Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-10-2008, 01:32 AM   #1
$haDe

Goth aren't allowed ..

This morning I go to the court with my friend..

To be his friend's friend in the accurse of attacking cops in bar with the wine bottle...

^
There's nothing to do with me. I just want to wandering around..

Suddenly,2 guards stand in my way and ask me to leave the court in order of nation respect....

Simply, They want me to get the fuck out of their sight

When I ask them the answer is..
My way of dressing has no respect to the place

I refuse to leave and want to talk to the head security...

U know what he say ?
He said "Emo, Punk, Goth U r all just one sick bastard .U r not part of the social . Letting u in was like let a wild creature in the court WHERE HUMANS LIVE (He shouted). Now begone,With ur feet or my feet will send u off"

Yeah.. That's it

Now what I wanna ask is That being differrent style of living is 'disrespect' to my country?

No,.. I don't think so

Who agreed , Put ur hands UP...!!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 01:36 AM   #2
Beneath the Shadows

First of all, sue them. They had no right.

Secondly, did the head of security *really* say "begone?"

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:40 AM   #3
$haDe

It's in Thai ...

And Doesn't really mean 'Get the fuck out'

So I say " Yeah, He did say it"
Like banishing some evil spirit..!!!

If there r any closer word remind me

Seriously...
Old 04-10-2008, 02:24 AM   #4
drewsilla

Wow, and I thought there was some closeminded fucks where I live!
drewsilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:10 AM   #5
Magila

well, since you're in a place that is choking with closeminded idiots, why not tune down the dress a bit.

Erm, how about dressing a bit more normal while still looking pretty goth ?
Corporate stuff.

I mean... I don't dress in camo and a World war 2 helmet when i am going to the court
Magila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:56 AM   #6
ThreeEyesOni

On the one hand, you should probable sue. Then again I know just about nothing about the Thai legal structure, so for all I know he was being a perfectly legal ass.

On the other hand, you were there because of someone accused of attacking cops with a wine bottle. IN most nations anyone that screws with cops (or is accused of it, let alone kills a cop) is essentially treated as a dead man walking. So it could be reasonable to expect a reaction like that (whether or not the reaction itself is reasonable, it's still reasonable to expect it out of the average human), depending on how you were dressed.
ThreeEyesOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:00 AM   #7
electrosexual

I wouldnt suggest not dressing the way you want. Why should you?

I'm so sorry to hear about that shade :[[ Some people are just so ignorant.

If you really wanted to, you could sue them. Because they discriminated against you and your friends just because of the way you dress.

:[
electrosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:26 AM   #8
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe
He said "Emo, Punk, Goth U r all just one sick bastard .U r not part of the social . Letting u in was like let a wild creature in the court WHERE HUMANS LIVE (He shouted). Now begone,With ur feet or my feet will send u off"
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! This dude is a genius!

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #9
prophecyofdoom

When I was at court one time with my mother, because I drove her there, I was asked to leave the courtroom because the case didn't directly involve me and it was rather crowded in there. Perhaps the guards harassed you not just because of your clothing, but because you were wandering around aimlessly without seeming to have any business there. Also, just so you know, when you go to court, you are supposed to wear a suit as a sign of respect.

Help us to be the always hopeful
Gardeners of the spirit
Who know that without darkness
Nothing comes to birth
As without light
Nothing flowers
-May Sarton
prophecyofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:55 PM   #10
$haDe

Black shirt, Jean and eyelining

Illegal ?

I just don't like the way he treated people who have differrent 'Lifestyle'
It's ok for me,Though I don't need to be there.. He isn't my dad,...is he?

No I think not..
Old 04-10-2008, 11:00 PM   #11
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeEyesOni
On the one hand, you should probable sue. Then again I know just about nothing about the Thai legal structure, so for all I know he was being a perfectly legal ass.

On the other hand, you were there because of someone accused of attacking cops with a wine bottle. IN most nations anyone that screws with cops (or is accused of it, let alone kills a cop) is essentially treated as a dead man walking. So it could be reasonable to expect a reaction like that (whether or not the reaction itself is reasonable, it's still reasonable to expect it out of the average human), depending on how you were dressed.

You have a point..
Old 04-11-2008, 02:58 AM   #12
Corpsey

I get the insult though. He wouldn't have mentioned feet unless he was being incredibly disrespectful.

Still, he had no right whatsoever to force you out that sheerly on the grounds of how you looked. Maybe you should research into such incidents happening in Thailand and see if this has happened before?

