Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-28-2007, 02:56 AM   #51
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
...unless they are the nuns from the Rage Against The Machine poster. Then they are allowed to do anything, event shoot their guns.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ine-resi-1.jpg

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:42 AM   #52
Delicate_Torture

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradle
Haha, thanks...Worst dating experiance for me would have to be...

When my step dad walked in having sex...

Oh god, that sucked.
Hang on.. your step-dad walked in on you while you were having sex, or your step-dad walked in while he was having sex?

Because I know which one I would find more embarrassing...
Old 03-28-2007, 08:51 AM   #53
Delicate_Torture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.wes straker
You are terrible. I don't think nuns are supposed to be interested in pop music.
Nuns are allowed to masturbate but not listen to pop music? What strange nuns do you have where you live?

My worst date would have to be the one that finished with me not being able to sit properly from the perfectly circular little whelted bruises on my arse caused by a polished wooden paddle with holes in it that I was beaten with.

Oh, hang on.. no, that was my BEST FUCKING DATE EVER!
Old 03-28-2007, 06:10 PM   #54
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicate_Torture

Nuns are allowed to masturbate but not listen to pop music? What strange nuns do you have where you live?

My worst date would have to be the one that finished with me not being able to sit properly from the perfectly circular little whelted bruises on my arse caused by a polished wooden paddle with holes in it that I was beaten with.

Oh, hang on.. no, that was my BEST FUCKING DATE EVER!
Let's be clear here. They're not supposed to masturbate, but they do. Pop music on the other hand is EVIL! No seriously, that was all drivel back there. I was making sarcastic jokes.

I don't want to change the subject here, but ending up bruised after a round of fun is superb! I once had a handprint on my neck last for a week. Now, you anti-masochists out there I don't want to hear the speeches about self-abuse. It's for pleasure, not for attention, and I won't be dissuaded!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:28 PM   #55
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneX
I'm not terrible! I just see things differently...
I dont think nuns should be looking at considerably younger men, who are possibly gay and sing about doing things that nuns shouldnt be doing...masturbation excluded.
The thing that I hate about online chat is that it's difficult to put across emotion with words. Terrible= silly, funny ha ha-- that sort if thing. As for the other comment, I am not one to encourage growth by unending deprivation so I wouldn't even agree with the whole being a nun thing. It wouldn't shock me if a nun had an irresistible curiousity regarding wordly affairs. Know what I mean?
Old 03-28-2007, 10:02 PM   #56
PersephoneX

I know what you meant about being terrible...anyway...i think nuns could drink us under the table, they're probably the biggest kinks of all and they go to all those shitty pop clubs to dance to dodgy pop music...But all this ins disguise! Ha! i have uncovered the evil nun plan!

Oh oh oh! I once went on a date, to a punk festival thingy and i got food poisoning after breaking my rule about eating food at shows. I puked on the back of his dad's car and in the back seat...and insult to injury, i got some in his HAIR! i was mortified...
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 05:19 AM   #57
mrs.wes straker

Ooh, puking on one's date. Sexy.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:25 AM   #58
PersephoneX

At least i can say he was drunker than i was, cos i could say with all honesty that i was sober!
Plus, you can't officially be my BoyFiend until i've puked on you...
I love my Ferret, 'cos he knows just how to handle me when i'm ill...He ties my hair and rubs my back and makes me feel like the most special, pretty person in the whole wide world, while i'm being ill on our boots... *blushies*
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 03-29-2007, 01:13 PM   #59
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
At least i can say he was drunker than i was, cos i could say with all honesty that i was sober!
I love my Ferret, 'cos he knows just how to handle me when i'm ill...He ties my hair and rubs my back and makes me feel like the most special, pretty person in the whole wide world, while i'm being ill on our boots... *blushies*
Yeah...this might sound weird, but I think it's really sweet and romantic when I'm throwing up and my beau is rubbing my back and saying things in a soft voice. It's nice.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 06:27 PM   #60
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
You are too much!!! :-D
Old 03-29-2007, 10:07 PM   #61
Arashi

Hmm. Never had a date. No other lesbians in my area.
Oh well.. Could that be considered a 'worst dating experience'? None at all.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:51 AM   #62
Delicate_Torture

Come to Sydney.. my girlfriend and I will set you up with some of our lovely dyke friends!
Old 03-30-2007, 02:24 AM   #63
PersephoneX

Or, if i dont like you, i could introduce you to my EVIL ex gilrfriend...

It makes me feel so special to have my Ferret make me feel like the most important person in the world while i cough up a kidney in the gutter. Though its gross, it shows how much he loves me.
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 03-30-2007, 09:09 AM   #64
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi
Hmm. Never had a date. No other lesbians in my area.
Oh well.. Could that be considered a 'worst dating experience'? None at all.
Oh, come on! You just have to sniff 'em out.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 06:47 PM   #65
Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Oh, come on! You just have to sniff 'em out.
The only claimed girls who like other girls I can locate in my area are scene kids saying that they're bi for the shock factor, while at the same time they call people 'gay' as an insult and run around arm in arm with their tight-pants wearing boyfriends.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:02 PM   #66
Dancing_in_rain

I have no dating experience whatsoever. Have never been on a date, kissed anyone, done anything at all. I'm working on it though...
Does having someone use your shoulder and later on your (clothed) thigh as a pillow count? That wasn't a bad experience though...it was quite nice actually.

Yawn. This is rather tedious, is it not?

www.chansondeplume.blogspot.com
^Mon blog d'ecriture en francais. Veuillez lire et commenter!
Translation: My writing blog in french. Feel free to read and comment.

Dancing_in_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 03:23 AM   #67
disorder

Well I've only ever been on one date. He talked about basketball the whole time. I almost died of boredom.
Old 04-08-2007, 12:10 PM   #68
DarkGentleman

Ok, my turn.
My worst one was back in 2002 when I met this girl I really liked after seeing her at her work when I go shopping. She was cute and had a very pleasent personality. So we agreed to go out on a date and see how it goes.
That following friday night, we went for dinner/movie and then to a nightclub. Sure enough I was having fun, UNTIL I saw her dancing,kissing and groping this other girl. OMG what was I thinking? so I thought I just join in the dancing with them. Suddenly she pushed me away hard enough that fell on my a**. Talk about split personality or what? She tells me "not to touch her b*t*hes and by the way I am bi-sexual, got a problem with that?", and she then proceed to kiss her more. I got up and walked out.
I was hurt, confused and constantly beating myself over the head about "How could I be so stupid to go on a date and not knowing she was bi?".
After I got home, she comes crying at my door and telling that she was so sorry for treating me that way and she promised that she will stop being bi.
She explained that she became bi only because she never had a man treat her so well. I was warned before by friends that bi's will always be bi.
I told her that I was sorry that I can't continue seeing her after what she did, so then few days later she comes and begs for forgiveness. I forgave her, thought maybe she come to her senses about us.
We did plan to meet again for coffee, but her "lover" came before that to tell me that they had slept together since that night and she tells me to stay away from her.
Oh boy. I thought I just show up for coffee anyways and told my "so-called" date about this lover of her's approach twords me. She denied all this, so I got up and walked out. I was sooooo tired of this crap. Enough damage was done anyways. I never saw her since then.

I have nothing against bi-sexuals or homosexuals, but I just don't like getting caught in the crossfire or "love triangles", it's just too much for me. Having them as friends is not a problem, in fact I do enjoy their company too.

I haven't had a date since a year ago I think, but before that it was 3 yrs after being dumped.
Some of my friends say that I've been running away from love, maybe I am scared getting hurt again. Normal or not?
DarkGentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 12:31 PM   #69
Minyaliel

A first kiss - damn, I wish I'd had that experience. My first kiss was on stage in an opera production. The guy was twenty years older than me. It was rather awkward. Anyway, back on topic...

Bad dates - yup, I've had a few. The most embarassing was probably that one time when I went to a disco with this guy I'd just recently met and didn't really know that well. Well, the dance floor was small, loud and cramped. We danced, and after a while he kissed me. I wasn't entirely comfortable with it, since I didn't know him that well, but I just let it happen. We went back to dancing; the music was so loud that talking made no sense. After a while he draws me so close to him that I can't help but notice his erection. This plain creeped me out, I was totally disgusted; the next thing I remember was getting my jacket and leaving.

Self edit - sorry, didn't notice there was a second page in this thread...
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:04 PM   #70
erotomaniac87

Nearly all of my dating experiences have been very unpleasant. Most of the guys I've encountered in my life have all been either abusive jerks, or horny dickheads. It has come to a point where I've actually avoided any amorous relationships with anyone; for the last couple of years I haven't dated anyone. It's a very depressing situation, believe me. Not so much the "being single" part, as to the fact that good, honest guys are rare to find these days. As much as I try to be optimistic, there's no denying that the dating scene nowadays is simply sickening.
Old 04-08-2007, 06:36 PM   #71
mrs.wes straker

This wasn't really a date, but I was hanging out with a friend and some of her friend's guy-friends (confusing enough?). Anyway, one of them fancied me or whatever and starting making really disgusting, perverted comments. We where at the guy's house and then he proceeded to put on an "adult film." I was throughly skeeved out and called him a not-so-nice name. He then pulled a gun out on my friend and I and kicked us out of the house. It was the middle of the night and his neighborhood wasn't too safe. That was unpleasant. First time I was glad to be stopped by the cops. They picked us up and took us home. Saved by the city curfew.
Old 04-08-2007, 07:59 PM   #72
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by erotomaniac87
Not so much the "being single" part, as to the fact that good, honest guys are rare to find these days. As much as I try to be optimistic, there's no denying that the dating scene nowadays is simply sickening.
Ah yes, as my friends have told me that I am such a nice guy, the way I have treated women respectfully within friendships and relationships. I have high respect for all women because they are the most beautiful human beings in the world. I get asked "Then why are you still single?".
To me, I'm more attracted to a woman that will accepts me for who I am and not what I am. I would be the same way for her.
Most women I encountered have said that they prefer the "bad boy" or "bad a**" types. So I ask myself: "Is it true that nice guys finish last?".
I agree about the dating scene being sickening, maybe I'm not sure what's the best way to find a date these days myself.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:04 PM   #73
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGentleman
Most women I encountered have said that they prefer the "bad boy" or "bad a**" types. So I ask myself: "Is it true that nice guys finish last?".
Maybe you're attracted to childish, or the wrong types of women?
Old 04-08-2007, 08:23 PM   #74
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.wes straker
Maybe you're attracted to childish, or the wrong types of women?
Perhaps, one ex-gf that dumped me 3 yrs ago still sucks her thumb in her sleep.

That is why I have been more careful since then.
Old 04-08-2007, 08:28 PM   #75
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGentleman
Perhaps, one ex-gf that dumped me 3 yrs ago still sucks her thumb in her sleep.

That is why I have been more careful since then.
Um, yeah, I can't stand seeing adults do that.