winged... need you ask?
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:47 AM   #10535
WolfMoon

Winged is certainly part of our Hottie Club!

=*
Old 06-06-2006, 05:02 PM   #10536
mutsumiasakura

Location: In the darkest corner of the smallest, most boring town in the universe.
Is it possible to delete this shithead? Please, Wolfie, if I ask nicely and bat my eyelashes at you in a winning manner?

"Poetry is the deification of reality." -Edith Sitwell

"Whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life . . . "
Old 06-06-2006, 05:38 PM   #10537
mutsumiasakura

Location: In the darkest corner of the smallest, most boring town in the universe.
Enough with the racist comments, scumbag. No one cares about your pathetic superiority complex, so please stop spreading your semen-laden shit around in public. If you'd take your penis out of your ass long enough to stop bragging about how white it is, you might realize that your hopeless attempt to find meaning in life is better put to use eating out the ass of your promiscuous male roomate instead of annoying the fuck out of the members of this forum.
Quit trying to compensate for your miniscule, flaccid member by waving it in our faces. No one describes a jerk quite like Shakespeare, thou foul and pestilent congregation of vapours (Hamlet). You speak an infinite deal of nothing (Merchant of Venice).
Now go the fuck away.

"Poetry is the deification of reality." -Edith Sitwell

"Whoso eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath eternal life . . . "
Old 06-06-2006, 05:52 PM   #10538
Wise Child

Eat shit, you asshole. EAT. FUCKING. SHIT. You worthless piece of scum, get a life and try to scrape some residue of something resembling dignity off the floor - then do us all a favour and piss off. If you were as ugly outside as inside your face'd look like a goat's cunt. People here didn't like you. Fucking DEAL WITH IT ALREADY! I wasn't even here when you first came, and you bore the living piss out of me.

Kari - I'm sorry you've had to be bored by this knob jockey.

And I'm taking your head... I promise I'll return it.

Disorder - how did you get to be so cute? People want to know.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 06-06-2006, 06:30 PM   #10539
Phayte

Hmm.. you do realize that white people only make up less then 3% of the worlds population right?
~William Shakespeare
Old 06-06-2006, 07:19 PM   #10540
Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuk Keedair
the white man has suffered more then any other race in the world. We soon had enough and kicked the shit out of the romans who we were slaves to for over a thousand years.
Romans were white. Picts were celts, and the saxon's were from northern germany, none of these people came from the artic circle. Europeans only suffered because they opressed each other, except for in spain where they were conquered by north africans.

Also, you're comment about japan sickens me. If it wasn't for japan making great advances of scaling down most electronic equipment, for all we know modern technology could be a step back. Japanese people also make some really interesting movies and music and manga.

Dude, just go crawl down some hole, and choke on yourself. It would do as all a great favour. And i hope all of this gets deleated, including your user name, as soon as possible.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:35 PM   #10541
DeadBeauty

http://behind-dark-eyes.blogspot.com
Well...thats what i look like,
Kind of shitty,I was always ugly... but you get it.

-Caitlin

"When life is laughing at you in your face,
why not try give death a taste?"
Old 06-06-2006, 08:36 PM   #10542
DeadBeauty

Yeah

http://behind-dark-eyes.blogspot.com
Well...thats what i look like,
Kind of shitty,I was always ugly... but you get it.

-Caitlin

"When life is laughing at you in your face,
why not try give death a taste?"
Old 06-06-2006, 09:58 PM   #10543
Phayte

Can someone please get this fucktard off the board?
I'm so sick of rasict fucks who think they are better then anyone thats colored.
~William Shakespeare
Old 06-06-2006, 11:41 PM   #10544
disorder

Stop trying to get us to see your point of view, Tuk, 'cause not in a million years will any of us be able to get our heads that far up our asses.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...kate1/0363.jpg

From your view, it should be all brown.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:24 AM   #10545
angel011

Maybe this is a stupid question, but why responding to this joker at all? Why not just ignoring his posts?
Old 06-07-2006, 03:38 AM   #10546
Legacy of Wulf

I've learned a valuable lesson.

Start this thread from the last pages and go back, not from the first pages and go foward.

Only took me 14 pages of broken links from 2003 for me to realize this.

I'm really on the ball this morning.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:03 AM   #10547
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Deadbeauty you are lovely, stunning I say.

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Old 06-07-2006, 04:12 AM   #10548
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuk Keedair
If romans were white then your assuming the spanish are white and the greeks are white too. saxons are from scandinavia, picts are not celts. They came from atlantis. The picts were dark in complexion. As for the japanese they are good with their art and technology, but they were not smart enough to invent the atom bomb like the germans did. Yes spain was conquered by north africans like hannibal. spain was conquered by many people. The romans, the africans, the moorish muslims, vandals, ect.
History lesson:
The germans did NOT invented the atomic bomb, thanks to the American who had the most famous physicians in their laboratory, and didi not look to see their skin color.
You say germans, so I assume you think about Einstein.
So, Einstein, was not german, but Swiss.
And second huge mistake, the two people who invented the atomic bobm where Léo Szilard and Enrico Fermi.
Szilard was born in Budapest and Fermi in Roma. None of them where aryans.
(mostly because aryans are people from India, but I guess you're too ass to understand this)

Speaking of the colour, it's stunning to see how many people think I'm a pure french, when one of my parents is from Algeria (you know, the arabic ones in Africa) and the other from both Turkia and Romania.
So much for the skin colours code asshole.

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Old 06-07-2006, 04:52 AM   #10549
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Aaagh, this stupid monkeyman made me forget that I wanted to post pictures... *sigh* One track mind, so hard to live with it...

So, here's me with my new hat, which doesn't fit me and matches with none of my clothes, but I don't care, I wanted it badly.
Because it's the same kind of hat that Audrey Hepburn had in "My Fair Lady"
By the way, the hat is purple, but it get blue here, for some reason.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...airladyhat.jpg

Me fooling, with and without the hat

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...a/ridicule.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...wootimdumb.jpg

And finally, just me, almost normal

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...nelastique.jpg

Terry Pratchett
Old 06-07-2006, 08:23 AM   #10550
Sanctus Dei

IS there anyone actually running this fucking forum?? From Botz to racist ass munches the whole place is going to the worst part of hell, and there has barely been an eyelash flicker from the fuckin' 'powers that be' What, are you sleeping over there?? You stood front and center when someone was verbally threatening your integrity... but then abandon the remainder your forum...??

You're letting members down... be insulted... solicited... WHAT THE FUCK?? You fuckin suck.

God, I miss EPS...
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Closed Thread