Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 09:23 PM   #9751
Godslayer Jillian

Just fucking shut up, waste of breath!!
How sad is your life that you keep bitching around in a site no one cares for you?
Trying to defend you and thinking you could care for someone has been the greatest mistake I've ever done

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 04-14-2006, 11:45 PM   #9752
Lackluster_Heavens

Well, i'm not legal yet...but can I at least worship Santarea? Like the goddess of beauty she is?
Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.
Old 04-15-2006, 04:19 AM   #9753
Sanctus Dei

No no no... now you've made a major mistake Gruelly boy, un-fucking-acceptable behavior.
I don't care what your monkey ass grudge against DA is over...you've just buried that final fist up your ass and I'm through dealing with your shit stink. You and your infantile outlashings are played out.. your fucking done powder puff. Grab you pom poms, march your pompus ass off the stage, and leave the bitch act to the menstrating yuppie cunts who deserve the title.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 04-15-2006, 07:09 AM   #9754
gruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
I don't care what your monkey ass grudge against DA is over..
Hey now,I was just calling 'em as I see 'em. DA looks exactly like she just raided the clearance rack at GawthTopic(My spikey collar is sooo like,hardcore *tee hee*).

You on the other hand,are scrumpciliously hot. I think be flamed by you is amazing. *raraw*
Old 04-15-2006, 07:18 AM   #9755
Wise Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Go haunt the Kleenex section of your local grocery store and maybe someone will sneeze.
*spits Diet Coke over screen*

*realises sound could be mistaken for a sneeze by a very stupid person*

*runs away*

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 04-15-2006, 10:03 AM   #9756
corporalaccident

Uhm, this whole thing is incredibly lame. Honestly, gruel, try and think a LITTLE before you talk shit about someone you don't know. And, did you SERIOUSLY call her overweight?? Did you SEE the pictures? Are you BLIND?! She has a GREAT body. I think you need help. And I also think you ought to leave her alone, especially if all you can do is crap on her. JESUS.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:18 AM   #9757
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruel
Hey now,I was just calling 'em as I see 'em. DA looks exactly like she just raided the clearance rack at GawthTopic(My spikey collar is sooo like,hardcore *tee hee*).

You're "calling 'em as you saw 'em" eh? Well now you're not only a punk but a liar too. You, I and we all know your intention is to berate the girl because neither of you has respect for the other.. She called you out a while ago for your transgressions and your balls still hurt. Well what the mother fuck, pack on some ice rub it in iodine and move on. Christ, I thought all this pissy "Oh my god, your clothes are like so stupid" bitchy cheerleader bullshit behavior was considered outdated around 16... but apparently you're waxing nostalgic? Let's maybe grow the fuck up....I mean hell if you're going to insult at least make attempts above a 5th grade level, your shits fuckin' lame.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 04-15-2006, 11:25 AM   #9758
Empty_Purple_Stars

Don't waste your breath on Cpt. Hump-a-Kleenex.

He isn't worth your time.

May I redirect you to my pile of drool from yesterday?

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...ostcount=11257

Old 04-15-2006, 11:32 AM   #9759
Sanctus Dei

*warm fuzzies and leg humps*

I could kiss you... but that may even be to hawt for me to handle. Mind if I at least fondle you abit? Or alot if you like it...

Old 04-15-2006, 11:41 AM   #9760
gruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
She called you out a while ago for your transgressions and your balls still hurt. Well what the mother fuck,
She just threw a tantrum because I actually chose not to bow down and kiss her toes like everyone does(Yeah that and I complained about her boi frawnd postings).
Old 04-15-2006, 12:04 PM   #9761
Sanctus Dei

Kissing her toes and respecting her as a fellow human are two entirely different things. No ones kissing her toes, but we are aware that she's an intelligent girl and deserves a bit of consideration. As to her boyfriend postings, you had no right or authority to complain... people here are welcome to post things of an upsetting nature with the understanding that we will listen and perhaps offer support if necessary. Your choice to mock her was deliberate, immature and fuckin' unnecessary. She had every right to throw a "tantrum", first and foremost (fucktards excluded) we are asked to show each other a bit of respect in order to remain here.. you've broken that rule on quite a few occasions and frankly you deserve to be bitch slapped back to whatever fetish site you gravitated here from, we no longer have the patience to deal with your repetitive bullshit conduct.

