Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
satanicbitch

Hi =)

Hey my name is Christina. I guess I look like a QUOTE UNQUOTE "satanic bitch" but I'm really kind of sweet...

At least that's what all my victims tell me, before their eyes grow dim and they fade away

Just passing through and checking out different forums. I was hoping I could get some feedback on different creepy T-Shirts that I make for fun, and talk about spooky shit or whatever.

I live in Washington DC! And I love it here. What else? I'm an artist and a business owner. I run my own custom frame shop so if you live nearby and need a frame for your painting hook it up lol
satanicbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
Given_Flesh_by_Sophia

I miss DC...such fun people watching
Given_Flesh_by_Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:59 AM   #3
PrettyWithChains

Hey, I'm usually not much of one for t shirts but I'd be happy to have a look at your designs. Maybe you'll convert me. I'm on an inspiration hunt to make some designs of my own, I want to do couture but don't have the skills required yet.
Also keen on spooky shit chit chat
PrettyWithChains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
satanicbitch

@sophia, YES!! People watching is one of the big reasons why I stay here. the ppl milling around in chinatown are usually pretty funny. georgetown is great too. fun to scare the douchebags.

@prettywithchains, we're just getting started but the etsy site is http://www.etsy.com/shop/HStreetTshirts . i went to art school and spent way too much $$ doing that but i at least know my way around adobe creative suite. just thinking about tshirts as my canvases for now, but i want to get back into real painting someday. I know a girl who does couture on ebay and makes lots of money doing that
satanicbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #5
shadowynne

eh, not bad. id wear a couple of those shirts, although your intro seems to belong in the shill thread...
shadowynne is offline   Reply With Quote