Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-09-2009, 12:53 PM   #51
Necrophagist

Jack - I have to agree. A very truthful statement.

Gothicus - Go away will you? Mongrel.

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:54 PM   #52
Sanguine Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophagist
Jack - I have to agree. A very truthful statement.

Gothicus - Go away will you? Mongrel.
I'd much prefer his company to yours.
Sanguine Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #53
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguine Heart
I'd much prefer his company to yours.
He doesn't like you.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:01 PM   #54
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
He started this bullshit of mocking the death of $haDe's boyfriend, which is pathetic.
What? No, I didn't. I never mocked the death of $haDe's boyfriend, I only reminded those who claim $haDe is totally cute and benign that he encouraged his drunk boyfriend to drive, thereby becoming a party to his boyfriend's death and putting a drunk driver on the road.

Quote:
In most societies, being attractive counts for more than actually being intelligent.
Ah, do you all have an internet crush on $haDe? That makes sense, then.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #55
Sanguine Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
He doesn't like you.
I know, but I'm saying, I'd rather have gothicus around than Necrofail.
Sanguine Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #56
jack_the_knife

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Ah, do you all have an internet crush on $haDe? That makes sense, then.
There are more people on these boards that I'd be willing to screw than people might think.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:19 PM   #57
Necrophagist

Sanguine Bladder - You do know that no one takes you seriously right?

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #58
JCC

Quote:
What? No, I didn't. I never mocked the death of $haDe's boyfriend, I only reminded those who claim $haDe is totally cute and benign that he encouraged his drunk boyfriend to drive, thereby becoming a party to his boyfriend's death and putting a drunk driver on the road.
Some people asked Filth to let up on $haDe and then you start talking about $haDe being responsible for the death of his boyfriend, out of nowhere and completely uncalled for, not proving any real point, simply taking the opportunity to sink to a level that I expected from Necrophagist rather than you. Didn't you think as you were typing it, "Hmm, maybe using the recent traumatising death of a loved one as ammunition in a pointless forum flame war is something it's best to leave alone"?
Old 01-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #59
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Some people asked Filth to let up on $haDe and then you start talking about $haDe being responsible for the death of his boyfriend, out of nowhere and completely uncalled for, not proving any real point, simply taking the opportunity to sink to a level that I expected from Necrophagist rather than you. Didn't you think as you were typing it, "Hmm, maybe using the recent traumatising death of a loved one as ammunition in a pointless forum flame war is something it's best to leave alone"?
I agree with this, the rest of the "_______ did _____" posts in here, I don't agree with.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #60
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity
I agree with this
I expected as much. After all, I wrote it.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:50 PM   #61
PortraitOfSanity

What can I say, I find logic and coherent sentences to be a turn-on....

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
Old 01-09-2009, 02:51 PM   #62
JCC

Wanna play naked Twister?

(I think this may become my trademark now.)
Old 01-09-2009, 02:53 PM   #63
PortraitOfSanity

Who can say no to naked Twister?

-Mr. Filth
Old 01-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #64
Unimatrix 00

Well At least its nice to see that the admins here are fair and just. TO THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK I SHOULD BE BANNED:

I do NOT use racial slurs.
I do NOT post just to stir the shit and spam the boards.
I do NOT act like a complete asshole to people FOR NO REASON.
I do NOT cyber bully people because they're "ugly" or different.
I would NOT set up multiple accounts if I were banned.

I have merely dissagreed with people on these boards, as many have with me (unjustly in some cases may I add). I have gotten into arguments with people here, just as they've gotten into arguments with me. It's just that. No big deal. So please don't shit on about how I should be banned, when I have not done anything.

And may I add, that I actually cannot post here about anything without people TRYING to harrass me. I don't even get a chance.
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #65
JCC

Quote:
Who can say no to naked Twister?
That hyena bitch. Admittedly, it was her dogmatic mistress that scuppered our plans, but it still cut me to the quick.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:18 PM   #66
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
I have merely dissagreed with people on these boards
And threatened them with death and/or mutilation.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:23 PM   #67
Unimatrix 00

That was after I was pushed to the edge. It was not mindless hate, rather directed hate at people who I had my reasons to.

