Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 05:50 PM   #1
Fried Mullet

I want to fight back, but how?

My brother, Dylan, has started some lame rumors about me at my school. Firstly, let me give some background info about this school: Its supposedly a Christian oriented private school, yet my brother just go suspended two days ago along with a few others for smoking weed at my party. Drugs, sex, you name rules this damn school. Anways, back to the point..........my brother got pissed because I ratted him to my mom about something very minor. So he started telling everyone that I liked this certain guy. Now remember, there are only about 35 people in the entire 7-12th grade so everyone knows everything. This guy/kid, Sean, is only 13-years-old.....in the 9th grade and I’m 16. He's about 6 feet tall and plays the guitar like a bat out of hell. He's not ugly, yet not at all attractive. So this other chick that I thought I could trust about certain things found out about this rumor and told Sean to his face that I did like him. Also, while back, I informed her I had OCD, not an extreme case, and I see a someone every Tuesday for this. She started blabbing to everyone that I have this disorder, and kind of gawking it. So now some people are referring me as "Dylan's crazy sister." And I do not like this fucking boy! Last week at my brother’s basketball practice, Sean approached him and said. "I heard your sister liked me, I am totally disgusted that someone that ugly could ever like me." I was incredibly hurt when my brother told me this. I have had past issues with depression and extreme sensitivity to my weight and looks. My brother also stated other kids at school who have made fun of my weight or OCD. I am not fat, but not anorexic either. I'm not ugly.......at least I try to convince myself that I'm not. I know I should lose a few pounds but its not so bad that I need to get right on it. What the hell should I do? I want to get back at these people so bad but I can't seem to find it in myself to do anything. If I don't do something now, I will be known for the rest on the year as a weak, lonely, outcast. Will someone give me some advice.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:04 PM   #2
Disfunction

"Drugs, sex, you name" are prevalent no matter where you go, Christian or otherwise.

As for the rest of it. Live. I mean, it may seem like a huge deal, but I spent the majority of my high school life in a Catholic school with people maintaining the assumption that I was gay. Just live. Don't seek revenge.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 11-02-2005, 07:20 PM   #3
nonfatsuperjesus

Introduce yourself, man.... I mean it's not that hard. Then, maybe I will respond to insignificant babbling.
Old 11-02-2005, 07:35 PM   #4
Disfunction

Yeah... that, too. Mother fuck.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 11-02-2005, 07:41 PM   #5
edible_eye

ha and ha!
Old 11-03-2005, 12:34 AM   #6
Fried Mullet

I've come to look back on it, I was being overly dramatizing. The whole point of the matter is, they're all pathetic and none of them have any effect on my life whatsoever. I'll move on.......and excuse my "insignificant babbling". I know it is pretty pathetic when I have to rely on complete strangers over a gothic forum to give me answers to me petty teenage issues. I am sure I'm not the only one doing so. Anyways, introduce myself? Hi....my name is Brittany.....I am 16-years-old.....I enjoy long walks on the beach.......reading romantic novels while cuddling by the fire place......I love hanging with friends......listening to music.....and talking on the phone! Can I be anymore flattering?
Old 11-03-2005, 01:26 AM   #7
sdgy

i think u should bitch slap the hell out of the next person to make fun of u, but thats just wht i think so yer....
Old 11-03-2005, 02:04 AM   #8
TheKorovaMilkbar

Hmm....Well, you did in a strange way, introduce yourself, so here's my two cents....

.....you ready?......

Fuck them. Who gives a shit what those people think. There is a hell of a lot less stress on your life if you just don't bother with them. Like anyone gives a shit what they say anyways, and you should probably bring that point up.

If you really want to get even and piss them off, you could do two things. You could just ignore their comments so as to make sure they don't get a rise out of you, because that is entertaining to them. Or you could do it the fun way. Kill them with kindness. I've pissed people off so very badly like that before. It makes you look superior to them, and they don't like that.

But I suggest you just deal with it. A little high school trauma builds character. In the end, when you've grown and moved on, it won't matter. You won't care when you're in college if you got them back or not. So just don't worry about it.

Alright, I'm very tired, and spent on my little sympathy.
Old 11-03-2005, 03:58 AM   #9
mortalitas incomitatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdgy
i think u should bitch slap the hell out of the next person to make fun of u, but thats just wht i think so yer....

sdgy....go F**K yourself, no one here likes you anyway.

ok, now brittany, i'm going to take pity on you because of your name (god i hope your not blonde too.....)

two things......

1) go to the newbies thread and properly introduce yourself or i guarantee you arse will be flamed hardcore (and it will probably be me who does it!)

2) dont lower yourself, hold your head up and stick your chest out. if you dont respond to their pettiness they will get bored and move on to the next poor sucker. trust me, it might feel like your throat has been slit now but in six months time you wont even remember this.

SMILE

*another eliter*
Old 11-03-2005, 04:10 AM   #10
Demonista_Ravenesque

Fried Mullet...The best way to fight back is with a giant spoon, ok?

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 11-03-2005, 12:32 PM   #11
Fried Mullet

Hmmmmm.......I never would have thought of that one before! <Bitch Slap> But anyways, thanks for the "fuzzy" tips.
"Don't get mad, get Glad."
Old 12-18-2005, 06:49 PM   #12
Fallenfromgrace

Who cares what they think dont let other people run your life you take control and run it yourself. No matter what they say, you know who you like and dislike.....And if that 13 year old fuck was to come up to you saying he like you or playing anything like that fuck him up badly that should clear your name of that accusition
Old 12-19-2005, 04:38 PM   #13
syn

I had shit all through 6th forum just for being me (don't ask I don't know either, something to do with my looks I guess) I'm blessed/cursed? with a mean left hook and big feet permernantly encased in DM's (at my height they look big anyway) so any shit I got and someone was on the recieving end of one of them. Not always the best idea, but to an extent worked for me. I find ignoring people and giving the finger works too. I was an antisocial fuck at that time in my life
Old 12-19-2005, 08:26 PM   #14
dreamforthedead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
November 3rd, hun. That's when this thread died.
Since this thread hs been dead for so long do you think t has brain damage? You know from lack of air to its brain? I think I'll go light a candle and hope someone takes it off life-support.
lets me live my life like this..."
'Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us'
Old 12-19-2005, 08:41 PM   #15
dreamforthedead

Hahahaha nice one Santarea. That's true it's a perfectly good thread- it's only pointless.
Old 12-19-2005, 08:54 PM   #16
dreamforthedead

16 unfortunately. Why??
Closed Thread