Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 08:15 PM   #2626
TwistedKitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookypurple
I think you left it next to my walking frame.

And while I'm at it - yay for creamy raspberry and creamy orange!

*licks lips*

*And falls over*

Dang! Where's my frame?
I stole it as part of my plot to get you to my house so I can feed you my raspberry and orange buttercremes...

The plot also involves crocheted octopi!

pssst, Morrigan, tokidoki shashin wa ii...
Old 04-15-2006, 09:28 PM   #2627
TwistedKitsune

Eepers, sorry to hear about that eyes. Hope everything works out for you, because that really stinks!

Old 04-16-2006, 12:27 AM   #2628
Sanctus Dei

Climb outta that whole Eyes... that's bullshit, they're just looking for a way to screw the employees.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:05 AM   #2629
Pathogen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesofatragedy
I think I'm going to have to quit my job.

Recently they started a new policy that will start fining the dispatchers a $100 per incident. We were told this a couple of weeks ago. And apparently they have 5 on me. I know I haven't fucked up and I've done everything concerning the matter as well as they have instructed but because they are stupid and don't even really know their own system they say I haven't been doing as they want.

And that's $500 I don't have. That is practically my whole paycheck for two weeks! If I get fined I'm going to quit or sue the hell out of timewarner. Cause I haven't signed anything that says I agree to this policy, basically our old site manager just said "ok' and didn't bother to ask any questions. Our new manager is fighting it, I hope he wins.

I really don't want to have to quit, but if it's going to be like that then fuck it.
EYES: Santarea has the right idea regarding your situation. Demand an employment contract. Don't give these bastards the satisfaction of screwing you over.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:01 AM   #2630
spookypurple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedKitsune
I stole it as part of my plot to get you to my house so I can feed you my raspberry and orange buttercremes...

The plot also involves crocheted octopi!

Gibbers and drools....

And falls over again.

Hamlet
Old 04-16-2006, 02:29 PM   #2631
TwistedKitsune

Though, barring a good way to actually get you here...perhaps I should just return your walker. Though why a sexy thing like you needs one, I'll never know.
_________

Why the hell do all my local friends slowly but surely show themselves to be psychotic, self absorbed, rather insensitive people!?! One person tells me to sleep at her house, but then spends the whole night flipping out every 10 minutes because she can't sleep. Everything from the fact that it's my fault her cats want in her room to sleep (why sleeping with your cats is a problem, I don't know...) to the fact that I breathe too loud. Another person thinks I'm insane for worrying about a good friend of mine who's over in Iraq at the moment. And my third complaint would be a friend who kicks me in the knee with her boots while on the stairs because I jokingly told her to be careful and not fall this time, as she can never navigate stairs in said boots. Me, with my knees...like anyone needs a boot to the knee, but for fuck's sake!?! I now have been settled to to couch with a knee so extensively swollen that I'm having issues bending it. *fume* Maybe this is why I'm generally not friends with females!?

Old 04-16-2006, 02:57 PM   #2632
spookypurple

I'm sending you a 'kiss-it-better'.

Friends, huh? Sometimes I think about my husband and his friends: when he goes out with them, they spend the evening insulting each other, telling blue jokes (particularly one known only as 'the fish joke') and generally talking nonsense...

I like having male friends... sometimes it's a lot less complicated.

Hamlet
Old 04-16-2006, 03:24 PM   #2633
TwistedKitsune

Yeah, it really is honestly. Thanks doll.

A new rant: I'm talking to an old friend of mine and learning a lot of crap about one of my ex boyfriends...why the HELL do I end up with unfaithful asshats!?! Sad thing is, hearing all this about him doesn't surprise me at all...

Old 04-16-2006, 07:28 PM   #2634
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnossos

Damnit. Poor old Randy Pants.

On the way home, just to ice the cake, he crapped in his carrier, and sat in it. So on top of everything else, I had to bathe him. Neither of us enjoyed this.

I'm worried. Randy is FIV positive, so the usual risks of anesthesia are multiplied. Also, I feel guilty; he might have an ear infection that I didn't notice. I pay a lot of attention to my cats (including regular nail clipping and ear cleaning), so the idea that I might've missed something really bothers me.

At least we now have an answer to the question, "Honey, what should we do with the tax return money?"
Awww...

Poor Wonder Kitty.

Do let me know how he is after the surgery tommorrow if you come up for air.

Leia is still acting a bit off too, I am going to try and get her in to see someone as well.

We could get Randy some Robotic Ears?

Or borrow some from another feline?

I am sure they could spare one. That's why Cats have extras!!

I hope he feels better soon, and do forgive me for howling with laughter as I read the bit about the Fur+Poo+Bath=Apocalypse part of your sad story.

The visual that provoked was astonishingly amusing.

I'll talk to you soon..

*squeezy hugs*
Old 04-16-2006, 09:22 PM   #2635
Gnossos

Well, Shug is the Parts Cat, but we were thinking more along the lines of a kidney or liver section. I don't think we have cosmetic cat surgeons in Vermont.

We may have to go to Beverly Hills or Miami.

I hope Leia is feeling better soon, too.

*hugs back*
Old 04-17-2006, 06:01 AM   #2636
Blushing Heliophobe

Argh.

Between being pregnant, getting the house ready for in-laws galore, getting a nursery ready, trying to sell off crap we don't need, taking two college courses, and working full time, plus add all the extra commute time needed when you have to waddle instead of walk...I have too much to do.

I can't wait until my discharge papers are signed, I have paid off my bills, I have enough to get me started on my next classes, and I can relax...right before I go through labor and have a crying (not to eclipse the fact that he is much beloved, but crying still the same) newborn.

Plus, I'm like a stranger here.

Need more chocolate.
Old 04-17-2006, 09:50 AM   #2637
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExistentialDisorder
i need to bitch and vent, and this is the only place i have to do it, since the people here are the only real people i have to talk to, even tho i still don't think i'm liked very much...

I finally got some truth out of him as far as the infidelity issue.

3 times, in two years, he's cheated. but it's funny, because he almost volunteered this info to me. and a lot of talking. it's not that i didn't suspect it. i have for a long time. he said that he'd hoped i'd done the same, so it wouldn't make him feel so bad. but nope. he went on to add that he can't promise he won't do it again.

why am i not pissed? is it because i already knew? even though it's taken him til now to admit it, i've known for months. why didn't he tell me back in february when i kicked him out? when i was so pissed i couldn't even look at him without wanting to break something. or when we talked and i let him come back? i still knew he'd been fucking around then and practically begged him to just tell me the truth, cause it couldn't possibly be worse than what i'd been imagining. it all came out towards the end of last week when he didn't get a promotion he'd been hoping for. now he doesn't know if he should stay here. i told him i love him. because i do. i don't know why, but i do. first time in two years that i told him. he's never said it to me though. i don't expect him to. i want him to stay, and i'm not even sure of the reasons behind that. maybe it's that fear of being alone that has always had an all-consuming control over me. but i told him that if i'm not the main reason he's staying then i don't want him here. he didn't take too kindly to that.

i feel like an ass tho. i feel like i drove him to it for being so fucking stubborn and unresponsive, especially in that first year. i spent so much time ignoring him without really deliberately ignoring him. i was so wrapped up in thoughts of my ex and then when i did pay attention to matt all i could see was the things that irritated me about him and the things we didn't/don't have in common. now i want to change it but he's gone cold. our roles have reversed somehow. i'm the one that wants to try and he doesn't know if he cares what happens anymore. and i just keep thinking about that first month and remembering the things that got me interested to begin with, and i miss that. he takes things so personally. i say things without really explaining them, to try and get him to think, but he never gets the message. he just thinks i'm trying to hurt his feelings. earlier tonight i said he was going to die young. he took it offensively and still didn't get what i meant. maybe i shouldn't have said it. i sort of feel bad for it, but he needs to hear it. I just wish he'd understand. I wish this wasn't so fucked up.

I guess i'll shut up now. thanks for listening.
I like you ED.

Very much.

*hugs*

I am so sorry I didn't see this the other day.

How have things been since your talk?

Has he decided to stay and give a sincere effort to working things out with you?

And I know this is a delicate question, but those "three times in two years", did he use protection? Have you been tested? I ask this because sadly I have known two people in a similar situation as you are, who ended up POS because of their partners infidelity.

I know it isn't pleasant to think about, but what he did could affect much more than your emotional happiness.

Before I met Manimal, I was with someone that I thought I loved very much. He had MANY hardcore faults, and rampant infidelity was one of them. I accepted excuse after excuse, and lie after lie. Because I 'loved' him. But no amount of Love is worth letting someone treat you with constant disrespect. It took me much in the way of heartache to finally get that through my thick skull. I look back now and it makes me want to vomit, that I let myself be treated like such crap. I deserved better and should have demanded it.

But like you, I was way to fucked up over my Ex. Anyone looked like a Prince compared to him, and I was desperate for someone to treat me with kindness.

It was a huge mistake, and I still regret the time I wasted on this person.

I know being alone sucks, but how different would that be from what you have now? You are alone already, even though he lives there. You do deserve better, I really believe that in my Heart.

I know its scary, but you are handsome and intelligent, and very talented, any man would be lucky to have you as a partner, and the right man won't treat you like a floor mat.

Life is too short, and can be over too quickly to live it doing things that make us miserable.

My Father is 67 years old now, and is falling apart emotionally with the knowledge that the bad choices he made have put him in a very sad position at the end of his life.

The 'only if's' are tearing him up inside.

He has spent years with someone who tears him down, and is a constant gloomy cloud in his life.

His fear of being alone, kept him from doing the right thing.

Now he feels like it is too late.

It's NEVER too late Sweetie, but you don't want to be 67 years old when you figure that out.

Please PM me if you need to talk okay?

Or shoot me an Email, you have the address.

I'm here for you, and I really do care okay?

*Huge Squeezy Hugs*
Old 04-17-2006, 05:52 PM   #2638
TwistedKitsune

I'm so glad EPS caught this and replied to it ED, I too somehow missed it.

EPS pretty much said everything I would have said about it had I caught it earlier, however. I like you ED, and you deserve a lot more than you seem to be giving yourself credit for. Don't do what I did and get stuck in something that is far less than anyone deserves out of a relationship because being alone is such a scary thing. I'm only just now realizing, upon learning many new things about my exs, how much damage my last 2 relationships really did. EPS is always so much better than I at saying things like this though, so listen to her. I will, however, reiterate her statement that I'm here to be an ear if you need one; I care too! *uber hugs*

Old 04-18-2006, 04:20 AM   #2639
Morrigan_Dubh

I am going to be self-centred for a bit and post a quick whine about what happened to me on Sunday.
I was standing at a bus stop in a central and nice part of the city. A group of kids about 13 - 14 years old came along, be generally loud and obnoxious. Shouting at strangers to give them cigarettes and such. One boy from the group, about 11 years old, was staring at me. In my idiocy I thought it was because I looked strange to him. I turned away and moved away from him. Then, stupidly on hindsight, I took my wallet out to get the correct money ready for the bus. Suddenly I realised the boy was right beside me. Then he reached in and grabbed my wallet. Or tried to. I hung onto it as he attempted to run away backwards. I didn't let go and wrestled it from his hands. He stopped running and moved away slowly from me. I put my wallet away. Then ran up to him and screamed at him "What the f*ck do you think you were doing, you can't do that to people, that's my wallet, you little pr*ck" and punched him in the face and slapped the sides of his head. He ran away from me and a couple of the other kids came up to me and one said "Leave him alone - he's only a kid." Incredible! So I marched off to the police station, which luckily was only a minute away. As I was telling my story to the cop on duty, another man came in with a black eye who had just been assaulted by the same group of kids. So I spent the next hour in a van with this guy and some cops tracking down the offenders and fingering them. Then the poor guy with the black eye was finally dropped off at the hospital and me at a tram stop.
What bothers me is nothing is going to happen to the kids who did this, and they will only learn that they can get away with this.
And this was the day I chose to give up drinking
Old 04-18-2006, 06:05 AM   #2640
Draconysius

I believe close to 75% of the populace is comprised of idiots. I've met ever so many in my lifetime, and I'm sure to meet many more. All I can do is pick up the pieces and move along. Last weekend, I was at the mall (on actual business, have you) and I was waiting for a friend of mine to come out of the bathroom. I was leanign against a wall wearing the same basic outfit that you see in my first picture post, and of course, a bit of eye pencil. So this total jackass came up to me and said "Stop trying to be so goth. You look depressed." I just walked away. What strikes me, though, is this man, looking to be in his early twenties, was dressed just like everyone else. How can people say such inconsiderate things? I'll tell you: people are fucking imbeciles!
Old 04-18-2006, 07:04 AM   #2641
Wise Child

Meh. What an asshole. I fuckin' hate it when people who've never so much as clapped eyes on you before feel qualified to give you advice. Try looking them up and down, taking in their own outfit, and smiling pityingly at them.

