Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #126
Cyntrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloopie
I guess I have no heart at all. If this person is going to snap and kill themselves, then who am I to stop their choices? I have no pity for those who make their choices, only for those who are forced to do other's choices.

This is your choice: live, or die.
Then get the fuck out. You don't care, you don't post. Have you nothing better to do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvian Blackthorne
I'll remember, for sure, ********** address XD

But seriously, thanks. I'll be sure to.
Ops, it's

cyntrox@
g
m
a
i
l
c
o
m
Old 04-16-2007, 11:57 AM   #127
Dancing_in_rain

Vyvian, as much as I have a lot of respect for you, it is slowly and steadily decreasing. You are making an ass of yourself. I was originally full of sympathy for you, but right now, I'm starting to think that this might just have been a way of getting attention. Please, feel free to prove me wrong.

Yawn. This is rather tedious, is it not?

www.chansondeplume.blogspot.com
^Mon blog d'ecriture en francais. Veuillez lire et commenter!
Translation: My writing blog in french. Feel free to read and comment.

Dancing_in_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 12:17 PM   #128
Vyvian Blackthorne

Glad to at least see you guys care. Dancing, I wouldn't exactly say "making an ass of myself" but Bloopie put me in a lot of pain with his unsympathic words. It's hard for me to get over certain things when it comes to these problems. I know, it sounds a lot like I'm trying to get attention, but I have a bit of a calmer tone, seeing as bloopie is currently lacking his posts here. I would like to prove you wrong by stating to look through the words that bloopie has said, just please know I thrive only for your help, not sympathy nor attention.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:50 PM   #129
eternalcrimson

Quote:
that greater force was your imagination mixed with fear of the unknown.
No it wasn’t. I don’t fear dying or the “unknown”. Like I said I had full intention that night of killing myself. At that time I was living with my parents for more than three years and my days just consisted of waking, eating, shitting, sleeping, wash, rinse and repeat. It was unfulfilling and lifeless. Looking back I believe the reason why I went through that trial was to teach I could be happy by myself. I thought if the right guy came along all my troubles would go away. At that time I was looking for my knight to come and rescue me not only from my life but from me. When me and my ex got together I became very clingy. That was the reason why he broke up with me 6 months later. I believe all of those years being alone and being in a intense relationship taught me that I could be happy by myself.

Quote:
don't get me wrong, i am glad you didn't kill yourself, but don't think you have a greater purpose, or you are worth anything.
At that time I thought I was worth nothing and wondered why I wasn't put out of my misery.

Quote:
when you think of worth as something you can measure, or perhaps even understand, you will inevitably fall into ego-stroking, and bombastic bullshit.
I couldn’t disagree with you more. Measuring things in terms of spirituality teaches us what is wrong and what we need to improve upon. Without it we become bitter.

Quote:
also, how are you "defiantly" in his situation?
Without going into great detail of my personal beliefs, I believe everything in life ebbs and flows. In other words nobody that lives has a perfect life or a life that’s so bad that it’s utterly bleak. Our lives ebb and flows, we have successes and setbacks. We are happy and sad. In other words there is no constant.

I also believe that everything happens in life for a reason. If we are sad there is some lesson that we will learn from it that we will use and in the end makes us stronger.

With that in mind I know his situation will get better if he holds on.

Quote:
are you defying his situation or something? are you calling him a liar?
I have no idea what you mean by "defying" his situation. No, I don't think he's lying at all.
eternalcrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 03:57 PM   #130
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalcrimson
I have no idea what you mean by "defying" his situation. No, I don't think he's lying at all.
You said "defiantley" instead of "definitely." Bloopie was picking on your spelling. Not that he should have, I'm just clearing that up.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 05:08 PM   #131
Vyvian Blackthorne

Guess I must be emo...
Bloopie, what is with you? You're very bi-polar indeed. First, you sound like a flaming idiot and now you sound like just another challenged conformist. Nothing special in you.

So, for the third time, because you've nothing to really listen to: Your words mean NOTHING to me.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:09 PM   #132
Vyvian Blackthorne

God...

sigh...
Old 04-16-2007, 06:24 PM   #133
eternalcrimson

Quote:
Being this delusional is very unhealthy, and I suggest you get professional help; I am not a professional, so I am not qualified to help your level of psychosis.

Example of a good life: Bill Gates

Example of a bad life: Anyone in Sudan

What is this nonsensical rhetoric? You are just an attention whore, and I am bringing it to everyone's attention. I am sorry you don't like that, but the way you are so melodramatic screams it. Please, stop being emo.
Who is being the attention whore? You are the one that is creating the drama not me. I was just simply giving some advice to someone that said that they were lonely and you are chastising me for it when it had nothing to do with you.

That’s a bad example by the way. Prove to me that Bill Gates is happy. Just because you are on the Fortune 500 list doesn’t equate to happiness. There are plenty of rich miserable people out there. Same thing with people in Sudan. Prove to me that they are unhappy. If you equate money and where you live with happiness then you are a poor excuse of a man.

By the way if you are not qualified to give help than how can you call me delusional?
Old 04-16-2007, 10:04 PM   #134
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Because you believe in a superior force in the universe, the same way a schizophrenic may think a cucumber is God. Your imaginary friend is not anymore plausible than any other imaginary friend. You can call it God, Yahweh, Allah, or something else, and it's still the same. It's like believing in the invisible pink-unicorn or something.
Um, just shut up you weirdo and post some more pictures.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #135
PersephoneX

Uhm...On this one I agree with Demoness...I can't claim that punk is my religion. I can say I follow its ideologies. But it isnt a religion.
I'm loving Bloopie right now!
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:37 PM   #136
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneX
Uhm...On this one I agree with Demoness...I can't claim that punk is my religion. I can say I follow its ideologies. But it isnt a religion.
I'm loving Bloopie right now!
Bloopie is useless except to look at. Ha, ha! My shallow jokes about Bloopie crack me up. Wow, I make me laugh. Sorry Bloopie. Kind of.

Anyway, what kind of punk stuff are you into? I suspect that I'm definitely more punk than goth.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:49 PM   #137
eternalcrimson

Quote:
Because you believe in a superior force in the universe, the same way a schizophrenic may think a cucumber is God. Your imaginary friend is not anymore plausible than any other imaginary friend. You can call it God, Yahweh, Allah, or something else, and it's still the same. It's like believing in the invisible pink-unicorn or something.
lol. OK I get it now. You’re one of these atheist conformist whose puppy died when you were 7 and now you're bitter and want the whole fucking world to pay for your misery. I certainly understand you because I thought just like you did at one point in my life.

By the way this thing I'm talking about is neither God, Allah or all of those other fast food religions. It's much more simpler than that. It’s nature. There is no superior force just common sense.

As someone who was a Christian, die-hard Atheist and everything else in-between in this world of been there and done that. I’ve learned that spirituality just comes from nature, comes from with-in.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:59 PM   #138
PersephoneX

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.wes straker
Bloopie is useless except to look at. Ha, ha! My shallow jokes about Bloopie crack me up. Wow, I make me laugh. Sorry Bloopie. Kind of.

Anyway, what kind of punk stuff are you into? I suspect that I'm definitely more punk than goth.
I love 70's punk. I love anarchism and DIY...and all things that punk used to be...My band and i try and keep the 3 chord theory alive but its tough...
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 11:00 PM   #139
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneX
I love 70's punk. I love anarchism and DIY...and all things that punk used to be...My band and i try and keep the 3 chord theory alive but its tough...
Hmm. Do you dress 70s/80s?
Old 04-17-2007, 12:38 AM   #140
eternalcrimson

(Cough…..Cough….) Pardon Me a Second

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! (Rolls on floor laughing) HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

OH this is so ridiculous I don’t even know where to begin.

I was a atheist for more than 10 years as a matter of fact I was a member of the atheist alliance. You’re a prime example why I stopped being a atheist. Nothing but non-stop negativity. All atheist do is whine and bitch all day long. Nothing is ever good enough. Another thing that made me sick and tired atheism was they take things so fucking literally. They only see the world in black & white and not the many shades of gray. OH and the lack of creativity and humor that atheist have I could write a book on. George Carlin is a good example and one of the reasons why I believed in atheism in the first place. He used to be one of the funniest men in show business until the ‘90s came. After his wife died of cancer (It was shortly after his wife’s death that he announced that he became a atheist) he had some great material but that’s been his crutch. His stand up material post ’96 was just the same angry fucking material over and over again. One of the great things about George Carlin when I was younger was his act constantly evolved and every year when you’d go see him it was never the same show twice. I went to one of his performances in the late ‘90s and I was so disappointed with the same bullshit he was telling (Because it was the same material he was using a couple years before) that I stopped watching him after that. If he would move that two foot pole maybe just two inches out of his ass he might be relaxed enough to tell a couple of good jokes and don’t even get me started on Margaret Cho.

