Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 05:20 PM   #1551
Solumina

hehehehe that's great, I got raver bear
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-17-2005, 06:40 PM   #1552
CreedofGreed

oh yeah!? well i got Tramp Bear!!! wait a second.... that's awesome!
Old 02-17-2005, 06:49 PM   #1553
winged_dreams

I got stoner bear! That's quite amusing!

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 02-17-2005, 06:51 PM   #1554
edible_eye

bondage bear, bitch.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:07 PM   #1555
gingerbreadwench

I got Gay Bear. Thuper.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:32 PM   #1556
akhira

Thug Bear. haw haw.

I love my guns more than I ove my bitches. :twisted:
Old 02-17-2005, 11:47 PM   #1557
SuicideJade

i got gay bear....

it's only half right...

:wink:
Old 02-18-2005, 12:45 AM   #1558
skoteinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
bondage bear, bitch.
I too, got bondage bear!

we're meant for eachother baby!

Old 02-18-2005, 01:17 AM   #1559
drgnlvr

Mweeehehehehehehe!

I got stoner bear!

Party on, Dudes, and Dudettes! 8)
Old 02-18-2005, 08:07 PM   #1560
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoteinh
Quote:
bondage bear, bitch.
I too, got bondage bear!

we're meant for eachother baby!

you only serve to make every mile between us hurt more. truly, my lust for you is laced with vicious thorns.

:twisted:
Old 02-18-2005, 08:49 PM   #1561
edible_eye

i return to work tomorrow after spending a few days more than 2 weeks home with my family. i'm looking forward to punching the clock again. i'm also lamenting the fact i will be out of the daily drama that is my household. my children hold the light of the world in their smiles and every contact of our eyes fills me with love so far beyond what a man is prepared to feel, it fulfills me and makes me fearful all at once.

there is nothing to rival the sound of their laughter, feeling the warm softness of their flesh as i dig my fingers into their sides and they squirm, giggling and begging for me to stop. they're so ticklish. it's enough to bring a tear to my eye if i stop for a moment to think about the reality of life - that it all will end, the same as it ended for my parents when i and my siblings grew up and left the house. sure, we keep in touch and yes, we're still close - but the innocence and contact i share now with my children as parent and child will only grow in distance. it has to, for eventually they have to find their own way. that's life.

they have small arms, small bodies, small teeth and beautiful minds. my son is six and my daughter is five. they almost can not fit their arms around my neck and when they try, especially my daughter, i get to wrap my arms fully around them and hold them close, encase them in a bear hug. my son is a bit bigger and can get his arms fully around me. it's love, real love as true and honest as love can get. there is nothing false in their heart for they haven't been tainted by society and hatred and the trials of life as yet. they are my children and they love me for the father i am. they believe i will protect them and keep them safe and they're right. harm will never come to them while they are under my watch. it will pain me when i start to realize they are experiencing the harshness life has to offer. as their father, i never want that to darken the light of their eyes.

they run and play, most times together and when i have the chance to watch them, i see two children who know each other - know each other in a way most adult people will never know another human being. they laugh together, they cry together. they share their toys and help each other when they see the other needs it. they fight by calling each other "stupid" because they know it will hurt and they watch each other when they say it to gauge just how much damage they've inflicted. it's amazing to me when one of them realizes that they have hurt the other and says he or she is sorry. and it's more amazing to see them start playing again when the fight is done.

now, there is a new child. the kids take their turns holding her, rocking her, talking to her, kissing her and hugging her. it's refreshing to see the interest they've taken and to look at the pictures they draw for her. pictures of love. pictures signed by them, addressed to their new sister. she's a part of the family and even though i sometimes turn around and realize again - hey, there's three children in the house now - for them, it's more of a constant attempt to draw her into the family, to somehow get her attention, to one way or another - bring her into the circle of love. for them, it's like she always existed and she was always meant to be here and they do what they can to include her in everything they do.

i'm going to miss the daily drama here, like i said. i've seen what goes on day-to-day, hour-to-hour and minute-to-minute since i've been home. as a man, i feel fulfilled. as a father, i feel proud. and as a husband, i feel fairly well-loved.

----

i also picked up a second job today, at boston city hospital or boston medical center, depending on who you ask. i'll be working in the emergency room with inner city clientelle, mostly victims of trauma and their families - if i understand the job description correctly. domestic abuse, sexual trauma, gunshot and stab wound victims, gang shit, child abuse, etc., etc. it's a tough crowd, but i've done it before - many years ago in east orange, n.j. i hope that my experiences at work, in some way, shape or form can help me to deal with whatever problems come up at home as time goes on - and also provide the insight to discuss real life with my kids when it comes up and they have questions, so i'm not a sugar-fluff parent when the time comes to be real.

my kids are asleep right now, small angels without a care in the world. christ, if only i could ensure they would always be so secure. but i can't and that's maybe the hardest thing for me to face as a wanna-be tough man in this harsh world - as a father. no matter how fiercely i approach the world around me, hoping to shove all trouble aside, my children will still have to face their own challenges. i love that they have the spirit to learn and to face those challenges head-on. i hate that they might be hurt along the way.
Old 02-19-2005, 05:56 PM   #1562
WolfMoon

Beautiful Mark, simlpy beautiful.I too hate the bitter sting of knowing that, try as I might, I can't protect my children from everything in life.I just enjoy feeling my daughters arms around me and the fact that, for now, mommy and daddy are the most important people in her world.