Then poke them in the eye and run away.

What?!

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 04-18-2006, 07:10 AM   #2642
Morrigan_Dubh

You have to be prepared for a reaction when you do something that makes you stand out from the herd. Usually it will be a negative one. Accept it.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:22 AM   #2643
Queenofdarkness57

People are so dumb! Two days ago, my friend and I were standing on the street looking as usual, like "disturbed kids". People who passed by looked at us from head to toe and talked about us( AS IF WE DIDN'T NOTICE!!!), Hehe later on, my friend started talking old english loudly and I sang the Witches Chant( by Inkubbus/Sukkubus) and people started holding their kids by hands and whispering to each other. I can't remember ever laughing this much! Ahh, the foolish ones. I like sticking out in the crowd.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:25 AM   #2644
Morrigan_Dubh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofdarkness57
People are so dumb! Two days ago, my friend and I were standing on the street looking as usual, like "disturbed kids". People who passed by looked at us from head to toe and talked about us( AS IF WE DIDN'T NOTICE!!!), Hehe later on, my friend started talking old english loudly and I sang the Witches Chant( by Inkubbus/Sukkubus) and people started holding their kids by hands and whispering to each other. I can't remember ever laughing this much! Ahh, the foolish ones. I like sticking out in the crowd.
Yes, that's it. If people are going to watch you you might as well give them a show. Keep 'em entertained. Be the dancing monkey. Be it!
Old 04-18-2006, 07:31 AM   #2645
Queenofdarkness57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan_Dubh
Yes, that's it. If people are going to watch you you might as well give them a show. Keep 'em entertained. Be the dancing monkey. Be it!
I know!!! Trust me, it's so much fun. People thought we were some kind of satanists speaking spooky gibbrish(sp?). Hehe.
Old 04-18-2006, 10:29 AM   #2646
angel011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofdarkness57
I know!!! Trust me, it's so much fun. People thought we were some kind of satanists speaking spooky gibbrish(sp?). Hehe.
It is fun to be a dancing monkey? Umm... Okay, if you say so.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:07 AM   #2647
Empty_Purple_Stars

Perhaps you guys are being a bit hard on Queenie.

I know it hasn't been that long since you all were teenagers.

We all do things like that when we are younger, and feel like we are being looked down upon for our appearance.

I certainly did my share of silly things to assert my individuality when I was her age.

It's just part of growing up.

Plus she lives in Lebanon, and I would imagine that being "Goth" in the Middle East isn't something most people see everyday over there. I can only imagine the reaction "Goths" get, and I bet they take a lot of shit about their appearance.

My 1.9 cents on the situation.

;p
Old 04-18-2006, 11:28 AM   #2648
Empty_Purple_Stars

I wasn't trying to single you out Xng.

Just speaking in general to all of the comments.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:40 AM   #2649
succubus,queenofvampires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars

Plus she lives in Lebanon, and I would imagine that being "Goth" in the Middle East isn't something most people see everyday over there. I can only imagine the reaction "Goths" get, and I bet they take a lot of shit about their appearance.

My 1.9 cents on the situation.

;p
E_P_S is right.In here, people spend hours talking about persons who are "not normal" and don't follow every rule in the book. And they are sometimes really harsh!People, especially women with absolutely nothing to do, live off talking about other people and pay attention to every single detail from clothing to how they do their hair to which perfume they're wearing.It's sickening!

You're definitely not losing your 1.9 cents,EPS. :P
Old 04-18-2006, 01:05 PM   #2650
Sobeh

FINALS WEEK ISN'T EVEN HERE YET!!!! and I'm still fucking stressed out, papers up the ass, kids in my class asking if they can still pass after having taken a fifth of the tests, financial aid running out, financial aid not around for summer classes, presentations coming up...

::inhales smoke::

Fuck it all.
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Closed Thread