Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 10:16 PM   #4076
Circle V

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathChii
You're still real, you just don't feel like you are... but you can feel... hard to explain O_o
Like you can feel and you can communicate with other people, except you don't understand it... Kind of like you're watching someone else do it... except it's you ...
I understand what you mean. It's happened to me (and probably to most people) on occasion. It's similar to the feeling you get when you're very tired and your thoughts lose their connection to your body.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:21 PM   #4077
DeathChii

Yeah, basically, except it is stronger and lasts a few weeks =\ blah... can't wait for it to go away already =[
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
Old 07-15-2007, 10:52 AM   #4078
Alaizabel Cray

I have an ear infection. Well, I haven't gone to the doctor yet but it's pretty unmistakable. And damn, it hurts worse than any ear infection I've had in my life, and I've had more than my share already. I can't open my mouth too wide, can't lie on that side, and there's just this constant internal throbbing that feels kind of like it's just draining but at the same time it hurts. Ew.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:52 AM   #4079
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Ouch, I'm sorry Cray. You should get to the doctor right away so you can get some ear drops and make that ear feel better.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-15-2007, 11:57 AM   #4080
She_Is_My_Sin

Oh, Alaizabel Cray that sounds like the worst! I hope you get well soon.

My computer decided it would be a really good idea to muck my art coursework up. It's due in tomorrow. Ugh & the work for my monologue seems endless!
Old 07-16-2007, 07:17 PM   #4081
Aaroneet

Work is always endless...

I hate sleeplessness .
Old 07-17-2007, 01:49 PM   #4082
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I wish I could rip the larynx out of the throat of this insanely happy coworker who constantly and loudly laughs like a wild hyena in heat. Too bad I can't just shoot him.

Old 07-17-2007, 01:55 PM   #4083
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
poison is less noticable.....just a thought.
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:08 PM   #4084
Tismine

This isn't rally a rant, but I decided to post it here. we really need a "sadness" thread.

I just found out that some people I knew were murdered last night.
They were knocked out and put in a car, which was parked on a railroad.
Then along came a train....
And nobody cares, because it's too damn commonplace.
I hate this town.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:08 PM   #4085
Aaroneet

That's terrible to hear. My condolences, Tismine.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:34 PM   #4086
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tismine
This isn't rally a rant, but I decided to post it here. we really need a "sadness" thread.

I hate this town.
*hugs*

*hugs again*

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:52 PM   #4087
kimaru

gasp! Thats terrible!
Old 07-17-2007, 04:54 PM   #4088
DeathChii

Quote:

I hate this town.
Aww tismine I am so sorry ='[ -ehugs-
I hope you get out of their as soon as possible
You can come live with me! =O How does canada sound? We're all pussies here! BTW I saw Harry Potter today, and the Luna girl made me think of you! ^^
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
Old 07-17-2007, 04:58 PM   #4089
kimaru

yes! Luna is one of the best characters.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:59 PM   #4090
Solumina

I am so sorry Tismine, I'll be sending positive thoughts your way *hugstight*
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 07-17-2007, 05:22 PM   #4091
Tismine

Thank you...
I'm only going to be here another month.
But the thing that gets me the most, is that these were just kids.
One of them was 12.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:28 PM   #4092
DeathChii

It truely is a sad world ='(
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
Old 07-17-2007, 07:59 PM   #4093
HumanePain

Quote:

I hate this town.
Where the hell do you live that it is so "damn commonplace"???
O_o

:: pats Tismine's hand ::

Old 07-19-2007, 02:51 PM   #4094
Methadrine

Today the Darwin Award goes to the bloke that thought it would be a great idea to try to mug the intimidating guy clad in all black, boots and a leatherjacket that was about two heads higher than himself. Safe to say, my right hands knuckles hurt but his nose probably hurt even more. I sent him off in the direction to the hospital though and actually got a muffled "thank you..." from him.

Man, do I hate unnecessary violence, and the fact that some people just can't tell the bloody difference of what's mine and what's theirs.

(and no, I don't go around hitting people. It was about a decade ago since last time I was in a fight, but this dude gave me no choice whatsoever.)

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:53 PM   #4095
Aaroneet

Wow...I guess this is a time to be thankful for man's ability to defend himself.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:09 PM   #4096
††BlackRose††

This is about my mother.

WTF is wrong with my damn mother!!! There must be something wrong with her mentally... well at times it seems like it. Here's the problem: we are running into a really little bit financial difficulty (not too big of a deal atm) and we decided moving into a smaller house would be a better idea. Everything was fine n we even saw a house we liked!!!

THen mother saw an easy decision and thought "how should i complicate things once again?". Now she's making everyone go on a guilt trup saying things like "we shouldn't have bought a house", "we haven't enjoyed this house yet", basically to me and my sister saying "your fault, your fault, you don't care, blah, blah, blah..."
WE MADE A DAMN DECISION DON'T FUCK IT UP!!!! I hate when she does that!! And because of her being my mother, she knows what to say to make us upset and shit.

