Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-10-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
IsisMoon

Ashley's Introduction

Hello All! I guess I will answer the questions from the sticky thread.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job):Right now my job is a cashier. Exciting isn't it. My hobbies...hmm..I always hate this question because it makes me sound so boring but my hobbies are basically Video games, the internet, reading, writing, and not much else.

2. Where are you from? Born and raised in Massachusetts but currently living in South Carolina and hating every minute of it. Moving back to PA with my fiance' in June.

3. Who is your favorite author? I read so many books about so many subjects both fiction and non-fiction and half the time I don't really pay attention to the author but the main ones would have to be Anne Rice, Richelle Mead, J.K. Rowling, Shakespeare and C.S. Lewis. Sort of a strange list now that I see it in writing.

4. What are your favorite films? Signs, Independence Day, Interview With The Vampire, The Nightmare Before Christmas, All the Harry Potter movies, All the Narnia movies, Romeo and Juliet (the 60's version) and probably a lot more to name.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? That my friends, is a very good question. I truly haven't thought about it. If you mean my "first dance wedding song" maybe "Stay" by Cradle Of Filth or "Dance of the headless corpse" by Zombie Girl

6. At your funeral? Ghost of a Rose by Blackmore's Night

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? When i'm 112 years old and serenely.

8. What kind of casket would you want? I don't really think about it much honestly. Just a normal one I suppose since I can't afford something decked out in Jewels.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Any thing with lace and fishnets. Usually black dresses with fishnet sleeve tops, lace leggings, and form fitting. I can't really say if i have a "favorite outfit" but dresses and skirts are definitely my favorite types of clothing.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Being able to get away with things.

11. What's your favorite band?
Oh god I hate this question. It's like the fate of your reputation is based on this single answer. Well...I have no one answer. So I will just name a couple off from different branches of music. Blackmore's Night, Within Temptation, Otep, Straight Line Stitch, Arch Enemy, Diary Of Dreams, The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Blut Engel, Angelspit, Porcelain and the Tramps, Demonika and the Darklings, Omega Lithium, and plenty more. I even listen to...*gasp* top 40 music. (sometimes)

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
High school diploma college dropout/failure. Don't have a major.

13. Why did you join?
To find like minded people and it seemed like a good place to find things relative to my interests.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away.
What is your gender? Female.

Last edited by IsisMoon; 04-10-2011 at 12:07 PM. Reason: HTML malfunction and typos
IsisMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:19 PM   #2
Ami

Welcome, IsisMoon. I hope you enjoy your stay here
Ami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 07:32 PM   #3
David12

hello.. im just new here..i'll hope that i can have new friend here..
Old 04-24-2011, 07:34 PM   #4
Sinjob

I bet all three of you are the same person.

My raging psyche has spoken.
Sinjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #5
AnotherVampireLover

Welcome Ashley or IsisMoon (whatever you want to be called) There's a lot of good bands you like, that's cool. What video games do you play?
Wow I didn't know you posted this so long ago lol.
AnotherVampireLover is offline   Reply With Quote