Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-31-2009, 03:15 AM   #1
badteccy

I never did this bored/insomnia

1. What do you do? Most importantly I'm a student. I'm super involved with school (not just classes, though I kick ass in them). I'm a news anchor, the future arts and entertainment editor of our paper, possibly the future station manager of our radio, and I do a radio show. I also volunteer in our tech services. When I'm not at school I work as a cashier. For fun I like to go to shows and parties hosted by artsy fartsy hipsters. I enjoy tacky shirt and sweaters and vinyl.

2. Where are you from? Pennsyvaaaahneeya

3. Who is your favorite author? Don't really care, but I likeF. Scott Fitzgerald and Amy Tan (can't help it)

4. What are your favorite films? Honestly, not a big movie watcher. I like a lot of Korean movies. Donnie Darko, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Doom Generation...Frost/Nixon was pretty badass, OH and No Country For Old Men.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? I will never marry

6. At your funeral? Merzbow

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Before I'm an old lady of 25...

8. What kind of casket would you want? BLACK WITH BLACK LACE AND BLACK ROSES AND BLACK BLACK BLACK!!!

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? BLACK! Naw I kid, I dunno...I like my gold jacket alright..

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? My childhood was a series of awkard and uncomfortable events...so, nada.

11. What's your favorite band? Let's play a game, which are actual bands?
Men, In Their 30's, Cats and Cats and Cats, Super Rainbow Wish Time, Clock Yo Sock, Toaster Strudel and the Sunshine Time, +/-, DVDMPthree,

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? About to get my ass. degree. I will acquire a full MBA

13. Why did you join? I used to be totally goth?

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Rudimentary Peni.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:23 AM   #2
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
On the basis of number 14 alone you rule and are given the key to the dungeon.

So like, welcome and shit.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:16 AM   #3
Mr E Nigma

I think the 2,000 posts speak for them self..

Bit to late to welcome you, BUT! I will say... continue on with whatever it is you do here. :]