Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #26
Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae-wolf View Post
Man,
that's a brutal way to die.
Poor guy.
You can have sympathy for a guy who got nailed to death, but not for a guy who was *****?
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #27
drewsilla

Unhappy

I hate that kids found the body. What a terrible way to go. He must have pissed off somebody something awful.
drewsilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:49 AM   #28
Porcelain

People fucking suck.
Porcelain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #29
Heretic

That kind of horror is usually perpetrated by those who no longer see the target of their hatred as human. This reminds me that guy who was dragged to death in Texas a few years back; they found pieces of that guy littering 2 1/2 miles of road. This says "hate crime" more than it says first degree murder of the type someone would commit against someone they know.

Personally, from an investigative standpoint, I'd be willing to bet that they already have a bit of a profile of the person (or people) responsible for this. "High-powered nail gun"? This sounds to me as though the nail gun involved was an expensive, industrial version, maybe something only a contractor or construction worker would own or have access to, as opposed to the crappy ones you can buy down at the local bog box store. I'd also think that the type and brand of nail used says something about when and where they were purchased.

I just hope they catch those responsible. A person who could do something like that to another person, for no apparent reason, should not be walking free.

- Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote