Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-15-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
Dragozan

Hello to you all :)

Hey Guys, Gals and awesome people! This is my first time on here; I tohught it'd be a great idea to find a forum with people who have similar music taste and interest to me, so here I am, Hello!

My name's Lyam, I'm 17, and from Sheffeild in the UK. I love nothing more than playing my guitars, and listening to Great Music.
Im currently in a Band constructed of Five members from areas around Sheffeild, which I love to be a part of, one of the best tihngs to happen to me infact I'd post a Facebook link to the band, but I guess I'll wait till we have a bit more on there first (we have two covers recorded at the moment, but are working on our first originals, as well as more covers).
Music wise, it's gotta be Metal. I love the genre! It's got so much in it's sound! Ya can have Vocals of ANY range, guitars, bass, keyboards, drums and even orchestra! And the sub-genres are countless! Traditional, Alternative, Thrash, Black, Death, Gothic, my all-time favorite, Symphonic Metal and many more!
When it comes to bands, I love loads of heavy stuff, like Slayer, Swashbuckle, GWAR, Lordi and Atreyu, as well as the softer Alternate territories of The rasmus, Flyleaf and Dragonforce. Out of symphonic metal, you have some of my all-time favorites, such as Nightwish, Delain, Epica, and the best band ever, Sonata Arctica!

So yeah, I'm a VERY music-orientated person, and I'm sure im not the only one Feel free to say hi, I'll try not to be a stranger ^.^
Dragozan is offline   Reply With Quote