Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
VXTip

i need help picking a pair of boots

ok so here are the styles im looking at

http://www.motorcowboy.com/product/A...de-to-fit.html

http://www.motorcowboy.com/product/L...surements.html

http://www.motorcowboy.com/product/B...fted-Boot.html

Whichever i get will be in black leather, probably glossy finish. I know this is a lot of flippin money to spend on footwear, but my other hobbies are currently satiated and i want to finally take advantage of that awesome site because i have not found any other custom boot sites like it.

I really like the soles of the 2nd pair, but prefer the upper/shaft on the 1st, i emailed the guy about combining them, so that might be a possibility. The last pair looks obviously the most comfortable for wearing around but i think i want something with a little more heel.

I would like some advice from people who wear heels often enough to know what they like and what they dont like. I only have limited experience with heels, 4 and 5 inch platform heels. The 4 inch with platform was ok but not something i can romp around in all day without much pain afterwords. I had some 3 inch regular heels, i think they had no arch support they were terribly uncomfortable.

anyway opinions about comfort, aesthetic, recommend any boot sites that cater to people with huge feet/men besides the typical "pleaser, demonia" stuff? thanks
VXTip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:41 AM   #2
ape descendant

Er, would you ask our help in choosing a pair of underwear, or who to have sex with? Of course not.. boots are a personal thing, pick them yourself.. and for fucks sake, try them on before you buy a $400 pair of fucking boots.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 09:13 AM   #3
PortraitOfSanity

Docs, Grinders, New Rocks or GTFO my forum.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote