Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-04-2007, 10:58 AM   #51
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by firewizardvamp
wow. I knew that sex burned calories but c** is a teeth whitener! Wait until my boyfriend hears about that.
Right...go get on that...
People like you shouldn't be allowed to engage in adult acts.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 06:03 PM   #52
badteccy

Quote:
wow. I knew that sex burned calories but c** is a teeth whitener! Wait until my boyfriend hears about that.
....You kiddin' me?
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:03 AM   #53
Uncle Smoov

Quote:
wow. I knew that sex burned calories but jism is a teeth whitener! Wait until my boyfriend hears about that.
As my collegues implied, what the hell is wrong with you? Isn't everything obvious? You worthless landfill. First of all: it's an urban legend that human seed is a tooth whitener, it only whitens them for as long as its on them. And besides, even then, sometimes your teeth are some other color.
Could you be any denser?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtSorcier
It's not true, dear. Now go post an introduction or be subject to flamage.
I know, Nachtsaucier, check this loser out, right? What a filthy rodent. Wouldn't you agree that having to deal with rodents like this is a fate worse than death? Hey, firegizzardwimp, you think you'll be safe from the flames in the haven of the introduction board? Every living soul on this site hates you! The fire and wizards and vamps are yours to bear for all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Right...go get on that...
People like you shouldn't be allowed to engage in adult acts.
I hear that, compadre! Who's this bitch think she is? Oh my, isn’t she a presumptuous brainstump! She comes in here prancing around like a beauty queen who thinks she's all free and loose. No way, Fire loser, you amphibious whore, that's not how it works around here. But it's easy to guess that a flake of scum like you wouldn't understand that, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badteccy
....You kiddin' me?
High five! Forget this slut. What a dweeb. I can't stop laughing at that pathetic display, can you? Yeah, I know!

Jesus Christ, Lord of Man, you have got be making a subnormal joke, Firewaterburn! Is it possible that you’re seriously considering showing your face on this site again? If you are, you're making the biggest mistake you've ever made in your life, and that's saying a hell of a lot.

God, I hope she's gone, am I right everyone?
Uncle Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:26 AM   #54
maggot

o_o

Since when are you on our side?
Old 09-05-2007, 12:18 PM   #55
thedoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Smoov
As my collegues implied, what the hell is wrong with you? Isn't everything obvious? You worthless landfill. First of all: it's an urban legend that human seed is a tooth whitener, it only whitens them for as long as its on them. And besides, even then, sometimes your teeth are some other color.
Could you be any denser?

I know, Nachtsaucier, check this loser out, right? What a filthy rodent. Wouldn't you agree that having to deal with rodents like this is a fate worse than death? Hey, firegizzardwimp, you think you'll be safe from the flames in the haven of the introduction board? Every living soul on this site hates you! The fire and wizards and vamps are yours to bear for all time.

I hear that, compadre! Who's this bitch think she is? Oh my, isn’t she a presumptuous brainstump! She comes in here prancing around like a beauty queen who thinks she's all free and loose. No way, Fire loser, you amphibious whore, that's not how it works around here. But it's easy to guess that a flake of scum like you wouldn't understand that, huh?

High five! Forget this slut. What a dweeb. I can't stop laughing at that pathetic display, can you? Yeah, I know!

Jesus Christ, Lord of Man, you have got be making a subnormal joke, Firewaterburn! Is it possible that you’re seriously considering showing your face on this site again? If you are, you're making the biggest mistake you've ever made in your life, and that's saying a hell of a lot.

God, I hope she's gone, am I right everyone?
Where did you even come from? Whats with being a complete jerk? You aren't even the slightest bit witty, and reading that is the only true insult.

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
thedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:40 PM   #56
Uncle Smoov

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoll
Where did you even come from? Whats with being a complete jerk? You aren't even the slightest bit witty, and reading that is the only true insult.
Dear Dollface,

I'm glad you enjoyed my post, but the only real jerk here is you. I resent that you used the word 'jerk,' though I know you meant no offense. Honest mistake, but my grandmother was a jerk, and now she’s dead. Due to your repulsive misuse of the word, I heretofore revoke your privileges of its use. Would that I could remove your R, J, K, and E keys, but then you wouldn’t be able to type, “I just want to be your subordinate, Uncle Smoov. If I could turn back the clock and write a fawning apology, please believe that I would at once.” Perhaps I’ll grant you the ability to turn back clocks once I feel you’re worthy. Then again, perhaps I won’t.
You would do well to know my name, as this website is fully my demesne. I came from the east on camelback to find wealth and fame in the land of the Goths, an ambition that, while a complete success, many jealous toads see to contest. Perhaps you’ll be more docile once you and your invertebrate nervous system realize that struggle is useless.

