Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 08-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #1
skateboard pro

Unhappy Ted kennedy

he just died!!!!

RIP, dude
skateboard pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:11 PM   #2
skateboard pro

nobody cares?

he was a legend

most cops suck but he was a cool 1
Old 08-25-2009, 11:13 PM   #3
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skateboard pro View Post
nobody cares?

he was a legend

For somone who supposedly hates politics you certainly are paying alot of lip service to a politician.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 11:15 PM   #4
skateboard pro

fuck politics.. he aint politics though. he's a man and used to be punk back in the day. why do you think he got the cancer? smoking cigs OBVIOUSLY how else do you get cancer? omg learn your facts
Old 08-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #5
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
fuck politics.. he aint politics though. he's a man and used to be punk back in the day. why do you think he got the cancer? smoking cigs OBVIOUSLY how else do you get cancer? omg learn your facts
He was one of the most famous members of the democratic party, born into a family famous for being politicians for over a century, you dont get deeper into politics than that. There is more than one way to get cancer, cigarettes arnt the only way to get cancer. I must repeat cigarettes dont make you a punk, King George the VI died of lung cancer caused by smoking, I doubt you'll find anyone with half a brain calling him a punk.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:20 AM   #6
Anarasha

Quote:
nobody cares?

he was a legend

You sure are impatient o.o You give it like 5-7 minutes until you bump your thread. That is just horribly annoying.
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:15 AM   #7
Delkaetre

Doesn't belong here anyway- news of a famous death surely should go in Spooky News, where we put all the other deaths, violent incidents, weird science, etc.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #8
Hearts_Purple

I wish he had died a long time ago instead of that poor girl he drowned in the 60s. I don't mourn the death of a hypocritical jackass, I rejoice. What the fuck has he ever done to improve the world?
Hearts_Purple is offline   Reply With Quote