Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-10-2007, 03:14 PM   #1
phantombecky

I'm afraid to go to school

Today my ex-bestfriend and I got into a fight. He was being an asshole and I took as much of it as I could until I lost control and punched him in the arm (I wish it started bleeding). The teachers saw it and sent me to in school suspension. Meanwhile, Tyler (ex best friend) was going around and telling people that i've been talking shit about them. For instance, he told Kahpree (one of my friends) that I said she didn't have a chance with Brian (a boy that she and I both like). I never said that. I'm not one to trash talk someone just because we like the same person. Luckily she asked me why "I" said that and I was able to clear that up with her, and everything between her and I is okay. But when I get to school tomorrow people are going to line up to ask me why "I said that". Even if they know I didn't say what they think I said, Tyler is still very persuasive and they're all still going to be on Tyler's side and they'll all gang up on me. I know they will. It happened before. And now you know why i'm afraid to go to school. Anyone have any similar experiences? I guess since I wrote so much it only seems right to start a discussion.
phantombecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:31 PM   #2
cradle

Well....

Maybe he likes you.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:29 PM   #3
phantombecky

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradle
Well....

Maybe he likes you.
Who? Tyler? NO. He doesn't feel. He's like an ice burg.
But if you mean Brian then I hope you're right. =3
phantombecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:42 PM   #4
maggot

Maybe you shouldn't befriend manipulative, unfeeling jerks.

There's no cure for what has happened other than to convince otherwise.
Old 04-10-2007, 04:45 PM   #5
GothGarl

Well, just tell people that you never said whatever your ex-bestfriend said you said. If they don't believe you, their obviously not your friends. You can't do nothing more about it, so don't stress, it will blow over sooner or later.

This Tyler guy may actually like you, but obviously you don't like him which is why he is being a complete ass. That's his way of hurting you for hurting him. I know guys that have done much worse to girls they liked for similar reasons.
GothGarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:41 PM   #6
biohazard

Maybe it was good that you got into a fight with your ex-best friend. It cost you a suspension and some other things, but you finnally got rid of him. I had a similiar situation in which my ex-best friend and I got in a fight, but it cost me my gameboy advance(which was a very prized possesion of mine), about seven of my games, and many years of bad expiriences. But finnaly, I got rid of him for good.
biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote