Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 03-23-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
Deadmanwalking_05

Obamacare To Be Enforced By Armed Thugs

Ron Paul: “If it was a good program and everybody liked it, you wouldn’t need 16,500 thugs coming with their guns and putting you in jail if you didn’t follow all the rules”

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

If the health care bill was such a positive act of reform, as establishment Democrats and the corporate media are pitching it, then how come it needs to be enforced by means of coercion at the hands of thousands of armed IRS thugs?

That was the context of the discussion during Ron Paul’s appearance on Fox Business’ America’s Nightly Scoreboard last night, as the Congressman continued to speak out against the tyrannical nature of Obamacare.

Paul emphasized the need to protect the private option in health care as a fundamental right for all Americans not to be reliant on the government for their services.

“During this debate they talked a whole lot about the public option, I just wish they would protect the private option, give us a chance to have it private, just like you should have a chance to have private education, home schooling, you should always protect that….if you always had a private option in medicine some of us could survive and at least we could set an example for the type of medicine that the people should be getting,” said the Congressman.

Host David Asman pointed out that it would now be illegal to have private health care and that people would be forced to buy insurance under the constant glare of the 16,000 plus new IRS agents being hired to harass people into compliance to the new program.

Under Obamacare, $10 billion dollars is allocated to pay for 16,500 IRS agents who will collect and enforce mandatory “premiums.”

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

Obamacare To Be Enforced By Armed Thugs 090310banner1

Paul said that the people who previously needed to carry the least insurance would now be forced to carry the maximum, and be hounded by the IRS as a result.

“This is a command society now and medicine is right at the forefront of this….16,500 armed bureaucrats coming to make this program work – if it was a good program and everybody liked it, you wouldn’t need 16,500 thugs coming with their guns and putting you in jail if you didn’t follow all the rules,” said Paul.

The Congressman highlighted the fact that people don’t trust the government’s record on social programs, pointing out that Medicare, Medicaid and the Post Office are all bankrupt, and that the majority of Americans have little confidence in Obamacare being any different.

Paul said there was a chance parts of the bill would be overturned if Republicans were victorious in November, but that the biggest threat to the legislation was the probability that the entire system would collapse, labeling Obamacare a “Horrendous new burden that we have placed on the economy.”

Watch the clip below...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obamacar...med-thugs.html

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
Entropic

I think Deadman's mind must have exploded after this healthcare issue.

Either that, or PrisonPlanet/InfoWars is paying him a good bit of cash.
Entropic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:34 PM   #3
vindicatedxjin

Lmao.... as much as I dislike you entropic. I just died laughing.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #4
Entropic

I'm glad my humor prevails your repulsion to me.

Btw, I'm not black, does that help?
Old 03-23-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
vindicatedxjin

Hopefully you're a member of the aryan society. That would be a major turn on. Ppshh...

Bring Kontan Back
Old 03-23-2010, 02:43 PM   #6
JCC

You mean that American citizens HAVE to pay taxes?
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:45 PM   #7
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
I think Deadman's mind must have exploded after this healthcare issue.

Either that, or PrisonPlanet/InfoWars is paying him a good bit of cash.
No I've been showing you dipshits the fall of this republic.

Soon the effects will be seen first hand far and wide,when they do show up at your door and they will,you'll know I was right and you were wrong,and you'll hate me even more than you do now.

Old 03-23-2010, 02:48 PM   #8
Entropic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
No I've been showing you dipshits the fall of this republic.

Soon the effects will be seen first hand far and wide,when they do show up at your door and they will,you'll know I was right and you were wrong,and you'll hate me even more than you do now.
Dude, it's happened in EVERY OTHER INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRY ON THE PLANET. I'm not shitting you. The United States is the ONLY first world country that doesn't have UHC.

And guess what? Nothing bad has happened.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #9
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Dude, it's happened in EVERY OTHER INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRY ON THE PLANET. I'm not shitting you. The United States is the ONLY first world country that doesn't have UHC.

Yet.........