Also, those who present the argument that I'm a violent animal and therefore shouldn't be here, referencing to my threads where I said I beat up people and smacked a cat, are complete fools, because there is NOTHING in the Terms Of Service that say you cannot talk about your experiences, weather they be "violent" or not.
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #68
Duane

There's no obligation for you to discuss your experiences, either.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #69
Godslayer Jillian

So because it's not in the terms of service we can't think you're an awful human being?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #70
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
Well At least its nice to see that the admins here are fair and just. TO THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK I SHOULD BE BANNED:

I do NOT use racial slurs.
I do NOT post just to stir the shit and spam the boards.
I do NOT act like a complete asshole to people FOR NO REASON.
I do NOT cyber bully people because they're "ugly" or different.
I would NOT set up multiple accounts if I were banned.

I have merely dissagreed with people on these boards, as many have with me (unjustly in some cases may I add). I have gotten into arguments with people here, just as they've gotten into arguments with me. It's just that. No big deal. So please don't shit on about how I should be banned, when I have not done anything.

And may I add, that I actually cannot post here about anything without people TRYING to harrass me. I don't even get a chance.
People don't like you because you have flown off the handle numerous times over the most insignificant of things. If someone disagrees with you or criticizes you over even a tiny thing (even if that disagreement/criticism was not intended to be an attack or harmful in any way) you start playing the victim card. If someone compliment you, you call them friend, but the moment they say one negative thing about you, you start screaming "backstabber." And then, when some people start needling you, you let them.

If you want people to get off your back, then stop responding to the people who purposefully try to get under your skin.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #71
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
What can I say, I find logic and coherent sentences to be a turn-on....
...This from the guy who attempts to divert from Unimatrix's being picked on with "She's a psycho". Really, now.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #72
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
completely uncalled for, not proving any real point,
People claimed that $haDe is somehow more worthy of respect than Necro or Unimatrix. Unimatrix is a sadistic, hyperviolent moron. $haDe is a vapid, dangerously irresponsible moron. Necrophagist is just a moron, but to such an absurd degree that his not being a party to anyone's injury or death can not be counted against him.

Quote:
simply taking the opportunity to sink to a level that I expected from Necrophagist rather than you. Didn't you think as you were typing it, "Hmm, maybe using the recent traumatising death of a loved one as ammunition in a pointless forum flame war is something it's best to leave alone"?
I really don't care about $haDe's feelings. I have no idea why you would fail to anticipate this fact. You are presently demonstrating an incredible lacuna, one I have encountered throughout my life, when individuals who hold me in high regard inexplicably think, "Wait, I know Gothicus is an asshole, but he's not really an ASSHOLE right? Like, he still doesn't want strangers to feel bad... doesn't he?"
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #73
JCC

Quote:
I really don't care about $haDe's feelings. I have no idea why you would fail to anticipate this fact. You are presently demonstrating an incredible lacuna, one I have encountered throughout my life, when individuals who hold me in high regard inexplicably think, "Wait, I know Gothicus is an asshole, but he's not really an ASSHOLE right? Like, he still doesn't want strangers to feel bad... doesn't he?"
Everything has layers, being an asshole is like climbing stairs. When you're at the bottom or towards the middle, it's funny, and it's useful, it encourages people to better themselves. Towards the top of this illustrious staircase, the humour fades and what's left is simply a callous, sneering neanderthal who wants to try and impress their superiority on to others without ever thinking of actually being superior or giving anyone any reason to acknowledge that this person has a right to be an asshole because they're making a good point. It wasn't a good point and it didn't show any positive qualities, it was simply you moving forwards from that final step onto the landing; to being ultimate asshole, not pleasant or amusing, just irritating, like Necrophagist.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #74
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
$haDe is a vapid, dangerously irresponsible moron.
People make mistakes. You're assuming way too much about it. I think you're a moron for yelling it from the hilltops without knowing or acknowledging the facts. Not an asshole. A moron.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #75
jack_the_knife

Quote:
"Wait, I know Gothicus is an asshole, but he's not really an ASSHOLE right? Like, he still doesn't want strangers to feel bad... doesn't he?"
This is one of your better qualities in my opinion. You're an asshole, but you're a consistent asshole. And when questioned, you don't back down with this assholery.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote