Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:51 PM   #1
BLEED REBELION!!!

God save us from ourselves.. The world today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU36C...p;feature=user

After I watched this video I just sat in my chair and cried. Its just so much to comprehend. WHY!! What the fuck is the point, its senseless killing and destruction. How can people do this? Or even the Gov’t? don’t they realize that all these people that die are just like them? We are all humans we all feel pain and heartache, why should we cause more? For what? Money, Oil , greed..
It makes me soooo sick, how evil we can be. How it seems that human life means nothing to them. And the more I see these things the more I hate them all. The more I hate those in power. How dare they do this!!!! How dare they!! I do not consent to these actions they take!! And then us. What is so wrong with us that we just sit and allow it to happen. Because I was born in “America” my house is “safe” I doubt my door will be kicked in. I doubt I will be physically injured by this war. Still… I feel this pain, anguish..
What if those that die were the children of Governmental officials?? Do not do unto others what you would not want done to you! Its sooo fucking simple. Is someone’s life worth less because they are Iraqi? Because they are not white, rich, Christian, American!!? Every human has the capacity to love, why don’t we do so. Why and how can people do this!? Its such common sense that it makes me think we are all idiots.

I DON’T BELIEVE IN GOD (at least not the Christian one). But I have prayed I have asked why, who it is I ask I am unsure, I doubt I’m speaking to Jesus. More so it is a plea to the universe at large, to fate maybe. I pray, and I ask, and My soul aches. “ WHY! Why maim and kill why cause such hatred and destruction!!? Why not just be peaceful why not love and be loved!!??”.. “please stop this! Please please please. “
I would give my life. I would die if only it would stop all of this. Not just this war. But all wars, the ability to do these things. The fact the we can even view this as acceptable. And maybe that’s egotistical. That I think my life is so big or great that giving it up is a big deal that it is a fair trade for what I ask. All I know is my life my memories, and I love life I love being alive I indeed never want to die ever. But .. If only it would make this end. If only it would keep all of this pain from happening. You apparently cant bargain with “god”.

“ my” government has shamed me, I am ashamed to be an “American”. I am ashamed more so than I have ever been before. It makes me ant to hang my head. I want to get down on my knees and beg forgiveness of all those who have been hurt by this war and by my government by the constant output of negative action and energy that seems to come from the USA. I know I have not raised a hand or gun against them but still I feel guilt. I am sorry I am sorry for all that you have lost and all that hurts you.

One thing that really gets to me is how can I stop them how can we? We are supposedly what rules the government “ by and for the people” yet they do not listen to us. How many anti war protest must I attend?? How many petitions must I sign? How many letters must I write? How many times must I follow the “designated” paths of protest and requests? When will it work:? When will those in charge look me in my face and say “ we are wrong, killing is wrong, greed is wrong, and we have failed you.”

They pay no mind to our protest or our requests. Every time they ignore us it makes me think treason and rebellion are the right thing to do, the only thing to do. How can I be a “good citizen” when they do these things. They almost leave me no choice. But then a violent “revolution” is still more violence. How can I condemn them for this if my means is just as violent and it doesn’t even guarantee the end I want. How can I fix this? What can I do with my life to stop all of this. I’m 16 I will soon be an adult. I have to make decisions about the rest of my life now. And I just cant see how I can do good? How can I keep a govt from hurting others when they will willingly hurt their own citizens,

Soldiers there is all this talk of “god bless our troops”. But should he? I realize it is not their fault they are not the master minds they are pawns. Its usually the poor of America who fight the wars. So no G.I Joe this war is not your fault. But you enable it. I understand wanting to defend ones nation and home. BUT this is NOT defense this is invasion and massacre. So I urge those who may enlist. DON’T!
Until we have a just gov’t. don’t give them your life simply so they can end even more.

Those who decide when we go to war, who authorize bombing and destruction, You go and you take your family and you live in the nations being invaded!!! You suffer you feel what they feel. And maybe you would take different actions in the future.
War is what has sparked this blog. War is what is at this moment upsetting me.
suffering in general angers me. Especially when we cause it for nothing. SO please who ever you are reading this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t contribute to negativity, to hate. Don’t be negative, don’t be cruel. don’t sit silently by while this happens. Even if you don’t see it my way. Pleas just think. How can anything that causes this much pain hate and suffering be right or just or good?

" I love 4play! Its the best thing I've ever done"
- My Boyfriend
BLEED REBELION!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 02:53 PM   #2
I Am Great.

God you're so emo...............
I Am Great. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 03:04 PM   #3
BLEED REBELION!!!

... okay that kinda made me smirk...

Thats fine if you think im emo, its not that big of a deal. I doubt you'd say it if you saw me right now.

- My Boyfriend
Old 06-21-2008, 03:13 PM   #4
I Am Great.

No, I probably would.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
Mir

ARE YOU SURe!?!?!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #6
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
This video is jst a reminder of the consequences of war.

warning! it contains violence a scenes of gore that may not be suitable for younger viewers.
Lies! I didn't see even one frame of Al Gore!

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 04:34 PM   #7
BLEED REBELION!!!

yeah that was so unfunny I kinda think your an idiot now....

- My Boyfriend
Old 06-21-2008, 04:48 PM   #8
I Am Great.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!
Old 06-21-2008, 04:54 PM   #9
KontanKarite

*sigh* I saw the same thing today. I too did the same thing you did. I cried. But right now, I guess I'm stoic about it.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 05:06 PM   #10
bleedingheart344

Yeah... It goes on, so what? We're humans, nothing is going to save us. It's in our nature to do all the things we do and the law even provokes us and gives more of an incentive to commit the crime the law is trying to deter. Oh well.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:22 PM   #11
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEED REBELION!!!
yeah that was so unfunny I kinda think your an idiot now....
Since intelligence and sense of humor are not really dependent on one another (making your own comment quite stupid), I really couldn't care less what you think about my intelligence based entirely on one bad joke.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 05:36 PM   #12
OzNO3

What I don't get is how that lady at the end is asking where god is shortly after asking god to take revenge (...and no I don't believe in gods... I just don't get the logic of the religious).
OzNO3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 05:40 PM   #13
KontanKarite

They're blindly and passionately poetic.

Old 06-21-2008, 05:54 PM   #14
korinna5555

Oh gods.. those sweet babies..
I.. don't know what to say right now. I don't know what to think. As I write, tears are running down my face. I am disgusted. I am scared. I am ashamed. Stuff like this hits me hard, and I am just.. in shock. I knew it was bad, and I knew children were being killed, but when you see them.. gods.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:00 PM   #15
BLEED REBELION!!!

Bleedingheart: No it's not in our nature. Or maybe its just in your nature. It seems that most of the ppl I know who say that violence or hate or other shit like that is in our nature seem to be the ones with it in them. So maybe you're like that but every one else is not.
But I dont really want to turn this threa into a debate about human nature. That debate is just way to exhausted and exhausting..

- My Boyfriend
Old 06-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #16
BLEED REBELION!!!

Kontan: yeah you saw it because I posted it on myspace as a bulliten...

- My Boyfriend
Old 06-21-2008, 06:02 PM   #17
KontanKarite

Ohhhh... that was you? Small world. Damn.

Old 06-21-2008, 06:19 PM   #18
BLEED REBELION!!!

You're on my friends list. So you'll see all the bullitens I post..

- My Boyfriend
Old 06-21-2008, 06:22 PM   #19
OzNO3

Yeah... war is pretty ugly. As ugly as those images are, it's probably a lot better today though. I think I'd rather die quickly in a random explosion as opposed to getting stabbed by a sword and bleeding to death. A morning star to the side of the head would've been pretty shitty too.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:27 PM   #20
Toy Killer

There was once a girl that I wanted to tell how I felt, but wasn't confindant enough to risk our decade of friendship. I cared deeply for her, more then the sun and the people in my own household. She left my house after showing me her graduation pictures, and on the way back home, she was hit by a drunk driver and died on impact.

Once the disbelief of her death swiftly poured through me, I became nothing but a being of rage. I had no solance in anything, another human being took my Sara away from me, and there was nothing driving my body but to find that peace I had when she was alive. the obvious problem, That Sara will never be alive again, seemed to warrent the point that I would never be at peace again.

They say the strongest sense tied to memory is scent, that feelings of nostalgia can trigger olfactory reactions. When I think through those times of my life, I smell nothing no matter how strong, but my tounge writhes with a bitter swollen taste I can't even begin to relay onto you.

I almost acted on autopilot, but I was skipping school and spending most of my time watching [edited name] Sean's house. I learned when he left and when he came back, when his wife and daughter were home, and after almost a month of patience, broiling observation, even where their spare key was held. I sketched and scribbled and desperately tried to remove all the hate from myself onto my damned notebook as I waited, adding fuel to my hatred for what he had taken from me.

I had planned a very simple, but equally disturbing plan. I was going to go into his house while he was out, kill his daughter and his wife, and then myself, and let him live with the agony he had layed unto me.

But I was stopped, almost like flipping a switch, when I walked into the pawn shop to buy my shotgun. I looked around and realized what it had done to me, realized what kind of torment I was putting myself through and about to put him through. In a word, it was empathy, I felt for him before he even felt the afflicting emotions. I couldn't do it, I couldn't intentionally do what had been done to me.

so I layed down my plan with the shotgun and opted for a new weapon. each month, for the next 4 months, I sent him a notebook. Then I got a harassment warning from the police, so I stopped.

about 3 years later, he was released from jail, on parole and had a mandatory AA meetings, He found me at work and asked to take me to dinner, but I blantently refused. I found out later that he had taken to the sketch book himself, but I haven't seen any of his work personally.

the round about message that I want to project here, isn't that I could have been a murderer, that's a side of me I hope never exists again, but rather, that I learned how even something as vicious as revenge against someone who has perversly wronged you, Empathy can still stop you from doing something this vicious.

anyone who claims revenge is a motive is a fool.
Toy Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:31 PM   #21
Toy Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzNO3
Yeah... war is pretty ugly. As ugly as those images are, it's probably a lot better today though. I think I'd rather die quickly in a random explosion
Ask any Hospital Corpsman in the Navy that has done IA duty, and they will most likely agree that an explosion does not kill quickly. only a few if any will die on impact, the rest will suffer through blood loss before finally dieing, if they are lucky, many die of disentary... not fun...

war is just ugly. period.
Toy Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:38 PM   #22
Mir

Here is a related link.

http://freedocumentaries.org/film.php?id=233
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:38 PM   #23
emeraldlonewoulf

That was powerful. Thank you for sharing that. Examples like that show how even a justifiable rage can be tempered by the goodness left in human nature.

question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
(shouts) WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!!?
answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
Because some people are dicks. And not everyone else is gay.
emeraldlonewoulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:39 PM   #24
OzNO3

Steve Zissou: Now I'm gonna go hunt down that shark,
or whatever it is... and hopefully kill it.

Festival Director: That's an endangered species at most. What would be the scientific purpose of killing it?

Steve Zissou: Revenge.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #25
OzNO3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Killer
Ask any Hospital Corpsman in the Navy that has done IA duty, and they will most likely agree that an explosion does not kill quickly. only a few if any will die on impact, the rest will suffer through blood loss before finally dieing, if they are lucky, many die of disentary... not fun...

war is just ugly. period.
(I'm not trying to brag, but rather I'm giving some background info so you know where I'm coming from) The first time I went there, an airman that had been at Balad AB for one week had a mortar practically land on his lap. It blew off both legs and one of his arms, and somehow, he didn't die. I think that definitely proves your point about how bodies can be affected by explosions. In reality, I was trying to bring the ship back up to the surface.