Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:20 PM   #126
Tismine

Ignoring the most recent posts:

BWAHAHAHA!
:: points and laughs ::
Tismine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:44 PM   #127
Solumina

OoO what color am I? *bounce**bounce*
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 07:06 AM   #128
Katanshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
I use red for Jillian because sometime ago last year I posted a random reply to him with his name in red (I forget why) and he said he liked seeing his name in red. So ever since then I do it to please him. Yeah, I'm an ass kisser.

I used blue for you recently just because at the time you struck me as a blue personality, and I don't mean blue as in you are "feeling blue", but just the color itself. I just felt like using it.
I also want a colour, but since my preferred two have been taken, and my third would have been black (unsuitable for the purposes of legibility)...

Ah well...

And here's my take on this as a psych grad, no I'm not saying I'm in anyway qualified to diagnose anything, however I've seen enough forums and boards to recognise an attention-whore when I see one.

So... what do we do with attention whores guys? We stop posting in their thread.

Yessum.

Although in all fairness, I just spent an enjoyable ten minutes reading back over the last posts so I'm in a bit of a quandary as to whether that's possible...
Old 07-25-2007, 04:54 PM   #129
Lapin

Why in the heavens did she post a bunch of rather....(searches for word)...terrible poetry?

Toxic Shame? Dear Mother, whoever wrote that was an idiot.
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:39 PM   #130
DeathChii

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
I use red for Jillian because sometime ago last year I posted a random reply to him with his name in red (I forget why) and he said he liked seeing his name in red. So ever since then I do it to please him. Yeah, I'm an ass kisser.

I used blue for you recently just because at the time you struck me as a blue personality, and I don't mean blue as in you are "feeling blue", but just the color itself. I just felt like using it.
I want a colour tooooooo T__________T nyaaa
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
DeathChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:41 PM   #131
DeathChii

Quote:
Originally Posted by trauma
hello im this goths mum and im shocked at your responses or why ud bother to reply when your so upset maybe there are emos here pretending to be goths cause your all so emotional. Relax and observe why be so upset.............................goth explosion coming about and it is a lot more in the moment and able to cope not hidden behind fears so much. annette keep cool but dont freeze
What...?? Did you get your mom to write that?? O_o or is this a joke. I am confused...
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
DeathChii is offline   Reply With Quote