Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-03-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
ArchLich

Emo kid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87TrmFqxRu0

LET THE FLAME WAR BEGIN!!!! *gets popcorn*
ArchLich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:54 PM   #2
Godslayer Jillian

She's fucking idiotic. But so what?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:00 AM   #3
ArchLich

I just felt profoundly compelled to share it with a gothic community. I was personally outraged by her arrogant ramblings about things she obviously knows nothing about. She's a pretentous tool who diserves to be shot imho. However I'm way too tired right now to go into greater detail on my reasons/feelings on the subject, perhaps tomorrow(or technically "later today"... lol).
Old 08-04-2009, 01:43 AM   #4
Still Jack

Lol, she's a tool, big deal. Instead check out this mate of mine, Laif Draasch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv6OA-xxGxQ
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 02:15 AM   #5
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Gothic.net is not your personal army. FYI, you're as bad as she is.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:17 PM   #6
ArchLich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey View Post
Gothic.net is not your personal army. FYI, you're as bad as she is.
I didnt expect an army. I'm not emo and I'm not ignorant.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:20 PM   #7
Sir Canvas Corpsey

You're an idiot, a complete and utter idiot. How you don't see this is a mystery to me.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:33 PM   #8
Not Tha Duckman

Thumbs down

Shut up, you.
Not Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #9
vindicatedxjin

Don't tell people to shut up ^_^ Thank you!
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 03:39 PM   #10
Not Tha Duckman

Fuck off, partard.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:45 PM   #11
vindicatedxjin

Wow...I'm only PARTIALLY retarded? How kind of you to not call me COMPLETELY retarded...I'm quite flattered.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:49 PM   #12
Not Tha Duckman

Thumbs up

Well, I'd feel wrong ****** you if you were completely retarded. I'm not a monster!
Old 08-04-2009, 03:51 PM   #13
vindicatedxjin

Oh wow I'm even more flattered...yay for me.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:21 PM   #14
Not Tha Duckman

Thumbs down

Why, you're not funny at all!
Old 08-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #15
the-nihilist

Yeah, stupid people making youtube videos. Nothing to see here folks, move along.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:09 PM   #16
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Oh wow I'm even more flattered...yay for me.
I never cared to be funny in the first place...

I'm done here.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:04 PM   #17
ArchLich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey View Post
You're an idiot, a complete and utter idiot. How you don't see this is a mystery to me.
And you have a fetish for flaming people, one so strong in fact that you feel compelled to go completely off topic just to get off. You dont know me, you've never once had a conversation with me, you're basing your opinion on past topics which resulted in flame wars against me, people trying to pick me apart atom by atom to find every imperfect thing that they could about me just to make themselves feel special. This is something that amuses me at first, but then bores me, which is why I havent posted here in months. The only reason I came back was because my friend Aaron(plosmephere) told me he made a reply on my intro topic.

Here, I'll give you an opportunity to form a real, experience based opinion of me. Talk to me on YM. Get to know me. My ID is keith_j91. My guess is that you'll blow it off with predictable statements like "you're not worth getting to know" or whatever, but that just further goes to prove my point.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #18
the-nihilist

You're soaked in digitized gasoline igniting flame wars wherever you go.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:41 PM   #19
ArchLich

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-nihilist View Post
You're soaked in digitized gasoline igniting flame wars wherever you go.
Your maturity clearly plays a major role in your disillusioned image of what a comprehensive response is.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:51 PM   #20
the-nihilist

Are you really going to criticize someone's maturity after posting that youtube link? Besides, I wasn't really flaming you so much as making an observation.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:59 PM   #21
Solumina

I love how the people who are constantly receiving negative attention from other members always blame the other members, when clearly those members don't have any problem with the vast majority of the people here and engage in actual conversations more so than bashing people.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:13 PM   #22
Reverend

I honestly think that both parties are to blame.

I read a lot of archlich's threads.. not because i am interested in what he has to say or watch a video. I read his threads because i know the second i click that little link, i am going to blessed with another great battle with words from both sides.

I really dont think Archlich is a bad guy or anything i mean i think he brings a lot on himself.. but i gotta respect him none the less.

as for trouble always finding him.. the second Archlich posted on this forum he painted a big red target on his forehead. Its not so much his bullshit that pisses everyone off at this point, Thats just what the general population of Gnet has accepted when it comes to this "Wizard With Words.." Now when people see he has posted a new thread instinctively we start looking for flame material.
Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #23
ArchLich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend View Post
I honestly think that both parties are to blame.

I read a lot of archlich's threads.. not because i am interested in what he has to say or watch a video. I read his threads because i know the second i click that little link, i am going to blessed with another great battle with words from both sides.

I really dont think Archlich is a bad guy or anything i mean i think he brings a lot on himself.. but i gotta respect him none the less.

as for trouble always finding him.. the second Archlich posted on this forum he painted a big red target on his forehead. Its not so much his bullshit that pisses everyone off at this point, Thats just what the general population of Gnet has accepted when it comes to this "Wizard With Words.." Now when people see he has posted a new thread instinctively we start looking for flame material.
People call me an idiot, yet I'm a 4.0 GPA student studying computer information systems. People say I'm a pretentous troll, yet when I prove them wrong, they come back with irrelevent flames/reference material to off topic bullshit. All this, and nobody, not ONE of them, has even taken the time to actually try and get to know me. After a month or so of this, I had my fill and stopped posting, because as amusing as it is at first, the real reason I came here was to connect with other goths, not to watch posers make a mockery of the very values the culture upholds(not being judgemental, for example). If I give myself a compliment in my very first post, and the first thing you do is attempt to pick me apart in order to prove the compliment is false, then you are nothing more than a child with a very, VERY low self esteem which can find nothing better to do than to get on an interenet forum and find people to bash so you feel better about yourself. Most of the people here need to take a real good look in the mirror and find some sort of peace.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:54 PM   #24
Reverend

I realise what your saying and i honestly feel bad that you are the very source of my amusement on this forum.. but saying things like you have a 4.0 and im doing this and that... pretty much saying shit that people naturally dont give a fuck about. no offense.. its just not interesting.. But its those very things that make people want to bash you.. i mean i dont have any problems with you and i really dont find anyone annoying on this forum... as of yet... but i figured id just speak my peace.

Keep that chin up Archlich it aint all bad.
Reverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:58 PM   #25
ArchLich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend View Post
But its those very things that make people want to bash you..
Exactly my point, people see something good in someone else, and get jealous, so they decide to bash them to make the person appear to be lesser than themselves, which is just plain pathetic(not to mention completely non-gothic in nature). I wont say that I dont flame people, because I do, but only if they "actually" diserve it. Calling an intelligent person an idiot is fucking stupid.