Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #76
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Tha Duckman View Post
Who will troll you when I'm gone? I'm gonna reproduce some more.
Ghengis Khan style?

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:44 PM   #77
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice In Wonderland View Post
Ghengis Khan style?
Would Ducky do it any other way?
Old 10-04-2009, 12:48 PM   #78
Not Tha Duckman

Thumbs up

I'd do it tenderly.
Not Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #79
Still Jack

In tha butt?
Old 10-04-2009, 01:00 PM   #80
SweetJane

How can you reproduce doin it in the butt?
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:16 PM   #81
Still Jack

DO NOT QUESTION THE WAYS OF THE LORD. 'nstuff. =D
Old 10-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #82
Not Tha Duckman

Lightbulb

I tear out the lady parts, shove 'em up their butt, and TADA! INSTANT BUTT-BABIES!
Not Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:21 PM   #83
Still Jack

Wow, just like pot-noodles. =D
Old 10-04-2009, 01:54 PM   #84
SweetJane

Oh, no... butt babies? I hope they don't turn out to be superhuman or something... I don't want to witness the battle of the butt babies.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #85
Mir

I want Madeline Zima to have my babies.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:58 PM   #86
Jaye Jang

What I hate is when people hang schmaltzy, maudlin monikers on their little darlings, like 'Angel', 'Princess' or 'Precious.' Mind you, I'm not into people naming their kids mean or stupid names (I once had a friend whose parents named her Alke Hall -- of all things). But I just typed a report on a kid named 'Precious' and I thought, "Oh, please. Make me gag already."
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #87
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaye Jang View Post
What I hate is when people hang schmaltzy, maudlin monikers on their little darlings, like 'Angel', 'Princess' or 'Precious.' Mind you, I'm not into people naming their kids mean or stupid names (I once had a friend whose parents named her Alke Hall -- of all things). But I just typed a report on a kid named 'Precious' and I thought, "Oh, please. Make me gag already."
I hate that too. A friend of mine had a baby just a few days ago and she really wants to avoid things like that and also wants to be somewhat gender neutral, so she didn't want anything pink, and was very clear about how she felt about it. She got a lot of pink things anyway, and a lot of messages on her facebook about her "precious little angel princess" o.O
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #88
Pineapple_Juice

I TA'd in a class once and there was a girl named Princess Barrientes. It was disgusting. Like people named Star, Precious, and Heaven.

What I hate more though is how people see stupid made up names on the OC and decide that those names are the shit. Basically they add "den" or "ence" to the end of any made up sound. Aiden. Tyren. Caydence.

Or when they take perfectly normal names like Christina or Jill and change the lettering so nobody will ever spell the kid's name right ever, like Chryztynae or Jylle.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:42 PM   #89
Pineapple_Juice

As an sidenote, I hate the name Doug.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:15 PM   #90
Bob Dole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Tha Duckman View Post
Who will troll you when I'm gone? I'm gonna reproduce some more.
Bob Dole does not believe in trolls, Bob Dole only believes in Bob Dole. Bob Dole is willing to accept responsibility for the Boob threads of Bob Dolean Legend. Bob Dole will then ascend to the next level of Bob Dole, better known as Bob Dole. Only then will Bob Dole be able to bring everyone closer to Bob Dole. BOB DOLE!
Bob Dole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #91
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaye Jang View Post
Honestly that is how you raise a spoiled brat. A little kidding around with names here or there is alright, but nothing that becomes ingrained in the child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
I TA'd in a class once and there was a girl named Princess Barrientes. It was disgusting. Like people named Star, Precious, and Heaven.

What I hate more though is how people see stupid made up names on the OC and decide that those names are the shit. Basically they add "den" or "ence" to the end of any made up sound. Aiden. Tyren. Caydence.

Or when they take perfectly normal names like Christina or Jill and change the lettering so nobody will ever spell the kid's name right ever, like Chryztynae or Jylle.
Thats one of the things I hate about soap operas is all the stupid names they put out, and then all the people who use those names.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
As an sidenote, I hate the name Doug.
I am very picky about naming and the sounds in the names I choose. For example I dont like the "am" sound in Sam, and for Doug I hate the "oug" sound. Thats one of the reasons why I chose Renatus, I like the sounds in it like "Ren".

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:42 PM   #92
Pineapple_Juice

Brayden is another stupid name. See, noises that end with den.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:00 AM   #93
honeythorn

My brother and his girlfriend namend their most recent ( 18 months) child Angel. I just looked at him and said " you do realise she will NEVER be taken seriously as an adult with a name like that right? " He just replied " well we thought it was a nice name " I bet you fucking did! I can only hope that when she is older she adds an A and calls herself Angela or even Angie for short.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:17 AM   #94
creature6

some people should think twice before naming their kids.
They seem to forget that you got it for life.
those and i'm sorry to say but nothing more than selfish and retarded.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #95
Red Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
or make myself uncomfotable with the coil ( discomfort is often noted during sex apparantly so I;d rather not find out and have to have the bloody thing removed) )
I've had a Gynefix IUD for the last 5 years and it has been bloody brilliant. I had a little spotting and discomfort for the first 3-4 weeks, but since then it's performed exactly as expected. (They are no use against STIs, of course, but as I am in a long-term relationship that's not an issue for me.)

I can guarantee you I have not ever noticed its presence during sex, no matter how rambunctious myself and the spouse have become. I'd definitely make a trip to the local family planning clinic and talk to a nurse or doctor before writing any of the options off.
Red Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:26 AM   #96
SweetJane

Yeah... I have a cousin that named his little boy Aiden and his girl Payton... UGH. My parents did right by us in terms of naming... Jane Emily and Charles Christopher look good on an application, and all throughout highschool we both had nicknames that stuck so we didn't sound like upper-class brats when introduced ourselves.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:33 AM   #97
SweetJane

I also went to gradeschool with kids named Stoney, Mercedes, Bacardi and Precious.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:59 AM   #98
Jaye Jang

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
I also went to gradeschool with kids named Stoney, Mercedes, Bacardi and Precious.
My personal spin on naming your children is that you should take three simple things into consideration first:
1) Is the kid going to have to spend the rest of their life defending their name?
2). Is it going to get your kid laughed at? (In short, when the kid is old enough are they going to have suicidal/homicidal ideations because of it?), and most important of all,
3) Is it going to get your kid beat up in a locker room at school?
If any of the above apply -- don't name your kid that.
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #99
Pineapple_Juice

I think what happens is some people have normal names and they watch too much TV, follow? When they do they see all these idiot soap opera show names and all through childhood they wish they had an exotic name. So when they grow up and have kids they decide they're going to throw that bullshit onto their kid and give it a gay name like Payton.

Personally, when I was a kid I wished my name was Guinevere Winter MoonFlower. I am fucking glad my parents didn't name me that and I sure as hell wouldn't throw that shitty name onto my kid.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:34 PM   #100
MissCheyenne

I have what is considered by a lot of people to be an odd name. I think it's considered odd because of the spelling and because as far as I know it's actually a boys name. I've constantly had to explain my name, how its meant to be spelled and how its pronounced through my entire life. I don't consider it odd myself, perhaps because I'm used to it. Oh, my name is Cheney. Not that odd really if you think about it.
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote