Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #3751
triggerhappi26

My grandmother had active TB when she died (though she died of a completely unrelated heartattack) because of that I get a positive TB test result.

I work in a seniors living facililty, they noticed I never had a TB test and I said I had one before it comes up positive I need the chest X Ray to clear me right off.

So my manager says no no no just take the test you have those 2 days off anyway and if it comes up positive I'll know because you told me.

Took the test of course it's positive and now she's saying well you need the X Ray before you can come back to work. Earliest I can get an x ray is thursday so I lose a week of work.

Why dont people listen right off? how irritating.
triggerhappi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #3752
honeythorn

I'm quite annoyed by a girl at work ( not the usual one )

To be honest I've never much liked her as she's gobby (loud) and generally likes to act hard even though she's nothing of the sort. All mouth and no action.

Anyway, for MONTHS she's been flirting with and pestering one of the lads I work with, Burns . Always coming over and standing there for half an hour chatting ( when she should be working ) and flirting ect. This wouldn't bother me but for the fact that Burns is an outgoing guy, and is very easily distracted. He can talk a glass eye to sleep and basically stops working to talk, leaving everyone else to do all the work.

So her pestering worked and he fell for it. They have had a tempestuous on/off thing for a few months now.

But they have had some sort of major row outside of work time. They've both come in today in a bad mood, Burns did virtually no work because he was alternatlly sulking, ranting about her and smoking or just generally lolling about.

It seems she's yet again been accusing him of going off with other women. Except the problem is Burns does not go out. He comes to work, finishes and goes to the gym, then goes home. He seriously does. When he wasn't at home he was at her house. So where she thinks he's seeing these other mystery women we can't quite figure.

Neil who we work with, went out with her a couple of years ago for 6 months and he said she was exactly the same way with him. He warned Burns she was like this, VERY insecure, jealous ect but he didn't listen.

So today Burns went into the canteen , came out a few minutes later swearing his head off and kicking anything in his path, chucking stuff about ect, and announced he'd had enough and was going home because he was stressed by her making sour faces and snide comments to him.

He took off his workboots and put his trainers on, and went to the loo. It turns out he decided to release his rage upon the wall. By kicking it twice with immense force. He's actually cracked the fucking wall. And has now fractured his foot in 3 places

All because of this whingey insecure little bitch. I know it's his own fault for not listening and falling for her little flirts, but I still feel bad for him as he really is a sweet guy under the jokes and bravado, and didn't deserve her petty accusations. He should have stayed and ignored her but Burns isn't that sort of guy really. He can only take so much prodding before he loses his rag and starts getting stressed.

I fucking DETEST women like that. She needs to get help seriously <_<

honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #3753
triggerhappi26

Girls will mess a guy up that's for sure.

My brother dated this chickie and they were pretty hot and heavy but she was this succubus.

She fooled around on him, but he thought it was just his friends starting shit cause they didn't like each other, until this one night I was hanging out with his gf and this other guy we were both friends with and he came home from work I went down to get us all some drinks and talked to him for a minute or two and told him his gf was upsairs, we went back up to my room and she was on top of the other guy. My brother was livid more so than I've ever seen him, he just went to his room she went and cried on his lap and he wouldn't even look at her.

Crazy bitch though she didn't leave she slept over even though they had just broke up, and then she freaks out the next day claiming it had been 5 days since she was supposed to start her period, then drags me from store to store to get a pregnancy test and then takes it back at the house and has the nerve to ask my brother if he'd look after his baby. Turned out to be negative but my brother doesn't trust women anymore cause of her.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:28 PM   #3754
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerhappi26 View Post
Girls will mess a guy up that's for sure.

My brother dated this chickie and they were pretty hot and heavy but she was this succubus.

She fooled around on him, but he thought it was just his friends starting shit cause they didn't like each other, until this one night I was hanging out with his gf and this other guy we were both friends with and he came home from work I went down to get us all some drinks and talked to him for a minute or two and told him his gf was upsairs, we went back up to my room and she was on top of the other guy. My brother was livid more so than I've ever seen him, he just went to his room she went and cried on his lap and he wouldn't even look at her.

Crazy bitch though she didn't leave she slept over even though they had just broke up, and then she freaks out the next day claiming it had been 5 days since she was supposed to start her period, then drags me from store to store to get a pregnancy test and then takes it back at the house and has the nerve to ask my brother if he'd look after his baby. Turned out to be negative but my brother doesn't trust women anymore cause of her.
The nerve? It doesn't matter if a chick cheats, if the baby is his it's his.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:31 PM   #3755
triggerhappi26

She had no right talking to him the day after they broke up.

If she had been pregnant I know my brother and he would of stepped up, but it just wasn't right to get that ploy for attention just so he'd actually say something to her.

Also it just seems too convienent that she'd pull something like that so soon after she'd been caught cheating in the first place.
Old 06-04-2010, 01:11 PM   #3756
Saya

I slept in til 4:30. How did that happen?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:05 PM   #3757
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
Ophelia - boy did you ever react badly to that. She didn't say anything about whether her brother would have met his responsibilities (although she had to address that in her next post because of your ill-advised crack.)

There were 3 paragraphs about what a cheating, manipulative con-artist this skank-whore was, and when she said "she had the nerve to ask my brother if he'd look after his baby" it was clear to everyone who read that except you that it was part of her continued psychodrama. She was 5 days late and hadn't even seen the fucking results of the pregnancy test yet!

And by the way, if I got a girl I'm dating and I find her on top of another guy and that causes me to break up with the skank, if she then asks me the next day if I'm going to take care of "my child" ... I'm probably not going to respond in my usually pretty rational voice. I'd be screaming at her that I don't give a fucking damn about "my baby" and she needs to get her fucking skank-whore ass out of my fucking house.

Plenty of time in the coming months to meet my responsibility to the child, if there is one. Doesn't mean I have to treat her cheating ass with any respect.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:25 PM   #3758
Saya

Thats a lot of "skank-whores" there, Ben.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #3759
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger View Post
Ophelia - boy did you ever react badly to that. She didn't say anything about whether her brother would have met his responsibilities (although she had to address that in her next post because of your ill-advised crack.)

There were 3 paragraphs about what a cheating, manipulative con-artist this skank-whore was, and when she said "she had the nerve to ask my brother if he'd look after his baby" it was clear to everyone who read that except you that it was part of her continued psychodrama. She was 5 days late and hadn't even seen the fucking results of the pregnancy test yet!

And by the way, if I got a girl I'm dating and I find her on top of another guy and that causes me to break up with the skank, if she then asks me the next day if I'm going to take care of "my child" ... I'm probably not going to respond in my usually pretty rational voice. I'd be screaming at her that I don't give a fucking damn about "my baby" and she needs to get her fucking skank-whore ass out of my fucking house.

Plenty of time in the coming months to meet my responsibility to the child, if there is one. Doesn't mean I have to treat her cheating ass with any respect.
The matrix has you.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:18 PM   #3760
M.Valdemar

Quote:
Originally Posted by underwater ophelia View Post
the matrix has you.
?

?
M.Valdemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 09:48 PM   #3761
Underwater Ophelia

Here's my rant: The Matrix is a bad movie, and I just watched it. Rather, the movie isn't bad, but nearly EVERY one of its fans is bad.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #3762
M.Valdemar

Quote:
Here's my rant: The Matrix is a bad movie, and I just watched it. Rather, the movie isn't bad, but nearly EVERY one of its fans is bad.
Okay.

Why so?
M.Valdemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:41 PM   #3763
triggerhappi26

Thanks Ben for explaining that better than I could.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:28 AM   #3764
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Valdemar View Post
Okay.

Why so?
I wouldn't know, I got distracted by researching Lana Wachowski's post op pics.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:16 PM   #3765
Aska

Health...

I've been suffering with chronic pelvic pain for two and a half years now. All of my pain started when I had surgery to remove a couple of ovarian cysts. I've had two surgeries for that and as of now I've been to eight different Ob/gyns who all couldn't figure out what is going on in the pain aspect. They've switched my birth control on six different occasions and fed pain killers to me. Several months ago, I had steroid injections into muscles in the pelvic region which just made everything worse. Last Tuesday I went into my ninth OB who told me that it could be one of two things. Either way there is nothing she could do to help me except feed me more narcotics. I flipped out; the cure to all of this is to take out my reproductive organs but they won't because I'm only 19 and I may want kids. According to one of my OB's I wouldn't even be able to bare a child because of the fact that I have a wall in my uterus making it so I couldn't carry a child. So...why the fuck can't I just have them removed?!

It's either narcotics or seizure medication. I refuse to go on seizure meds because of what I watched happened to my dog. It may have helped give us more time with her but it killed her liver and made her so zoned out. I just...won't ever do something like that.

I'm so stressed out over this.
Aska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:36 PM   #3766
Saya

Shit, I'm so sorry to hear that Aska. My sister got problems like that, its terrible. Do they know exactly whats causing it? Would hormonal therapy help at all?
Old 06-05-2010, 10:52 PM   #3767
Aska

They said it could be nerves misfiring pain signals. I guess with all of my cyst problems, one of them popping could've triggered the nerves into going nut. It could also be microscopic Endometriosis.

None of my doctors have even suggested hormone therapy to me. It's always been pain meds or new birth control.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #3768
Saya

Ah, yeah they probably were trying to use the birth control as hormonal therapy. After my sister has cysts she went on Depo Provera for a year or so and it helped, although she has a whole other set of problems now >.>

Again, that really really sucks. I hope they figure it out and get you fixed up soon.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:10 PM   #3769
Aska

Oh yeah...birth control = hormones. Duh moment. Disregard that glitch in thinking.

I still get cysts with a lot of physical exertion. Mentally I can't handle high doses of hormones so I'm on low estrogen pills.

Sorry to hear about your sister as well. I hope she gets to feeling better soon too.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #3770
honeythorn

If you geniuinely wish to have your reproductive organs removed and they won't do it on the usual healthcare or whatever it is you have, then you may have to pay top whack to have it done.

I want it done myself but purely because I detest children, have no use for my reproductive organs ( except my vagina of course, lose the scrap and keep the fun bits! ) and no desire to rattle with birth cotrol until I'm fifty odd.

I plan to start saving for mine next year.

I do think it's disgraceful that doctors simply assume you'll want children and by that assumption refuse to do as you request. Since in your case you may not even be able to carry a child due to your uterine problems, there is no reason to keep your uterus and ovaries if they aren't ever going to function as they should, and are causing you pain and stress . Even if you were vaugely able, it would most likely be a problematic and/or painful pregnancy and complicated birth .

I would try once more to ask if you can have them removed and INSIST. If the chances of you carrying a child are slim to none, and you are in pain all the time then they are simply prolonging an unnessecary sufferng, and have no right to do so simply because they think you may want a child in the future despite most likely not being able to have one anyway . Your body and mind are your own and if you want a diseased organ removed you should be able to have that done.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:40 PM   #3771
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
How close minded and feminist of you.

If the bitch/bastard cheats they deserve no pity from anyone,only a boot heel upside the head because they are untrustworthy pieces of shit.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 12:47 PM   #3772
Breathless Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post

If the bitch/bastard cheats they deserve no pity from anyone,only a boot heel upside the head because they are untrustworthy pieces of shit.
How cunty of you. It has nothing to do with the cheater, but the kid. But lemme guess, you're anti abortion and poor little fucker'll just have tough it out cause his mom's a bitch.

@ Aska: if they want to put you on narcs, then I would suggest trying a high grade cannabis edible (banana bread, cookies, w/e), before any of the poisons like oxy's or morphine that they might prescribe, as they have a well documented history of doing wonders for chronic pain.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #3773
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post

Yeah, it's pretty close minded to think that a man and a woman should both have to deal with the consequences of banging.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #3774
Ben Lahnger

In one brief summary paragraph accidentally stumbled across on my cable systems program guide, I learned that they have special rodeos for gays. And that's not a sexual euphemism. It's the sport.

Why do they need separate sporting events for gays? Don't the straight cowboys let them join in the reindeer games? Never mind ... that was rhetorical.

Anyway, the rant was that my cable guide provided not enough info ... until it provided TMI.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:16 PM   #3775
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless Horror View Post
How cunty of you. It has nothing to do with the cheater, but the kid. But lemme guess, you're anti abortion and poor little fucker'll just have tough it out cause his mom's a bitch.

@ Aska: if they want to put you on narcs, then I would suggest trying a high grade cannabis edible (banana bread, cookies, w/e), before any of the poisons like oxy's or morphine that they might prescribe, as they have a well documented history of doing wonders for chronic pain.
Curse you for quoting him when I'm trying to ignore him, but I find it hilarious that someone who claims to hate all abusers is anti-feminist and willing to physically hurt someone if they cheated.