Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 09-10-2007, 10:11 PM   #1
missobtuse

Hair cut help.

Am trying to grow my hair out but, i want to cut off some of my old dead dyied hair, and well i have a lake of ideas.
Right know i have a grown out A-line bob, the sides are about an inch below my ear and the back is just a little bit shorter. (hope thats not to confusing)
Does any one have an idea of any good ideas of what i could do?
Any help is appericated. Thanks!
missobtuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:37 PM   #2
raggedyanne

My hair is about the same style. Not sure what to do with the color, but when your hair gets to your shoulders have your stylist make it more one length or else it will look a bit strange.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:52 AM   #3
Anguelon

I just had my hair chopped a week ago coz it was the same length, it was in long layers. Now it's to the middle of my back, it was to my butt crack...lol. Anyhoo, I agree with raggedyanne on this. It'll look a bit weird as if you have a tail or something hanging from your head.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:50 AM   #4
TopHaggardDoll

Unless you want to go uber short, let your hair grow out.