Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-18-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
Deadmanwalking_05

Question for the ladies.

Why do women hate guys that bust their asses to provide for them,protect them,and go through so much hell for them?
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:32 PM   #2
Fatbaby

Are you speaking of all women or just the losers you know.
Fatbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:44 PM   #3
Deadmanwalking_05

Both actually.

Because it seems to me that women hate guys that give it their all to have a steady working relationship.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:48 PM   #4
$haDe

Depend on how is that guy

-_-
lol
Old 09-18-2008, 06:49 PM   #5
Pantherlette086

That's why I'm going through a divorce. I married a dumb ass who WOULDN'T work and support his kids. Nice guys are often overlooked.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:57 PM   #6
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05
Both actually.

Because it seems to me that women hate guys that give it their all to have a steady working relationship.
Wow.
It's really not ok for you to say all women are like that.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:03 PM   #7
Deadmanwalking_05

It's my opinion,plus that's all I've seen,I've busted myself trying to provide and be a good bf/future husband only to be stabbed in the back by the very person I tried so hard to help and protect.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:06 PM   #8
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
It's my opinion,plus that's all I've seen,I've busted myself trying to provide and be a good bf/future husband only to be stabbed in the back by the very person I tried so hard to help and protect.
Yeah, and that's one woman.
You picked a bad one, and that really does suck, but that doesn't mean all women are like that.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:08 PM   #9
Fatbaby

You can't make accurate observations about women from the destruction of your own catastrophe. Tomorrow or the following day you'll be asking if all women are beautiful and heroic in how they serve their men.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:14 PM   #10
Deadmanwalking_05

Okay I'll give in on that one.

All women aren't like that,just the few I've met and tried to have a relationship with,the end result was the same in all cases though.

I've worked until I could barely stagger,been busted up durring said labor in some cases and just like clock work they've cut and run.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #11
MegearaErotica

Quote:
Okay I'll give in on that one.

All women aren't like that,just the few I've met and tried to have a relationship with,the end result was the same in all cases though.

I've worked until I could barely stagger,been busted up durring said labor in some cases and just like clock work they've cut and run.
You know, maybe they thought you were neglecting them emotionally or avoiding them. I know I would rather have a bf that would love me enough to come home for a good dinner than a bf who comes home at ten at night from work. *shrugs*
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:27 PM   #12
Fatbaby

There seems to be something about your process of selection (making decisions too quickly, basing your choice on attractiveness alone or some other quality) that appeals to bad choices.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:32 PM   #13
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegearaErotica
You know, maybe they thought you were neglecting them emotionally or avoiding them. I know I would rather have a bf that would love me enough to come home for a good dinner than a bf who comes home at ten at night from work. *shrugs*
This is the closest I have seen to the answer.

When I read the original post, it was like: "OK, so everything you have mentioned so far is related to making money, paying bills, "protecting" them, but when do you get to the part of romancing them?".

Women just don't want to be taken care of like pets.

They want someone to explore the adventure of life with, side by side. Not carrying on your back in a cage.

As for the "protecting" part, I have found that some women like a little danger in their lives now and then.

As for my background in terms of being an authority? I have been married for 25 years this coming October 27. Wife hasn't left me yet.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #14
MegearaErotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain

As for my background in terms of being an authority? I have been married for 25 years this coming October 27. Wife hasn't left me yet.
That's just because you're a sweetie.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #15
Deadmanwalking_05

I did my best to show them how much I care for them,I've listened to them about how their day went it was the high point of my day to tell the truth (Well that and you know bedroom time) I've just always been thrown aside for someone else.

The woman I was with before E.C. broke up with me while I was in the Hospital bed on the same day as the wreck,they said she took one look at me,turned her head and walked away.

When I came to and started (Couldn't really talk because my wind pipe had been cut open) writting down questions as to where the hell I was I asked if Heather was there,that's when I found out she broke up with me.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #16
MegearaErotica

O.k., you have bad taste in women, and she sounds like a bitch. But not all women are like that. I may have been raised in my own little world, but I do know that there are much better people out there, so just keep looking.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:51 PM   #17
Deadmanwalking_05

I haven't given up looking but more and more it seems like a wild goose chase.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:00 PM   #18
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
This is the closest I have seen to the answer.

When I read the original post, it was like: "OK, so everything you have mentioned so far is related to making money, paying bills, "protecting" them, but when do you get to the part of romancing them?".

Women just don't want to be taken care of like pets.

They want someone to explore the adventure of life with, side by side. Not carrying on your back in a cage.

As for the "protecting" part, I have found that some women like a little danger in their lives now and then.

Quoted for truth. All my boyfriends were poor, but what I loved about them was the freedom they gave me, and yet they'd spent so much time with me just going out and adventuring, or if it was too cold we'd just stay inside and watch movies/play video games all night. I liked having a partner in crime.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:07 PM   #19
Deadmanwalking_05

H.P. Glad to hear about your good luck.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:32 PM   #20
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
H.P. Glad to hear about your good luck.
Luck had nothing to do with it!

Conscientious effort and focus. And listening. Focused listening and then responding appropriately to what was said. This is probably more important (and takes more effort) as your relationship endures time.

You may find that if you employ listening carefully (as Sherlock would have) when dating, you may pick up cues that tell you NOT to begin a relationship with this or that woman. That foundation, that "picking right the first time" because you observed minutiae, is the big secret to a long relationship. In my opinion anyway. I dated a lot of women who gave me creepy vibes, little things they said or did that sent up danger signals. When I dated my wife, I was perfectly comfortable and trusting, the radar was silent. I saw her in trying as well as good times, and she was always consistent, always honest, always real.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:58 PM   #21
Deadmanwalking_05

Well I doubt I'll find that man.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:11 PM   #22
Fatbaby

You create your own reality. If you stub you toe in the morning while dressing you may say to yourself, "This is going to be a sh!ty day". Then you go about making the day bad. You may flood your car as you start it, miss your exit on the freeway or spill you coffee in your lap.

You can convince yourself that you are not going to find the right person.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #23
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Well I doubt I'll find that man.
Good attitude you got there.
That'll REALLY attract the stable ladies.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:16 PM   #24
Deadmanwalking_05

After being knocked down so many times it gets harder trying to look on the bright side of things.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:28 AM   #25
Scareebowfairy

If you let your troubles swallow you up, you'll drown and get nowhere.

Though I will admit at times it can really feel like your a target for disaster, your not alone there mate.
Scareebowfairy is offline   Reply With Quote