Old 04-15-2006, 12:08 PM   #9762
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
She just threw a tantrum because I actually chose not to bow down and kiss her toes like everyone does(Yeah that and I complained about her boi frawnd postings).
For someone that whined and complained about being Bullied when you were a Fat little boy, you sure have taken up the "Bullying Gauntlet" rather well.

Nobody kisses her ass. We care for her, and do not care for you.

Pretty simple.

You going out of your way to beat up on her everytime she posts, just shows what slimy little insecure prick you really are inside.

Go You!!!
Old 04-15-2006, 12:20 PM   #9763
lena

Quote:
Jeez...you people don't get out much,do you? That Darkangel29 looks exactly like every single stereotypical "Gawth" chick anywhere on the planet. Overweight and dressed all in black,with black eyeliner...kudos for being original! Oh,and that spiked collar is the perfect "I'm like,sooo hardcore" accessory. It's funny how everyone says that are so original and unique..Ha! I love being right.

Who shit in his cheerios????
Old 04-15-2006, 12:37 PM   #9764
Sanctus Dei

I'm guessing he was dry fucked up the ass the night before, that'd be enough to make me crabby too.

Old 04-15-2006, 12:38 PM   #9765
Empty_Purple_Stars

Wouldn't it be "sneezed" and not "shit" in his Cheerios?
Old 04-15-2006, 12:43 PM   #9766
NyQuil of Doom

I'd always heard it as pissing... like "Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?" Or maybe it's only pissing if it's cornflakes... a friend of mine once said she had her own personal Cornflake Pisser Fairy.

..yeah, I should post a new picture or two of myself sometime, I really should.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:46 PM   #9767
Empty_Purple_Stars

Ahh no, you are correct.

But I was making a 'oh so snide' reference to Reject_Bunnies and his Sneeze Fetish.

He also was banned from the illustrious *gag* "Sneeze Fetish Forum" before he slithered his way here.

It's pretty sad when your fellow snot lovers cannot even abide your presence.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:54 PM   #9768
Empty_Purple_Stars

You're a Sexzie Tart.

Old 04-15-2006, 01:00 PM   #9769
Oubliette

I'd like to have a tea party, with a pretty tea set, but instead of tea we use that beautiful green syrup. When poppy talks about chartruesse in Lost Souls I always think of nyquil. *true story*

"Can't we all just get a bong?"-Wolfie-
Old 04-15-2006, 01:11 PM   #9770
Lackluster_Heavens

Well, I thought I might post a picture of myself. I know it's already been on this thread thanks to some dick, but i'll post it for those of who missed gazing upon my beautiful visage (Tee hee hee).

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...nds/purple.jpg

I had just done the purple, and taken a shower so it looks kinda...shiney and fake.
Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:32 PM   #9771
thetiesonyourcorset

back in feb:

*Blowing a kiss all over the world* Aren't i nice?
Old 04-15-2006, 01:35 PM   #9772
Lackluster_Heavens

Why thank you! Purple is my favorite color (The color which also happens to be the favorite of schizophrenics everywhere).

And now I must add something: Yay!! Santarea called me jailbait!! I can die happy now!!

That is all.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:35 PM   #9773
Sanctus Dei

Your so adorable fresh faced Ties... The second pic is my favorite.

Old 04-15-2006, 01:44 PM   #9774
thetiesonyourcorset

me in march at the formal:

me and wez,my boyfriend at the formal:

*Blowing a kiss all over the world* Aren't i nice?
Old 04-15-2006, 01:47 PM   #9775
Sanctus Dei

You have one fine looking fella there ties.. and you two look amazing together! Love the dress too, looks gorgeous on you.

Closed Thread