By the way the reason you think spirituality is stupid is because you have no fucking idea what happiness is. That was the other thing I learned, you can’t put the word happy and atheist in the same sentence (with the exception of this one). I can remember all the conversations I’ve had with my atheist friends when I used to know them. Not one fucking time did they say they were happy. They were angry, frustrated, confused, baffled, pissed, depressed, sad, indifferent, jealous, miserable, paranoid, rejected, pessimistic, suspicious, and vengeful. Not once did they say “You know what I had such a good fucking day today!” It’s as if atheists think happiness is some kind of mental disorder. Oh and heaven forbid a atheist smiling, well we wouldn’t want that or the warmth from your happiness might melt the polar ice caps.

By the way if you want to go for a tit for tat battle, prove to me that a god doesn’t exist. Not that I believe in one but you seem have something prove. Proving that god doesn’t exist is equally as difficult as proving that one does.

Do you think Einstein was nuts? Me and Einstein have some of the same spiritual beliefs. He was not religious at all and said this “I want to know how God created this world, I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details.” He would say god the same way I would say superior force he knew that there was something more to the universe than “science” and towards the end of Einstein’s life he said, “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind” and by religion he meant spirituality. So with that in mind do you think Einstein was nuts? Because if you do I have other quotes and examples from other non-religious scientist and thinkers who think the same way I do.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:53 AM   #141
eternalcrimson

You know I'm just going to get the point. I could point counter point all night long but I need sleep. I have class in the morning. I want to get to the heart of the matter and talk about why this is happening in the first place.

I was pissed of that you don’t trust my intentions. I was just giving advice which I knew in my heart was good which is why I feel violated. I had good intentions but you inflected force upon me questioning who I am and my belief system when you don’t even fucking know me just like I don’t even know you. If you would have made post or thread about atheism I would have minded my own business and not inflected the same BS treatment that you are giving me now.

I know you are going to mad when I say this but you are the stereotypical atheist. You have the need to thrust your force upon people, to conform people into what you believe. I know after you confronted me in the first post if I would have said something like, ‘You know what Bloopie? You’re right! If only I would have saw things your way my life would be so happy and dandy right golly gosh. How about we go to the local sock hop and ask the soda jerk for a chocolate milk shake?” you would have left me alone. Actually that was the important point that I left out. Atheist would be perfectly happy if there were no religious or spiritual people left on this Earth. I don’t. I’m glad and thankful that we have as many values and belief systems on this Earth because it forces mankind to challenge their thoughts. Without them mankind would become stagnate.

While I’m not going to point and counter point on all the arguments in your previous post there is something that I want to comment on that I found really insulting

Quote:
There is as much evidence for your supreme being in the universe, as there is that I am holding a magic coin in my hand that grants wishes. Are you following me yet? Your belief is absurd, and it only serves to comfort you, when you could be comforted by real concrete things like ideas, love, happiness, friendship, etc.

I feel sorry for you that you never knew an atheist who genuinely loves and appreciates humanity as much as I do. I only come off as angsty, but if you really ever needed me, I'd take a bullet for you, and I don't even know you. To put it bluntly, and as pathetic as it sounds, I love you for your humanity, and I appreciate your honesty. How is that for a cold, alienating atheist, sir? Just forget all the mean shit I said, it's all unnecessary fluff. I just get very upset when people confuse atheists with assholes.
How can you love me in one hand for my “humanity and honesty” and brutally assault me in the other?

You know what love is? It’s accepting all of good and the bad in the person. It’s not calling a person asshole or delusional. It’s accepting everything about the person. Which is why I highly doubt your intentions. I highly doubt you’d ever take a bullet for especially when you don’t even know my name.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:06 AM   #142
Cyntrox

Quote:
I said I enjoy philosophy, and one of those philosophies is existentialism. It seems absurd, but just make the best of it. I always have had a love/hate thing going on with people, but in the end, it's always the same. I'd do anything to help someone who truly needs help. I know that seems absurd, but it's a choice I've made. I refuse to turn back on it.
And yet you went into this thread and attacked a person clearly in need. I don't believe you, and I don't think Spright is as false as you like to think.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:07 AM   #143
Vako

Quote:
I just get very upset when people confuse atheists with assholes.
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:31 AM   #144
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vako

QFT.

