Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 10:16 PM   #326
Wulgar__

Oh I'm so scared. You don't tell me what to do. I ain't no psycho either. Your being the psycho right now. I don't answer to fuck off or to dumbass either. Sorry. If you don't like me don't talk to me or answer my posts.
Old 04-02-2005, 10:40 PM   #327
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulgar__
Oh I'm so scared. You don't tell me what to do. I ain't no psycho either. Your being the psycho right now. I don't answer to fuck off or to dumbass either. Sorry. If you don't like me don't talk to me or answer my posts.

Oh and your ISP will be canceling your DSL service as of Monday for T.O.S. violations as well, psycho..

You are a dumbass, and a psycho..

But if you want to do things the hard way, so be it moron..

adsl-69-109-55-235.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net

Oh and is this the best you can do, you pathetic piece of shit?

From Message:
Wulgar

Subject: Go fuck your self Bitch. Sent: Apr 02, 2005 - 05:28 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey purple gues what! Fuck you!
-----------------
Old 04-02-2005, 10:54 PM   #328
Wulgar__

Yea well fuck you too bitch. U are a...... B.I.T.C.H. Beautiful....., Intelligent...., Talented......., Cute....., Horny....., R U smiling now? *YOU BITCH*
Old 04-02-2005, 11:05 PM   #329
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

... Then why do you persist in in being a member of this board community? (And you're a bit silly. She won't ignore you. She's a moderator, if she doesn't like you, she'll just bann you.) I know the internet is often seen as a place were one can lose themselves and/or be someone else, but in the end you deal with real people. This board is very perceptive to people being who they truly are and welcomes that as long as its not in bad taste or ignorant. Who are you? So far all you have provided is whimsical foolishness that, for all that I can gather, is merely to push buttons and to stand out. From disgusting pics of your feet (do you think people would be cool to you after seeing a funky pic of your funky feet as one of your first posts? "Hey see how smelly and nasty my feet are!" Do you really think people would be warm to you after that? Not very tactful.), to random posts that hardly make any sense and an annoying flooding of pictures and links.

Why come back? You've been banned umpteempth times all ready? Why man, why? Is it really that much fun for you, or are just very stubborn?

All boards come with rules, some are more slack than others. This one has its own set of rules that are actively enforced by the moderators and other users. It's what makes this place special (and fun to read at times) Who are you to exist outside of these rules? It seems you wish to post whatever you want, where ever you want, no matter what and at your own discretion - blah to everyone else's sensibilities. True, one can do whatever they want, but only at the detriment of everyone else. At least do everyone the favor of explaining why you have not moved on since you are a detriment to the psyche and sanity of everyone? (Although some of them may get a kick out of being a detriment right back at you. Gets boring after a while I can imagine, especially if the person isn't shaping up or "shoo fly"ing away.) Explaining yourself would only be fair to those of us who try to follow the rules and perpetuate a friendly, intellectual and sometimes crazy, sexy, witty wicked cool atmosphere (with the occasional ignorant, misguided / misinformed / misunderstood and stupid post. Emphasis on occasional - not all the time, unless there is a special thread that allows such ruff and stuff).
Old 04-02-2005, 11:07 PM   #330
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

Oh, guess that won't be necessary then since your service is being cancelled. Ah well for me taking my time to type a post.
Old 04-02-2005, 11:13 PM   #331
Wulgar__

I'm just asking some to just leave me alone. She keeps bothering me. I want her to get off my back. I want to be left alone in here. I'm trying to not fight.
Old 04-02-2005, 11:16 PM   #332
Wulgar__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulgar__

Oh and your ISP will be canceling your DSL service as of Monday for T.O.S. violations as well, psycho..

You are a dumbass, and a psycho..

But if you want to do things the hard way, so be it moron..

adsl-69-109-55-235.dsl.irvnca.pacbell.net

Oh and is this the best you can do, you pathetic piece of shit?

From Message:
Wulgar

Subject: Go fuck your self Bitch. Sent: Apr 02, 2005 - 05:28 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey purple gues what! Fuck you!
-----------------

Sorry Baby I don't live in Irvine.
Old 04-02-2005, 11:20 PM   #333
Wulgar__

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChUnKy_CaRaMeL
... Then why do you persist in in being a member of this board community? (And you're a bit silly. She won't ignore you. She's a moderator, if she doesn't like you, she'll just bann you.) I know the internet is often seen as a place were one can lose themselves and/or be someone else, but in the end you deal with real people. This board is very perceptive to people being who they truly are and welcomes that as long as its not in bad taste or ignorant. Who are you? So far all you have provided is whimsical foolishness that, for all that I can gather, is merely to push buttons and to stand out. From disgusting pics of your feet (do you think people would be cool to you after seeing a funky pic of your funky feet as one of your first posts? "Hey see how smelly and nasty my feet are!" Do you really think people would be warm to you after that? Not very tactful.), to random posts that hardly make any sense and an annoying flooding of pictures and links.

Why come back? You've been banned umpteempth times all ready? Why man, why? Is it really that much fun for you, or are just very stubborn?

All boards come with rules, some are more slack than others. This one has its own set of rules that are actively enforced by the moderators and other users. It's what makes this place special (and fun to read at times) Who are you to exist outside of these rules? It seems you wish to post whatever you want, where ever you want, no matter what and at your own discretion - blah to everyone else's sensibilities. True, one can do whatever they want, but only at the detriment of everyone else. At least do everyone the favor of explaining why you have not moved on since you are a detriment to the psyche and sanity of everyone? (Although some of them may get a kick out of being a detriment right back at you. Gets boring after a while I can imagine, especially if the person isn't shaping up or "shoo fly"ing away.) Explaining yourself would only be fair to those of us who try to follow the rules and perpetuate a friendly, intellectual and sometimes crazy, sexy, witty wicked cool atmosphere (with the occasional ignorant, misguided / misinformed / misunderstood and stupid post. Emphasis on occasional - not all the time, unless there is a special thread that allows such ruff and stuff).

DUDE! Get off the fucking feet subject already. It can't be that fucking bad. I mean come on Pal. You people are still pisst off aboutt that. Why get upset over someone's feet. This is what I'm fucking talking about! Assholes!Assholes!Assholes! I alread erased the post a long time ago Jerk. Punk. Asshole. Which one. you guys keep nagging it on. You should be happy that I took the picture off. Or are you just being a snob.
Old 04-02-2005, 11:31 PM   #334
SuicideJade

Morgantyr, Elbryan, fucktard, whoever you are!!
somehow i think:

now go back to your hidey hole andtry to come up with a plan to get a real life without having to reincarnate where the population hates you..

that may be a hard task, but i'm sure there's a few people in antarctica that don't know about you yet.. :shock:
Old 04-02-2005, 11:56 PM   #335
Wulgar__

I'm out numbered. It's not cool to gang up on someone. It sure reveals your cowardice. Why not go one on one like a real man handles things. You need your freinds to back you up coward.
Old 04-02-2005, 11:59 PM   #336
Wulgar__

At least I know I am a total loser.

I fuck my dog because thats the only piece if ass I can get.

What do you expect.
Old 04-03-2005, 12:04 AM   #337
Wulgar__

where you at pig!
Come out Pig!
Come and fight pig!
Where you hiding pig!
You want to go to Hell?
You want to go to Hell with me?
You want to go to Hell with me?

Shoot me Pig.
You wont shoot pig!
You wont do it pig.
You half to abide by the law.
You half to take me in.
They'll say I'm insane.
The courts are civilized.
I have rights too.
Isn't that right pig.
Is it pig.

-The Night Slasher
-Brian Thompson
Cobra
Old 04-03-2005, 12:07 AM   #338
Wulgar__

Piss in my mouth. It makes me hard.
Old 04-03-2005, 12:12 AM   #339
Wulgar__

Yeah I am pathetic, and I have a small dick. Why do you think I like Brian Thompson so much.
Old 04-03-2005, 12:17 AM   #340
SuicideJade

meh....
Closed Thread