Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-02-2008, 02:02 AM   #1
KontanKarite

My heart... is broke. Or breaking. One of the two.

I am asked by one who matters so dearly to look off into the horizon and see the coming doom.

I see these dark clouds rolling in, foreboding, intent on ravaging something so dear to me.

Will it pass? I don't know. The cold grip of loneliness keeps my eyes open, whispering icy words in my ears, freezing my fingers. I haven't slept for a day or more. Is this storm outside of me or is this how fiercely I feel?

I did not call down this thunder. Even the one I hold in my heart did not call down these bleak clouds. There was no cause for this flash flood. Those things on the peripherals instigated this maelstrom of fear and uncertainty, this unknown measuring.

I want to hide in my cellar. The lightning scorches the tips of my boots, singes the brittle edges of my nails. I nearly step back...

"STAND YOUR GROUND!!! STAND YOUR FUCKING GROUND, but know that this is a test you must stand on your own..."

"On my own you say?", the loneliness envelops me in its demon whispers, caressing me with that thick wind, I shiver. "On my own... Tell me, my Calliope, once these winds rend my bones of its flesh, will it be you that mends the wounds?"

The clouds consume me in their fury; dark, blinding uncertainty and time. Indifferent, stoic, mechanical time. It's so cold here.

"Keep the faith." I whisper to myself between chattering teeth.

My heart... I don't care what this storm will do, the possible scars it will leave. Please... please just mend my heart, for it is broken.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 03:45 AM   #2
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Epic sadness drives us to produce epic art. Kudos and hugs my friend.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:00 AM   #3
Miss Cogs

That is very sad...
I hope you feel better sooon...
*hugs*
Miss Cogs is offline   Reply With Quote