Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #251
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
How do you think that they would react if they found out that you berate people on the internet about their homosexuality?
One guy in particular loves it when I acknowledge him as "flaming." In fact, he would like if everyone acknowledged how flaming he is. This isn't true of everyone, but I feel SCC likes it when people notice. That's why understanding people as individuals is actually a rewarding and friendly thing to do.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:30 AM   #252
Bete Noire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch
That's why understanding people as individuals is actually a rewarding and friendly thing to do.
Fuck that. Understand yourself first...

Then explain to me. Cause I'm struggling...
Bete Noire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:36 AM   #253
Tam Li Hua

Catch, calling someone a "fag" and saying they are "flaming gay" aren't exactly the same thing. One is intended as an insult [which I think you know] and the other is not. :/
Old 02-17-2009, 11:47 AM   #254
drewsilla

I found the vids painful to watch. At first I thought it was a big joke, b/c it was the only reason that I could see anyone dressing up like they were going to some redneck funeral with clothes from K-Mart. Then I watched the second video, and knew it was for real.

Catch, nobody dresses like that, ever, unless they are poor and get clothes from the Salvation Army's dumpster. You can't give advice for shit, and if you made these videos to advise others then you need to get out of the mall and away from the little Hot Topic kids, b/c there are more people in the world who do DIY 1000% better than you. Anyone in your life that tells you the vids you did are great and informative are laughing behind your back, because they are neither informative or clever in the very least. You make older goths look really, really, really bad. Do you enjoy being insulted and laughed at?

Do yourself a favor and stop making movies. Period. They are pathetic and bland.
drewsilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #255
Man In Room 5

Am I the only one who understands that Catch is trying to be a loser and everyone is just feeding into it? She wastes her life entering into dance contests, TV shows and writing 2nd rate crap on Wordpress because she's trying to sell herself as the "loveable loser" cliche. She's trying to make it the same way that William Hung made it....if you can call that "making it". She's second rate, she knows she's second rate and her dignity is low enough that she's comfortable selling that image.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:35 PM   #256
drewsilla

Oh, I get it now, Catch. It's your attempt at sarcasm. Ha. Ha. Ha.
drewsilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:56 PM   #257
CrimsonPythonidae

Um, guys, does anyone else get the impression that Catch may actually be mentally retarded? Is that the right term? I don't want to offend anyone but she seems to be entirely missing everything that is being thrown her way . . I went to school with people like that, they arrived in a short yellow bus and had really nice special carers.
CrimsonPythonidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:09 PM   #258
Man In Room 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonPythonidae
Um, guys, does anyone else get the impression that Catch may actually be mentally retarded? Is that the right term? I don't want to offend anyone but she seems to be entirely missing everything that is being thrown her way . . I went to school with people like that, they arrived in a short yellow bus and had really nice special carers.

I guess you didn't see this...let me repeat it for the slow kids:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man In Room 5
Am I the only one who understands that Catch is trying to be a loser and everyone is just feeding into it? She wastes her life entering into dance contests, TV shows and writing 2nd rate crap on Wordpress because she's trying to sell herself as the "loveable loser" cliche. She's trying to make it the same way that William Hung made it....if you can call that "making it". She's second rate, she knows she's second rate and her dignity is low enough that she's comfortable selling that image.
sjsjsjsjjssjjssj
Old 02-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #259
CrimsonPythonidae

Trying to be? Or just is? You think someone would try to be the way she is? In any case she's far from "loveable".

And na, I must've missed that bit.
CrimsonPythonidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:03 AM   #260
RavenHallows.

I really don't get why this topic is still near the top of the list. I have a feeling that Catch (?) herself might be sitting behing her screen and chuckling with happiness over all the attention she's getting.
RavenHallows. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 04:34 AM   #261
Maxim_Macabre

Obvious poster states the obvious.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:38 AM   #262
Tam Li Hua

Crimson: She's definitely got some kind of mental issues going on, though I'm not sure if it's retardation. Perhaps some version of mild schizophrenia?
Old 02-18-2009, 06:42 AM   #263
Man In Room 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenHallows.
I really don't get why this topic is still near the top of the list. I have a feeling that Catch (?) herself might be sitting behing her screen and chuckling with happiness over all the attention she's getting.

It's near the top because of redundant posts that tell us nothing by merely repeating what has already been said.

No names mentioned or anything like that....
Old 02-18-2009, 04:49 PM   #264
Catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonPythonidae
Actually, that is really hurtful. When I was in the whom, the doctor told my mother that I would be born retarded and she should have an abortion.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:09 PM   #265
Alarica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch
When I was in the whom, the doctor told my mother that I would be born retarded
They were right! Kudos to the doctors.

And it's spelt 'womb'.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:24 PM   #266
Catch

What do you expect?

"Oh I at least we should die holding hands for always."
Marilyn Manson - The Speed of Pain
Old 02-18-2009, 06:27 PM   #267
Tam Li Hua

So, you -do- have a serious medical condition concerning your mind and emotions, Catch?

It would certainly explain a lot about the way you communicate. [I'm not being snarky; I'm honestly curious.]
Old 02-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #268
alyroi360

The word "fag" actually means a bundle of sticks.
alyroi360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #269
Xombie

Oh, shut up. No matter it's origin, it's become a derogatory term, so stop being so literal.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:50 PM   #270
alyroi360

I am merely pointing out the sensational stupidity of the incoherent use of the phrase, I'm not being impudent.

go fuck yourself.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #271
Xombie

Really? The meanings of words and phrases change over time? WHAT!?

"Gay" actually means happy. "Cool" actually means chilly. "Bitch" actually means female dog. "Bastard" actually means fatherless child. "Fuck" doesn't really have a single meaning at all!

This gets redundant, doesn't it?
Old 02-18-2009, 07:02 PM   #272
alyroi360

Unhappy

yeah. Are you done yelling? The meaning of the word doesn't change, the way people interpret it does... kinda cheesy, eh?
Old 02-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #273
viscus

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyroi360
I am merely pointing out the sensational stupidity of the incoherent use of the phrase, I'm not being impudent.

go fuck yourself.
What's so sensationally stupid about the practical use of language?

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:06 PM   #274
Xombie

The way you used "cheesy" is an awfully incoherent usage of the phrase, eh? Har har har, life is a wedge of cheese.

Meanings do change, although not necessarily abandoning their original definitions.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #275
alyroi360

the way people twist things into something it isn't, viscus. It's just damn deceptive, i think. when people have little kids hearing it, and so sutch and whatever. Practical use of language? It's far from practical. It's redundancy in the form of soundwaves from the vibrations of human vocal chords. Thank goodness for deaf people.