Old 03-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #10
vindicatedxjin

Quote:

What I'm concerned about is merely the fact that it's not quite the same as it is in other countries. It's neither universal health care nor universal health insurance. Per the CBO: *total uninsured in 2019 with no bill: 54 million *total uninsured in 2019 with Senate bill: 24 million (44%)

Obviously that small amount is better than zero but still...just sayin.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 03-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #11
Entropic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
Yet.........
Yeah, because the first 100 years is the grace period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
What I'm concerned about is merely the fact that it's not quite the same as it is in other countries. It's neither universal health care nor universal health insurance. Per the CBO: *total uninsured in 2019 with no bill: 54 million *total uninsured in 2019 with Senate bill: 24 million (44%)

Obviously that small amount is better than zero but still...just sayin.
It's half of the uninsured without the bill, and there's no reason why this isn't the prelude to a more expansive bill in the future.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:02 AM   #12
Still Jack

.YOU'RE an armed thug you fuckwit.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:12 AM   #13
CptSternn

Anyone making under $30,000 a year will qualify for FREE MEDICARE. So gun toting right wing trailer park eejits like deadman here won't have to worry about anyone enforcing the new laws, because they will be the very people who will be getting free services.

Ironic, eh?

I'm sure many like they are now will be protesting, until themselves or their children get sick and they go to the hospital, for free, and are then like...wow.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:41 AM   #14
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
.YOU'RE an armed thug you fuckwit.
Quoted for truth. A politically-radical armed thug, who scares me more for holding his views AND holding a gun than anything coming out of Washington from either party these days ... and that's saying something.

And every single piece of SPAM he copies and pastes here from prisonplanet.com and infowars.com just reinforces my opinion of him.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:44 AM   #15
ape descendant

The executive order makes this bill rather pro-coat hanger. I don't really think this is a triumph for the U.S.

From what I've read, and I've been following this debacle since it was going through the senate, it seems that this bill mostly serves to crystallize the crappy insurance system that is plaguing Americans already.

One of my big problems with health care reform at this time, is that it seems to be a tool for controlling what sort of medical procedures are readily available to the public, the biggest issue being abortion.

The last thing any woman needs, is for a bunch of pro-coat hanger dickwads in Washington to make her medical and family choices for her.

I really wish that people on the conservative end of things would do their research so they know why the bill is crap, instead of just parroting whatever right-wing pundit they happen to be listening to says.

/end rant
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:50 AM   #16
Ben Lahnger

Wow ... not that I'm siding with Deadmanwalking_05, but ape descendant ... you missed the point of this thread entirely.

You probably should have started a new "Coat-hanger lovers fuck us over" thread. Do that now, and then you can spread any kind of misinformation you like.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 03-24-2010, 09:55 AM   #17
vindicatedxjin

Well... people are assuming the bill will stop insurance companies from hiking rates 30%-40% per year, when in truth the bill actually doesn't limit it at all. Private insurers will continue to be exempt from anti-trust laws...and will be free to raise rates without fear of competition in many areas of the country. It's also assumed by some that if you already have insurance that you like, you can keep it. When in truth the exise tax will result in employers switching to plans with higher co-pays and fewer covered services. Plus Older, less healthy, employees with employer based health care will be forced to pay much more out-of-pocket expenses than they do now.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 03-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #18
Ben Lahnger

Sooooo... does that mean you believe the prisonplanet.com article is accurate in it's depiction of government enforcement by armed thugs, that you don't believe it is accurate, or that you just can't read? Because none of your commentary addressed the premise of this thread.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 03-24-2010, 10:13 AM   #19
vindicatedxjin

I was addressing ape in terms of insurance companies.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 03-24-2010, 10:22 AM   #20
Ben Lahnger

Even after I pointed out to her that SHE was off topic and hence trollin' up the joint? Nice.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 03-24-2010, 10:23 AM   #21
vindicatedxjin

Well I wouldn't call it "off" topic... More like "branched" from the topic.

Bring Kontan Back