See you in Hell,
Arthur Smooverelli
Old 09-05-2007, 12:45 PM   #57
Uncle Smoov

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
o_o

Since when are you on our side?
Come on, man, we're old buds! How's the wife, anyway? Oh yeah? Wow, that sure sounds like Polly! ::Rolls eyes and smirks in agreement to your news on the wife::! Boy, we really have a lot of catching up to do. So much lost time. So many unmade memories. So very sad.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:47 PM   #58
maggot

"my grandmother was a jerk, and now she’s dead."

xD
I have to start using that.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:53 PM   #59
thedoll

*adds to ignore list* thank god I wont have to stumble on that anymore.

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
thedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:09 PM   #60
NachtSorcier

I think I just lost IQ points.

Visit my online store: http://www.websofsilver.com
NachtSorcier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 02:08 PM   #61
Uncle Smoov

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtSorcier
I think I just lost IQ points.
The better for internet predators to draw you into a situation out of which you can't pull yourself. I'd watch out for creeps around here now that your retardation has blossomed into profundity. Don’t let your childlike impulses make you panic though. I’m here to protect you. I’d suggest trusting my advice and demands as though they were written in the Book.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:17 PM   #62
maggot

Uncle Smoov, you have to stay. It is boring here without you.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:17 PM   #63
Uncle Smoov

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoll
*adds to ignore list* thank god I wont have to stumble on that anymore.
The nightmare has just begun for our dear, though naive, friend thedull. For what she cannot comprehend is that a life without Uncle Smoov is like a coward without a mommy.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:26 PM   #64
badteccy

Uncle Smoov...do you have stairs in your house?
Old 09-05-2007, 02:29 PM   #65
Uncle Smoov

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
Uncle Smoov, you have to stay. It is boring here without you.
Stay? Why would the idea of leaving ever cross my mind? More pressingly, why would the idea of my leaving ever cross yours, or any of my people's? No, Emperor Smoov's tenure adheres to his life. His reign will last for as long as his veins are rivers, his followers will thrive with plunder and joy for as long as his fast-firing mind remains one with his astoundingly toned body, and his enemies will endure numberless miseries for as long as time remains a part of the universe.
Old 09-05-2007, 02:40 PM   #66
Uncle Smoov

Quote:
Originally Posted by badteccy
Uncle Smoov...do you have stairs in your house?
If I told you that, you scheming assassin, how would I be capable of protecting myself if you shoved me down them? Shoving is not the answer, you violent, twisted, unrepentant psycho. Return to the wilderness where lunatics like you belong before my jerk grandma's ashes get shoved down the stairs. I'll not tolerate malevolent goons like you in my domain. Shape up and think of nothing but the well being of your King or you'll find yourself protected in a way you'll neither expect nor enjoy.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:53 PM   #67
badteccy

I knew it...
Old 09-06-2007, 12:28 AM   #68
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Uncle Smoov, your flagrant use of monumental and extravagant vocabulary does little to dissemble your lack of dependable intelligence.

Orwell's Second Law: "Never use a long word where a short one will do."
--"Politics and the English Language," George Orwell.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:25 AM   #69
DarkWinter

Stats are useless. As a famous man once said: "There are 3 types of lies: Lies, Damned lies and Statistics."
Mark Twain
DarkWinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:33 AM   #70
Uncle Smoov

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleDameSansMerci
Uncle Smoov, your flagrant use of monumental and extravagant vocabulary does little to dissemble your lack of dependable intelligence.

Orwell's Second Law: "Never use a long word where a short one will do."
--"Politics and the English Language," George Orwell.
Hey BahHellDamnStainsMercury, you wouldn't know about the flagrant use of monumental and extravagant vocabulary if it closed a thesaurus on your tongue. Nor would you know dependable intelligence if it did the same - or perhaps a different, more relevant - thing.
Your easy-to-correct inaccuracies aside, I'll have you know that I am considered by one of the most important people on earth to be among the greatest minds in both the history and future of our species. Anyone with an eighth of a working head, many of whom reside on this very board, could point out my unquestionable genius after reading only one letter of the wisdom that flows like ink through my keyboard. At such a lofty position, I technically should be giving you advice, of which I have a great deal. Miserably for you, however, is that I'm still wondering whether or not you deserve it.
And so, to finalize, I hereby bestow many gracious thanks upon you for your most accommodating council in the matter of word appraisal. From now on 'big' will be my replacement for 'colossal,' 'do' will replace 'accomplish,' and 'good' will always be written when 'spectacular' is thought.

Orwell's fourty-fourth Law: "Two plus two makes five."
--"Nineteen Eighty-Four," George Orwell.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:00 AM   #71
Reikikuro

Not to start more argument but I love Uncle Smoov's colorful vocabulary.
Reikikuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 03:33 PM   #72
Amarantha

Dude!

This thread is about SEX.

Not ego boosting.

KAyyy???
Old 09-10-2007, 03:41 PM   #73
Rae Ven Rae

man--this was meant to be silly and somewhat useless--look what it hath wrought....
Rae Ven Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #74
Amarantha

No kidding.

I think they need to change the saying of "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn" to:

Hell hath no fury like Gnet.

y/n?
Old 09-10-2007, 06:38 PM   #75
Rae Ven Rae

LOL...perhaps...
Rae Ven Rae is offline   Reply With Quote