Then she said something i got pissed at : "It's only your fault, why can't you give up something. In life we need to make sacrifices. You guys are so stubborn." Look the thing is that we have been giving up EVERY FUCKING THING ever since we were little children playing with dolls. i gave up my entire life, every single part of it almost 4 times over!!! Is that not good enough 4 a sacrifice???

The worst thing is that she is my mother and I feel that in my 16 years of this life, she has failed to understand me as a person. I know this as a fact. She has been the cause to a lot of my problems and yet she thinks she's a "perfect mother".

Okay I think that's enough for now, but I do have A LOT more to say about her.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:15 PM   #4097
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
Today the Darwin Award goes to the bloke that thought it would be a great idea to try to mug the intimidating guy clad in all black, boots and a leatherjacket that was about two heads higher than himself. Safe to say, my right hands knuckles hurt but his nose probably hurt even more. I sent him off in the direction to the hospital though and actually got a muffled "thank you..." from him.

Man, do I hate unnecessary violence, and the fact that some people just can't tell the bloody difference of what's mine and what's theirs.

(and no, I don't go around hitting people. It was about a decade ago since last time I was in a fight, but this dude gave me no choice whatsoever.)
DUDE! What a superhero! You so totally ROCK! We could sure use you around Southern California.

Old 07-19-2007, 08:17 PM   #4098
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ††BlackRose††
This is about my mother.

WTF is wrong with my damn mother!!! There must be something wrong with her mentally... well at times it seems like it. Here's the problem: we are running into a really little bit financial difficulty (not too big of a deal atm) and we decided moving into a smaller house would be a better idea. Everything was fine n we even saw a house we liked!!!

THen mother saw an easy decision and thought "how should i complicate things once again?". Now she's making everyone go on a guilt trup saying things like "we shouldn't have bought a house", "we haven't enjoyed this house yet", basically to me and my sister saying "your fault, your fault, you don't care, blah, blah, blah..."
WE MADE A DAMN DECISION DON'T FUCK IT UP!!!! I hate when she does that!! And because of her being my mother, she knows what to say to make us upset and shit.

Then she said something i got pissed at : "It's only your fault, why can't you give up something. In life we need to make sacrifices. You guys are so stubborn." Look the thing is that we have been giving up EVERY FUCKING THING ever since we were little children playing with dolls. i gave up my entire life, every single part of it almost 4 times over!!! Is that not good enough 4 a sacrifice???

The worst thing is that she is my mother and I feel that in my 16 years of this life, she has failed to understand me as a person. I know this as a fact. She has been the cause to a lot of my problems and yet she thinks she's a "perfect mother".

Okay I think that's enough for now, but I do have A LOT more to say about her.
Don't let her unload her problem on you and make it your problem. I don't enjoy saying this, but you should try and insulate yourself from your mother, emotionally speaking, then she will learn that she can no longer blame you for her regretful choices.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:31 PM   #4099
Velvet_Mansfield

I really don't know what to do right now. This has just been a terrible week. First, two of my friends got in a fight, are no longer friends and have both tried dragging me onto their sides. While I agree with my first friend's decision to cut the second friend out of her life (because he's a cruel, irresponsible, immature douche bag) I still tried to be there to listen because he really has no one else to go to. I didn't want to because I see the kind of person he is, and really want as little to do with him as possible but I was trying to help. Of course, all he does is then stir up shit and try to make everyone pissed, and some of this stuff I don't know what to believe and what not to anymore. And the last I heard of this friend he wanted me to come over but wasn't there when I got there; there was no one there. After a while I thought he might have attempted suicide like he did the last time something like this happened but I haven't heard from him since, so for all I know he's completely disapeared from the face of the earth.

Then to make matters worse, today another friend's mother called my parents to tell them she was worried that me and the friend, who was the first one involved in the whole argument above, are lesbians because we seemed "too involved". First of all, we are not exactly involved in the way this woman implied, but we are very close and we had barely seen each other in a month. Second of all, we didn't actually do anything. We were half cuddled on a small couch because there were no other places to sit, and ther was nothing going on! And, the icing on the cake is- we were high! On stuff that this woman gave us, no less!
And my parents are homophobic to an extreme degree and are completely horrified at at any mention that I might not be straight. I have to hide the fact that I'm not straight, because the last time they suspected, I was basically kept in my house for year. My counselor and I had just gotten them to ease up about a month ago, and now they're off again.
And then there's the money problems, the school decision problems, niether of which I can do anything about right now except worry! I just don't know what to do right now.

Wow, that was long, and probably made no sense, and I feel a bit dumb for complaining so much but I do feel a little better now.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:44 PM   #4100
HellforgedX

At least you're not walking around with a gunshot wound. That would be worse.