Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-19-2023, 05:17 AM   #1
mirai

i'm mira (introduction)

hi!
my name is mira and i'm kinda new to the subculture. i've been into goth music and cemetery walks for around six months, and i feel like it's time for me to get more into it by introducing myself here.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
i've been drawing quite often ever since i was a kid and i still do it now, so it's probably my main hobby alongside music. and i also really like exploring cemeteries (especially during rainy weather) and gothic cathedrals (Prague is amazing btw, but i only went to one cemetery, however i did visit a lot of cathedrals)
2. Where are you from?
Kharkiv, Ukraine (but i had to leave and now i'm in Poland)
3. Who is your favorite author?
Victor Hugo ('The Man Who Laughs' is my favorite novel)
4. What are your favorite films?
i don't have any favorite films but i promise i will watch the ones you recommend
5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
i am asexual and weddings scare me in general, so i don't wanna have one at all
6. At your funeral?
the 'Bara no seidou' album by Malice Mizer and i will arise from the dead
7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
i want to drown in the sea while watching the night sky from under the water
8. What kind of casket would you want?
just a black one or maybe a cardboard box so that i can crawl out easily
9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
black skirt, black top, corset (if the top is kinda casual), lace cardigan, cross earrings and necklace, maybe a pair of fishnets with some black boots
10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
i don't really miss childhood
11. What's your favorite band?
i can't name one but here are some bands that i listen to very often: Paralysed Age, This Ascension, Rosetta Stone, The Cure, London After Midnight, Buck-Tick, Moi Dix Mois, Malice Mizer, Crystal Castles, Christian Death, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Sisters of Mercy
12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
graphic design
13. Why did you join?
i want to find people with similar interests, because i feel like i have been exploring the subculture all alone for too long, so it's time to go out there and talk to someone
14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
female

i will be happy to talk to everyone here and dive deeper into the goth subculture!
mirai is offline   Reply With Quote