Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-30-2007, 01:24 PM   #1
HateMeImGothic

Depressed, and don't care.

Myself. I am lost in my own demented psuedo reality. What is up? What is down? I have no ambition. I feel like an awakened drone. Give me a reason to do what I am to do, and I promise I won't understand.

Just felt like typing something. That just came out. Don't really want to hear any insults, but I'm sure I will.
HateMeImGothic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:31 PM   #2
Tismine

Breathe, love. Breathe.
We all feel that way sometimes.
And, on a different note, I like how you write.
Tismine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:50 PM   #3
Underwater Ophelia

Dev, I know I'm gonna be busy tonight, but if you need me, call me. I'm sure the same goes for Drew.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:53 PM   #4
Minyaliel

Been there, done that. My solution was to drown myself in my music, to entirely loose myself in the only thing that could stir some interest in me at the time, and to give in to the passion; to sing my heart out and cry until my throat tightened so much that I could not sing another note, even if I wanted to. And then I'd sit down and write down all that music which I could not express at the moment. To me, it almost became a religious thing; and I know now that music is the only reason that I still sit here today breathing and feeling the rush of life in my veins.

There must be some way for you to express those feelings and to work on them... no one can go on like that forever; at least I know I couldn't have. Can I send you an e- hug? I think you might need it. *sends virtual hug* Remember that you are never alone.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:40 PM   #5
deafasadoornail

I agree with Minyaliel, except I drown myself in my books. I think feeling like this is the universe's warning to take a time out and focus on what makes you feel good.

There is so much crap that goes on in everyone's life, it helps to remember that you are NEVER going to have enough time to fill out all the paperwork, take care of everyone's needs, rotate your tires, feed the fish, water the plants, and be on your best behavior. At least, not if you insist on doing such pedestrian things as eating and sleeping. Give yourself permission to drop the nonessentials and just chill for a bit.

And I'm not a huggy person but....*sending a hug* just because I've been there, done that, t-shirt.
deafasadoornail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:44 PM   #6
Vyvian Blackthorne

Going to say this: I've been in that position. It's something that comes back, I'm afriad. I know that it's something hard to get out of, kind of like a coma, but try and find something like music, or if you're creative, something like art, to drown your sorrow in. Television is only a one dimensional expirence, and over-used. I give my hugs and my support. If you do not want it, then I still have respect you

Goth Forever
Old 05-31-2007, 09:57 PM   #7
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateMeImGothic
Myself. I am lost in my own demented psuedo reality. What is up? What is down? I have no ambition. I feel like an awakened drone. Give me a reason to do what I am to do, and I promise I won't understand.

Just felt like typing something. That just came out. Don't really want to hear any insults, but I'm sure I will.
O.K....

Insult !!!

:-P
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 04:02 PM   #8
biohazard

Just live for the sake of living, eventually, something good might happen if you go look for it...
biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote