Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 12:20 PM   #26
Disfunction

Not everyone goes through the placebo effect. I, notably, do not.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 06-02-2006, 07:50 PM   #27
Kinflame

Location: FGBWIERville, MKBJJKaryland, Unintelligent Shithole of America.
Well, WolfMoon, I wasn't expressing pride.

I was merely expressing how easy it is to fool people, which is in fact the opposite- a fucking child could have fooled this girl, it wasn't any major mental feat. So... stop falsely inserting my feelings into this conversation.

Anyway, she bought it. I am now forty bucks richer and secure. Also, her boyfriend thinks I'm his friend, and is like a foot taller than I am, and wouldn't do shit if he found out. Think I've found my niche in the 'drug dealing' market.
Old 06-02-2006, 09:21 PM   #28
Ben Lahnger

HEY! If Xng gets a hooker and I don't, that is definitely NOT FAIR!

Oh, and ditto to what Geisha said about school kids ... er, whoever they may be.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 06-03-2006, 07:52 PM   #29
Gnossos

Kinflame, you may want to tread lightly on this particular ground. Word of a burn spreads like wildfire (even in junior high, I'd wager), and repeating the scam could result in a severe asskicking. On your ass.

We don't want to see that happen. So consider your ill-gotten gains a one-off, and leave it as such.

It's equally inadvisable to act all shirty with the moderators; Wolfmoon eats hubris for breakfast. I'm pretty sure she sprinkles it on her cornflakes.

Be careful, Kinflame.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:44 PM   #30
Kinflame

Mmm. Thanks for the advice.

I'm sure you'd have lots of ass-kicked experiences that give you the right to talk so condescendingly. Again, much thanks.

And Ben, no worries. You'll both get your hookers*!

*Said hookers are not actual hookers, and are actually blow up dolls with raw meat smeared over their crotches. Enjoy™!
Old 06-04-2006, 12:02 AM   #31
bjork_freak

I just puked a little on my keyboard.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:14 AM   #32
Paper_Wings

Ahem....

Sounds Delicious...

*vomits*
Old 06-04-2006, 12:33 AM   #33
Corpsey

Interesting way of making money Kinflame. Something like that hapened in New Zealand once, where a radio host once sold a fake tinny that had just tobbaco in it, dressed up as santa, at christmas time, outside a police station, on national radio. As far as i'm concerned, buyer beware. If they were stupid enough to buy it off you, then good on you for making them realise what a fool they are.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:53 AM   #34
happy_dude

Location: I'm underneath the sink, now what do you think, living under my sink?
Fairly funny, however in your mention of not being illegal to sell oregano it is illegal to mislead a customer into buying something they do not want. But in this case I couldn't care less, she can get high on her oregano as far as I'm concernd.
Old 06-04-2006, 08:46 AM   #35
Kinflame

'it is illegal to mislead a customer into buying something they do not want'.

Well... she went looking for me. And she negotiated all the business, I merely stated my price. I didn't lead her anywhere, she led her dumb self.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:00 AM   #36
Nike

If you'd have told her "hah, idiot, there you go believing I am a drug dealer - I am not" or somethin like that at the "meeting point" and made a joke out of it and maybe even taught her a lesson, I would have loughed.

But that you've actually taken the money and left her in her wrong beliefs - not cool at all.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:23 AM   #37
Kinflame

Well, I need money, and more fool her. I personally have no qualms with fooling idiots, if I'm ever fooled than kudos to whoever does the deed.

You learn from your mistakes.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:52 PM   #38
happy_dude

Location: I'm underneath the sink, now what do you think, living under my sink?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinflame
Well... she went looking for me. And she negotiated all the business, I merely stated my price. I didn't lead her anywhere, she led her dumb self.
Other than the fact she is under the impression that she is purchasing marijauna, you are right she is completely aware of the situation.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:39 AM   #39
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
And Ben, no worries. You'll both get your hookers*!

*Said hookers are not actual hookers, and are actually blow up dolls with raw meat smeared over their crotches. Enjoy™!
Hmmm ... I have no opinion about your oregano scam, other than making note that this pariah-like attitude will almost certainly result in someone holding you accountable someday.

But your response to my humorous remark about hookers was vulgar, uncalled for and ill-advised. Not to mention your implication that offering a blow-up doll smeared with raw meat to Xng was a fitting "joke".

Your profile says you come from the Unintelligent Shithole of America. Clearly, you're the Mayor there.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 06-05-2006, 08:46 AM   #40
BADSEED

I gotta say ripping someone off not cool, especially if the money is hard earned. Although these people are young, naive, and stupid. I don't think they deserve it.
And yes if you keep burning people it will come back to you.

Old 06-05-2006, 09:12 AM   #41
WolfMoon

Karma calling, asshole!

Quote:
Mmm. Thanks for the advice.

I'm sure you'd have lots of ass-kicked experiences that give you the right to talk so condescendingly. Again, much thanks.
Ya know, if it wasn't for this reply to Gnossis, I probably would've left you alone, probably.

I'm sick and tired of your shit-headed attitude, child. As far as I'm concerned, the senior members here have every fucking right to make condescending replies to you. YOU are the one that acts like a brat when someone doesn't express their agreement with you. YOU are the one flinging scorn at people for no other reason than the simple fact that they're trying to keep you from getting your ass handed to you.

You make me sick, though it really doesn't surprise me that someone who burns cats alive would think it's also funny to sell 'weed' to some naive girl.

Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Taking advantage of people that are weaker (mentally or physically) than you is disgusting. You deserve any asskicking that comes your way, kid. If it was one of my sisters, I'd kick your ass myself.

You're nothing but a disgusting excuse for a human being. You're a depraved idiot trying to prove your own superiority by hurting others.

FUCK OFF!

*THREAD CLOSED!*
Closed Thread