Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 10-17-2022, 11:22 AM   #1
Katpat

Katya’s Intro

Hi!! I’m Katya, I joined this site so I could learn more about the goth subculture and find better music,
. What do you do?
With school and work I’ve kinda put hobbies on pause at the moment, but I’ve been interested in visual art and music in the past, I’ve wanted to try singing but haven’t had the opportunity, I’m currently involved in film making and I have a side hustle as a chef at a Eurasian restaurant.
2. Where are you from?
My mom is from Russia and I am very proud of my heritage, my dad is from America but we don’t talk about that lol.. but I’m currently in the US.
3. Who is your favorite author?
In middle school I really loved reading, namely series like divergent and twilight. Im currently interested in books that would be reminiscent of phantom of the opera.
4. What are your favorite films?
I really enjoy Jordan Peele films, Us, I really like scary movies because of the thrill I get in the moment, but I also like movies with raunchy humor like white chicks, a childhood favorite of mine is sleeping beauty and princess and the frog. I also grew up on the phantom of the opera 2004 movie.
5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Lmao I haven’t thought that far but I’d like something dark and classy but timeless, something that ages well but not every other wedding will be playing lol
6. At your funeral?
Somethin funky, like super freak by Rick James idk I just like that song
7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
What an edge lord question.. but idk I’m kinda between in a blaze of glory and having used all my years and passing peacefully like in a dream.
8. What kind of casket would you want?
Something cost effective yet tasteful, I don’t even know if I want a casket
9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
One of my favorites is a black velvet skirt with a slit down the side I pair with a dull green low neck blouse I layer over a halter top then put a lacy cardigan over. I have some chunky necklaces I pair with it and I wear whatever shoes I’m feeling with it. I also have a couple black dresses I’ve bought recently I just think are very timeless.
10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
I miss the joy that came with parties and holidays, I miss being happy like a kid.
11. What's your favorite band?
If this is asking about goth bands I like Cocteau twins, sisters of mercy, if just bands in general, slipknot, ghost, nine inch nails, type o negative, pierce the veil, and old lady Gaga.
12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I am still in HS, I’ll graduate in 2024. I’m not sure what I’ll major in just yet because I’m still discovering what I like.
13. Why did you join?
I want to learn more about goth culture and music, I want to find better music bc I know mine is pretty surface level.
14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
I’m a girl
Katpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 02:26 AM   #2
Molster

Hey sweetie, nice to meet you. Love the cocteau twins and the sisters. Your fav outfit sounds lovely
Molster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 09:52 AM   #3
edwardterr

Hi there, nice to meet you. metal fencing christchurch
edwardterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 03:27 AM   #4
saruonhosarin

Even though I'm not sure if I want a casket, I need something stylish and reasonably priced. arborist near me
saruonhosarin is offline   Reply With Quote