Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 05-24-2009, 04:42 AM   #76
Still Jack

I've started another band after the Polio Joe project failed. We're not sure what we're going to be known as yet, or what we're going to play. So far, we all get drunk and just start playing. Sometimes it's kind of Blues, other times kind of Ska, Punk, Rock and Grungeish stuff. We might actually record something if we get our act together.
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:58 PM   #77
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
I've started another band after the Polio Joe project failed. We're not sure what we're going to be known as yet, or what we're going to play. So far, we all get drunk and just start playing. Sometimes it's kind of Blues, other times kind of Ska, Punk, Rock and Grungeish stuff. We might actually record something if we get our act together.
"Music to kick people's head in to."

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:01 AM   #78
Haunted House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice In Wonderland View Post
"Music to kick people's head in to."
Cosmetic Plague?

That song always seems fitting to do that to.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:49 AM   #79
Komakino

I'm in a band, and we don't have a final name for it but for now it's Mooncastle (eh, opinions?). Hmmm...our genre is best described as "Alternative Rock with a scent of Goth" (well that part is because of me, but my bandmates are ok with it.) I'm the guitarist, occasionally the pianist. We've participated in at least three battle of the bands contests in our country and placing inside the top 10 often times, but as of now nothing has been happening lately. Everyone is busy.
Komakino is offline   Reply With Quote