Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 09-25-2007, 12:29 PM   #276
Cyntrox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabolik
I like sex...
FREAK!!!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 12:55 PM   #277
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicti
I'm sorry dude, but I just can't read that post without thinking "in a cape" after it. Don't worry, fortune cookies get it far worse in my book.

Seriously though, I'd be really cautious about casually playing with hypnotism. Stage hypnotists usually have a large pile of lawsuits that follow them, and generally speaking, when messing with anyone's brain, there's bound to be some unintended consequences eventually.

I'm a huge fan of mind-blowing sex, but sex that literally blows your mind... not so much. :-D
To my knowledge, although you're correct that some stage hypnotists are subject to sizeable lawsuits, these individuals are hardly in the majority (there are a lot of stage hypnotists), and the damages for which their alleged 'victims' demand compensation are typically not mental, but physical, the result of being made to do such things as enter a trance while balancing on a ladder and whatnot.
Look into the subject further and I believe you'll find that hypnosis itself, as countless investigations into the phenomenon have concluded, is entirely safe. Indeed, the fundamental 'rule', so to speak, of the hypnosis is that the hypnotist cannot make his subject do, feel, or believe anything that he or she does not want to do, feel, or believe- his role in the process is merely that of a facilitator, an aid by which the foresaid subject is able to achieve a state in which his or her unconcious is susceptible to suggestion, but in which he or she remains totally capable of choosing to accept or reject a given suggestion. Contrary to popular belief, it's only 'mind control' insofar as the subject is controlling his or her own mind, with some assitance from the hypnotist.

At least, this is what I've come to regard as true based on my research of the thing. If you've seen any evidence to the contrary, or heard of any successful lawsuits carried out by individuals complaining of deleterious mental manipulation, I'd like to see it all, for my own edification.

EDIT: Oh, yeah- if I'm wearing the cape I usually take it off when I have sex. The thing's expensive, no sense in risking wear and tear.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:37 PM   #278
Rae Ven Rae

I dunno--sex in the rain--all that wetness...meeeeoooowwww baby....
Rae Ven Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:45 PM   #279
raggedyanne

Sex in a public park.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 11:01 PM   #280
Rae Ven Rae

Yep--could get arrested though and kill the buzz...
Old 09-25-2007, 11:24 PM   #281
raggedyanne

Naw, the popo don't go through this park often. Theres a graveyard right next to it which makes it sexy for us and scary for them. I found out that I'm a total masochist!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 09-25-2007, 11:30 PM   #282
Rae Ven Rae

LOL...love it--where the hell is this park...
Old 09-25-2007, 11:33 PM   #283
raggedyanne

California; sorry. Near SF. Land of peace, free love, and gay men in chaps and nothin' else. I love the sexual freedom around here! Castro in particular. You can find anything and everything BDSM related on one street.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:32 PM   #284
Vampeilla

Sexy and great at age 54

I love sex, the rougher the better. Of course I only have sex with my horny husband Tom. My fantasies I write about, like in my Novel, Lust and Darkness. Check out the blurg and excpert from the Novel Lust and Darkness written under my pen name Countess Celina through Dark Eden Press.
Love
Vampiella

Sex gets better as one gets older, and may I add a little more kinkier.
Vampeilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:26 PM   #285
raggedyanne

I do believe it must. The smart ones get kinky to keep it interesting. (Oh goddess, bad images of my principal [sorry])
Old 09-30-2007, 11:37 PM   #286
thedoll

you live near sf? im going to school at state! did you go to summer of love?

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
thedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 12:34 AM   #287
raggedyanne

I was at Rock and Blues by the Lake in Novato so I couldn't go! So depressing! I'm definitely going next year. I went to the Now and Zen fest though. "Note: never wear a corset to a concert"
Old 10-01-2007, 12:50 PM   #288
StasisInDarkness

My Fetish

Generally speaking, from the time I was little, I've always had a thing for being tied down and restrained...I'd create these elaborate plays in which I would tie myself down and then try to struggle free. I had some form of r.ape fantasies even then. So, yeah, I'm a definitely a sub who enjoys being: tied or held down, bitten, choked, getting my hair pulled, being subjugated and objectified, called things like "dirty slut," "fuck doll," and "cum receptacle", slapped and generally thrown about, and being a good girl for my Master.

But, the best sex I've ever had involves my being erotically hypnotized. My Master is able to make me orgasm with a one-word command. If he says a specific phrase, my entire body freezes in place, and is his to do with what he will; I become a living doll. He's even made me forget who he is, who I am, to the point where I'll be a "bimbo-slut" (as he calls it) who is being r.ape by a stranger...

And, as to safety, GothicusMaximus is correct: hypnosis does not force anyone to do that which they are not already comfortable doing. Under no circumstances could my Master command me to kill my cat, for example. For those into BDSM, I'd highly suggest exploring that which erotic hypnosis has to offer...
StasisInDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 02:50 PM   #289
Underwater Ophelia

Cum receptacle? I'd like the first two, but cum receptacle? Why not just "cum bag," "cum sucker," or "cum hole?"
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:12 PM   #290
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StasisInDarkness
Under no circumstances could my Master command me to kill my cat, for example.
Ah but what if your cat started acting violent towards you and recently scratched you and you so your subconcious mind wants to kill your cat.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 06:55 PM   #291
StasisInDarkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
Ah but what if your cat started acting violent towards you and recently scratched you and you so your subconcious mind wants to kill your cat.
Well, I like being scratched, but even if I didn't, I'd never want to hurt anything to the extent that, under hypnosis, I'd kill it!
StasisInDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 10:51 AM   #292
gothicusmaximus

beeteedubbs, Emily, it's pretty creepy when you refer to me as your master with a capital M in the context of casual conversation with people who aren't me.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:15 PM   #293
Steppenwolf

what about sex and car crashes?
Old 10-02-2007, 02:53 PM   #294
honeythorn

Like in the film " Crash " ? I don't see the allure myself.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:40 PM   #295
prophecyofdoom

Strange, I hate being called insulting things, but I do kind of like "cum receptacle".

Help us to be the always hopeful
Gardeners of the spirit
Who know that without darkness
Nothing comes to birth
As without light
Nothing flowers
-May Sarton
prophecyofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 08:52 PM   #296
Underwater Ophelia

I feel like it defeats the purpose of dirty talk.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:56 PM   #297
prophecyofdoom

To each their own. You can't always apply logic to what turns a person on/off...

Help us to be the always hopeful
Gardeners of the spirit
Who know that without darkness
Nothing comes to birth
As without light
Nothing flowers
-May Sarton
prophecyofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 01:30 AM   #298
raggedyanne

Someday I plan to have sex in the back of my boyfriend's father's car. It's this freaking rock and roll vehicle of death with dark tinted windows and the most comfortable seats of any car I've ever been in and there's always music blasting. I just imagine we're all driving down that last stretch to LA and he's banging me into the seat. Goddess, I think about this too much. As for turn-on's, if my guy calls me baby I just can't deny . . . don't know why.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:34 AM   #299
Mistress Lilith

That sounds like a lot of fun, raggedyanne.

Right now what I want to do the most is to have sex standing up. I mean that I want my boyfriend to pick me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist and then hlod me against the wall. Mmmm, it sounds so lovely.
Mistress Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:02 AM   #300
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Lilith
That sounds like a lot of fun, raggedyanne.

Right now what I want to do the most is to have sex standing up. I mean that I want my boyfriend to pick me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist and then hlod me against the wall. Mmmm, it sounds so lovely.
No my favorite. It's kinda exciting, but it's somewhat difficult to do in a way that actually feels good.