Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:57 PM   #401
Pineapple_Juice

No actually, they're not. You could have just put him outside, you know.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:31 AM   #402
creature6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch View Post
There was somthing about moody, insulting comments that are innappropriate or don't make sense.
what are you talking about?
you think the universe is revolving around you....
creature6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:34 AM   #403
creature6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch View Post
I feel the the thread is directed at me. Good to know the sense of humor isn't affecting unnecessary slams at people's character. However, in my defense, everyone should be a better themself. If you trying being me, you'll probably fail miserably. It is better to understand the underlying concepts. Vindi..whatever clearly cannot pull off the harder than nails, trying in vain to be pleasent, kind of but not realy attitude. Seriously, it takes extraversion and ability to say what is on your mind clearly and cope with feedback (good and bad); otherwise, you've made yourself fairly bad off in the world.

My blog is for self improvement not stalking. Though impersonation is the highest compliment.

are you feeling alright?
i think someone has lot the plot here.
what the hell are you talking about?
why are you being paranoid?
creature6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:02 AM   #404
msg_themoon

In all seriousness, I truly believe this thread is aimed at me and what I believe. It bashes every fiber of my being in every post. From the Duane posts, to the Jin posts, to the Catch posts, all talking about me and how much of a low lie unimportant person I am. This is just too much. You need to stop talking about me and leave it all alone because I cannot deal with this. You are all ruining my life. It hurts and I wish we could get along because I hate everyone here and I am so awesome people should worship me but can't be me this is just this the much that this but when I sit chair charon at the table of me is a gone when i see a banana it touches me slightly with endurance intelligence michael jackson is my friend I fallout 3 when i fallout 3 i fallout 3 when i fallout 3 this is the end of all things good to come i am Chair or Catch whatever your name is.
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:12 AM   #405
the-nihilist

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg_themoon View Post
but can't be me this is just this the much that this but
You lost me there.