Vako, have I ever told you that I just LOVE your cutting wit? You are funny as hell, my man.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:37 AM   #145
KontanKarite

Bloopie, I know you're an intelligent person. Surely you must see his wit.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 04:41 AM   #146
Cyntrox

Quote:
* Telling outrageous, usually untruthful stories about things which they claim happened to them. These stories may include incidents during which they were almost *****; claiming that they have been (or are being) stalked; claiming that they were shot in the spleen, et cetera.
When has Vyv done this?
Quote:
* Cam whoring.
Vyv only posted one real picture, and if this is what you're going to base your conclusion on, almost the whole Gnet is attention whores.
Quote:
* Claiming to be bisexual.
Bisexuality seems to be a trend now, but that doesn't mean every bi person is an attention whore. Also, has Vyv even done this?
Quote:
* Posting poetry which alludes to their "dark and mysterious" past.
Quote:
* Posting song lyrics meant to describe their "no one understands me!" emotional states.
Not everyone has your great poetic skills.
Quote:
* Wanting answers to their retarded questions by exclaiming: "I'm so confused!"
When the hell did being confused have anything to do with wanting attention?
Quote:
* Cutting or occasionally half-heartedly attempting suicide.
Christ. Do I even have to say anything?
Quote:
* Deleting their ***********s, only to return 48 hours later.
You're going to have to rephrase that.
Quote:
* Insulting or ridiculing certain people in public forums or IRC channels, in hopes of sparking a flame war.
If anyone is insulting others, it's you.
Quote:
* Upon starting a flame war and getting called out on bullshit, claiming they "don't really care," but returning numerous times to leave butthurt responses.
Again: When did Vyv do this?
Quote:
* Shameless self promotion.
You're kind of guilty on this one Vyv.
Quote:
* Asking people to comment on their blog, only to tell them to "fuck off" moments later, and then begging them to "please come back", over and over again.
Irrelevant.
Quote:
* Claiming not to be an attention whore, even when damning evidence is presented.
Irrelevant/hasn't happened.

You're going to have to get more "proof" than this, mr. Atheist.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:49 AM   #147
Cyntrox

This is the whining board; This is where people are SUPPOSED to whine. You don't like it, you don't come here. Simple enough. And let's not try to find out whose life sucks the most.

On a side note: You capitalized
Old 04-17-2007, 05:41 AM   #148
Vyvian Blackthorne

GOTHIC.net has really provided me with a lot of good help from you guys, I thank that. Espically Kontan, Vako, and Cyntrox. Thanks a lot. Elaborately I will tell my story, what I have told you rest assure is true, but from what I have endured it is hard to relieve. I hope you understand. I will speak of it today, after work, when I am able to 'let it out'--but for now, I must tell Bloopie this important good message:

Fuck you, Bloopie.

I am really tired of your shit. I tried to be nice to you when you came back on, but you're still just the old piece of shit Super Spright, but with someone else's screename; oppressing me for being goth and accusing me of having fake incidents. This is my last resort for you're horrific and insulting behaviour. My love for the gothic subculture is AT LEAST understood and appreciated by some people here, you are on the other hand nothing to help.

So, Bloopie:
your words STILL mean nothing to me.
(any smartass comments will hopefully be handled by Cyntrox and Vako)

~GothicBlackthorne
Old 04-17-2007, 05:53 AM   #149
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
QFT.

Vako, have I ever told you that I just LOVE your cutting wit? You are funny as hell, my man.
Thanks for the kind compliment!
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 05:54 AM   #150
Vyvian Blackthorne

God, well if it's boring to you THEN RATHER RADE THE literature forums and NOT ONE INVOLVING THE PERSONAL PROBLEMS OF A GOTH!
I need to take some charge-so my aggression is not flaming, but after reading what Bloopie's been writing, I can't STAND it. Also, if you're going to critise it here why don't think first of HOW others like me, perhaps PASSIONATE about it will feel, eh? Do you really think we here need that? Do you?! Bi-Polar, insufferable, whatever you are, just take all of your personal problems out somewhere else, because it's surely not appreciated HERE.

~GothicBlackthorne