Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 09:10 PM   #5851
Lackluster_Heavens

For chocolate wrestling we used a tarp....but we didn't really care once someone went out of it, as long as they got back in. That was a sticky day.
Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:11 PM   #5852
Reject_Bunnies

If I had a lot of t-shirts that I wanted to get rid of,would that go in:"Shill"?
Old 03-07-2006, 09:12 PM   #5853
Lackluster_Heavens

I have no idea how expensive buy dirt would be...Alls I know, chocolate wrestling is fun as hell.
Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:13 PM   #5854
Lackluster_Heavens

And probably a wee bit more sticky than mud.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:17 PM   #5855
maggot

Depends on the quality. Now if you get German Bittersweet chocolate(My favorite!) you'd have to pay a pretty penny for enough. But if you bought really cheap chocolate... It would still probably cost more.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:19 PM   #5856
Lackluster_Heavens

Herseys, we had to pool our money to buy enough. It was quite a bit. But still, you cannot beat that look on your mothers face when she takes a walk through the park and sees you and 5 other guys and 6 other girls wrestling in chocolate. She eventually understood.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:21 PM   #5857
Lackluster_Heavens

Hey, my mom took pictures too....but only because she didn't recognize me at first. My mom's weird the more I think about it.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:23 PM   #5858
maggot

I can imagine it now... "I have no daughter!" Hahaha... My friend's mum would freak out.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:27 PM   #5859
Lackluster_Heavens

Ya, that realization was a fun one. Anyways, I would kill a god damned panda for some chocolate right now...
Old 03-07-2006, 09:31 PM   #5860
Sanctus Dei

Dirt is cheaper...

Bye Helio!! I miss you already!!!
Signed the papers today... I'm nervous now, it's going to run me 1,200 a month not including gas/electric/cable/association dues... *sigh* but here is an example of the base house:

http://www.donnayhomes.com/HomeDetail.cfm?HomeID=246&LocationID=38&HomeType=T ownhomes

Click the ipix virtual tour to see the whole place. And I'll take pics as soon as we have everything put together, our closing is May 30th...
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:31 PM   #5861
maggot

But pandas are the essence of goth! They're all black and white with raccoon eye!
Old 03-07-2006, 09:35 PM   #5862
Lackluster_Heavens

They may be....i'd still kill one with mustard gas for some chocolate right now.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:40 PM   #5863
maggot

Fine. Be that way.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:41 PM   #5864
Lackluster_Heavens

Your missing the point...I dont like pandas ok? They think their better than me with their damn little beady eyes...and that fucking bamboo. And they wont breed to save the goddamned species? What the fuck kinda animal does that???
Old 03-07-2006, 09:41 PM   #5865
Reject_Bunnies

I need to eat more(chocolate included)and gain weight.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:43 PM   #5866
Lackluster_Heavens

The hell you do! Chocolate just makes you addicted to the damn stuff. Like crack but not the same color man, go for all natural weight gain...i'm talking chickens man!
Old 03-07-2006, 09:48 PM   #5867
Reject_Bunnies

I have a high metabolism,it doesn't matter what I eat really.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:49 PM   #5868
Lackluster_Heavens

Eat panda...That'll give you the weight you need. Lazy bastards. All fat.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:51 PM   #5869
Reject_Bunnies

What did a panda ever do to you?
Old 03-07-2006, 09:53 PM   #5870
Lackluster_Heavens

...I'll say three letters and let you work the details out on your own. J F K.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:02 PM   #5871
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
So, does anyone know anything about mudwrestling? If we have 4 pits, we're going to need... Well, dirt, for one. How much? And we'll probably need kiddie pools...?

I don't even know how to get started!!
It's pretty easy, here are some good guidelines if it's indoors..

"In order to do this you should have a garage or basement that you don't mind getting a little messy. You will need either a good sized kiddie pool or else you can create an acceptable area with a plastic tarp and some plywood. If you are going for the second option then take either some 2' x 10' or 2' x 12' planks and cut them to about 10 feet long, or what ever size you think adequate. Nail the planks together into a large square. Lie the tarp down on the floor in the middle of the wooden square. Make sure the tarp is larger than the wooden square. Pull the sides of the tarp up and over the planks. Make sure the tarp is lying flat on the ground. Staple or nail the tarp to the sides of the planks. Viola! you now have your own homemade empty mud arena. After you have the arena built you will need to fill it with a couple of inches of dirt. Add water. You should now have a top quality mud filled wrestling arena. Be sure that it is easy to get the dirt, and later mud, in and out the area you are going to play in.

If you have the party indoors, depending on the size of the area you have to work with, the mud wrestling should be an activity at your party and not necessarily the center of the party. The simple reason for this being that you may not want to track large amounts of mud into your house, ahh screw it, what do we care, it's your party, you do what you want. A small kiddie filled with clean water would be a good way to clean contestants off after their matches. If not then buckets of water dumped over their head also works very well, at least to get enough mud off so that they can go get in the shower without clogging the drain. Be sure to have plenty of towels on hand.

Contestants should come dressed for battle, i.e., in bathing suits with a change of clothes for afterwards. The wrestling can be any type you want. No holds barred is always fun until someone chokes on a mouth full of mud. Just be careful that no one hurts themselves. You can try and have a championship style contest where there is one ultimate winner. Whatever your little hearts desire is okay with us. We won't be there so what do we care, that is unless we get an invite which would be greatly appreciated. This type of party is a great way to raise a little money for your favorite charity. If you decide to do this then each contestant should pay a small admission fee with the proceeds going to the charity of the winners choice. Have fun and get dirty
."

Also make sure the dirt you get is "fine" in texture, and not full of gravel. The softer the dirt, the softer the mud will be. Plus no one wants to roll around on rocks and stuff.

If it's Outdoors for some frigid reason;

"Obviously if this party is to be held outdoors then it would be best held during the summer. All you really need to do is get a flat area where you can create a mud puddle. This area does not have to be very large, a 10' x 10' area would do quite nicely. Be sure to mark off the area so the contestants will know just where the heck they are supposed to be. Make sure to prepare the area before hand so that you know you'll have mud. If necessary you might want to add some dirt, just to be sure. Be sure to have a hose to wash the contestants off afterwards. A supply of towels is also a must. On the day of the festive event the mud arena should be the center piece of the party. Refreshments and music should be centered around the arena. Having this party outdoors is the best way to make sure you won't have any mud in your house. "

Don't forget. Lots and lots of pictures..
Old 03-07-2006, 10:09 PM   #5872
Reject_Bunnies

Please,you are not obsessed. I've seen obsessed,and you are not it.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:10 PM   #5873
Lackluster_Heavens

Ya...obsessed is what i'm doing with panda's right now...god damn I hate them.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:10 PM   #5874
Empty_Purple_Stars

Your Ungothicness?

Is that even a Thang?

More than half of us aren't even Gothic.

What does "Gothic" even mean anymore?

But nah, I can't say you obssess about being one way or another in particular about anything. Certainly not "Gothicness" which makes me lose IQ points even typing it.

Why?

Lack of Luster?

I think anyone who'd be willing to dose a Panda with Mustard Gas for Chocolate, must
be alright.

*Nibbles Dark African Chocolate Morsel*

Last edited by Empty_Purple_Stars; 03-07-2006 at 10:25 PM.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:14 PM   #5875
Reject_Bunnies

Maybe you should ask yourself:"What does Goth mean to me?"
And also consider:
-Are you doing it 'wrong' in some way?
-Are you being 'graded' on this?
-Does it feel 'fake' to you?
Closed Thread