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 03:09 AM   #13
prophecyofdoom

He says himself he was "just wandering around". The guards were just doing their job getting rid of him. If he had actually had a reason to be there and they made him leave, then he would have had grounds for a lawsuit.

Help us to be the always hopeful
Gardeners of the spirit
Who know that without darkness
Nothing comes to birth
As without light
Nothing flowers
-May Sarton
prophecyofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:30 AM   #14
Noumi

Nah...No big deal. That was maybe your first time, but it´s not the last one.

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 06:45 AM   #15
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophecyofdoom
He says himself he was "just wandering around". The guards were just doing their job getting rid of him. If he had actually had a reason to be there and they made him leave, then he would have had grounds for a lawsuit.

I mean outside my house...
Around the city.. many places
Old 04-11-2008, 04:56 PM   #16
Lord_Lestat

i used to work in the courts and i got loads of abuse from the security and the court manager. its like they think they rule the world cos they have a little badge
Lord_Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 02:04 AM   #17
$haDe

Yah, little badge...

One time,I went to my client's office..

I ask one of them where is the room I'll have to be...
They said It's not their job to tell people where the way is...

Later,I knew that I have to call them a security service not a 'guard'...

I called them thug
My bf called them arrogant bastard...
Old 04-12-2008, 04:46 PM   #18
electrosexual

Yay!!!!!!!
electrosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:05 AM   #19
le_revenant

Am curious $haDe, where ARE you?

You said the guard ordered you out in Thai??
Given how English-only the US is becoming in some quarters, either you lucked out incredibly & found the rare court officer that speaks Thai, or I'm figuring you're in Thailand. Isn't that the same country that's conservative enough that in Singapore it's illegal to chew gum on the subways and the penalty for doing so is mighty stiff?

Anyway I can only speak from the experience of working in & around the US state court system for the last, ugh, 10 years, but you're expected to dress a certain way when you're in court. Around here things are kind of low-key so the way you said you were dressed might not have been that big of a deal...if you were HERE in my town's courthouse. The courts in the next town over might think otherwise.
Still, I COULD see someone around here getting pissed about someone other than a girl wearing eyeliner to court.

Bottom line is that the courts here (as well as Thailand) have a certain decorum that you have to observe, like it or not. Wandering around the courthouse in anything less than a dress shirt, dress pants & maybe a tie will only provoke a court officer's instincts to respond to a threat.

And as to the advice about filing a lawsuit over this: oh, please!! The real world isn't like mommy & daddy who let you run amuck your entire life & only threatened to punish you. The world is full of rules; some dumb, sure, but they're still there, and some you're obligated to follow lest you actually suffer a consequence.
So the cop got big-headed. Big friggin' deal!
Totally different story if an American cop taken out a baton & started wailing away on $haDe.
But if it had escaladed to that point in another country....hell in Mexico the cops can haul your gothy ass to jail & toss away the key for your having been in a car accident (even one you didn't cause) without any liability car insurance!
le_revenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #20
Catch

Quote:
U know what he say ?
So the security guards where you live are Shakespearian/Renaissance Fair flunkies working at the mall until they make it?

However, that really is an insult. I never speak that way unless making fun of someone or doing an impression of a bad actor or Mel Gibson.

Yah, I have no idea why someone would talk to a Goth like that!
Old 04-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #21
beauismyhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch
So the security guards where you live are Shakespearian/Renaissance Fair flunkies working at the mall until they make it?

However, that really is an insult. I never speak that way unless making fun of someone or doing an impression of a bad actor or Mel Gibson.

Yah, I have no idea why someone would talk to a Goth like that!

I have no idea why someone would talk to a human being like that.
beauismyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:00 PM   #22
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch
I thought Mel Gibson was a bad actor? Though I guess I haven't quite paid enough attention to his stuff to be able to properly say anything on the matter...
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:59 PM   #23
Bat Brains

Even if you have to dress a certain way in court, no security guard thug should be able to say that kind of shit to people
Bat Brains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 11:03 PM   #24
$haDe

Yeah, I guess he's somehow ... control freak
Old 04-16-2008, 07:31 AM   #25
Murasaki eyeliner

Quote:

Now what I wanna ask is That being differrent style of living is 'disrespect' to my country?

No,.. I don't think so

Who agreed , Put ur hands UP...!!!!
my hands r up and waving

stupid intolerant bastards.u should have told them that u were integral a case and that if they didnt like your appearance then they should take it up with the judge ,as denying you access would be delaying the course of justice or some such.

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."
-Mae West
Murasaki eyeliner is offline   Reply With Quote