My husband and I never have celebrated V-day.Although we do celebrate our anniversary which is the day after.And also a pagan fertility day!If you have someone to love, celebrate everyday with them.Don't make it seem like love is only for special occasions.

BTW, I got Bondage Bear too!

Old 02-20-2005, 01:49 AM   #1563
AlKilyu

I got

Hit It Bear.
Old 02-20-2005, 02:03 AM   #1564
tekajo

Quote:
i return to work tomorrow after spending a few days more than 2 weeks home with my family....
man, that damn near made Me cry. almost makes me want to reconsider my "I'll Never Have Kids" stance....

its not the same as having your own kids, but i kind of know what you mean, i helped raise my godson for the past four years since he was an infant.

-ViN
Old 02-20-2005, 09:31 AM   #1565
ohthefuckwell

Quote:
i return to work tomorrow after spending a few days more than 2 weeks home with my family. i'm looking forward to punching the clock again. i'm also lamenting the fact i will be out of the daily drama that is my household. my children hold the light of the world in their smiles and every contact of our eyes fills me with love so far beyond what a man is prepared to feel, it fulfills me and makes me fearful all at once.

there is nothing to rival the sound of their laughter, feeling the warm softness of their flesh as i dig my fingers into their sides and they squirm, giggling and begging for me to stop. they're so ticklish. it's enough to bring a tear to my eye if i stop for a moment to think about the reality of life - that it all will end, the same as it ended for my parents when i and my siblings grew up and left the house. sure, we keep in touch and yes, we're still close - but the innocence and contact i share now with my children as parent and child will only grow in distance. it has to, for eventually they have to find their own way. that's life.

they have small arms, small bodies, small teeth and beautiful minds. my son is six and my daughter is five. they almost can not fit their arms around my neck and when they try, especially my daughter, i get to wrap my arms fully around them and hold them close, encase them in a bear hug. my son is a bit bigger and can get his arms fully around me. it's love, real love as true and honest as love can get. there is nothing false in their heart for they haven't been tainted by society and hatred and the trials of life as yet. they are my children and they love me for the father i am. they believe i will protect them and keep them safe and they're right. harm will never come to them while they are under my watch. it will pain me when i start to realize they are experiencing the harshness life has to offer. as their father, i never want that to darken the light of their eyes.

they run and play, most times together and when i have the chance to watch them, i see two children who know each other - know each other in a way most adult people will never know another human being. they laugh together, they cry together. they share their toys and help each other when they see the other needs it. they fight by calling each other "stupid" because they know it will hurt and they watch each other when they say it to gauge just how much damage they've inflicted. it's amazing to me when one of them realizes that they have hurt the other and says he or she is sorry. and it's more amazing to see them start playing again when the fight is done.

now, there is a new child. the kids take their turns holding her, rocking her, talking to her, kissing her and hugging her. it's refreshing to see the interest they've taken and to look at the pictures they draw for her. pictures of love. pictures signed by them, addressed to their new sister. she's a part of the family and even though i sometimes turn around and realize again - hey, there's three children in the house now - for them, it's more of a constant attempt to draw her into the family, to somehow get her attention, to one way or another - bring her into the circle of love. for them, it's like she always existed and she was always meant to be here and they do what they can to include her in everything they do.

i'm going to miss the daily drama here, like i said. i've seen what goes on day-to-day, hour-to-hour and minute-to-minute since i've been home. as a man, i feel fulfilled. as a father, i feel proud. and as a husband, i feel fairly well-loved.

----

i also picked up a second job today, at boston city hospital or boston medical center, depending on who you ask. i'll be working in the emergency room with inner city clientelle, mostly victims of trauma and their families - if i understand the job description correctly. domestic abuse, sexual trauma, gunshot and stab wound victims, gang shit, child abuse, etc., etc. it's a tough crowd, but i've done it before - many years ago in east orange, n.j. i hope that my experiences at work, in some way, shape or form can help me to deal with whatever problems come up at home as time goes on - and also provide the insight to discuss real life with my kids when it comes up and they have questions, so i'm not a sugar-fluff parent when the time comes to be real.

my kids are asleep right now, small angels without a care in the world. christ, if only i could ensure they would always be so secure. but i can't and that's maybe the hardest thing for me to face as a wanna-be tough man in this harsh world - as a father. no matter how fiercely i approach the world around me, hoping to shove all trouble aside, my children will still have to face their own challenges. i love that they have the spirit to learn and to face those challenges head-on. i hate that they might be hurt along the way.

of all of the posts i've read here, THAT is one of the best. top three, easily. it made my heart hurt, in both good ways & bad. i think you just spoke for anyone who's ever had a child, and did so quite beautifully.

thank you.
Old 02-20-2005, 09:11 PM   #1566
winged_dreams

That was very beautiful e_e.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 02-20-2005, 10:21 PM   #1567
edible_eye

hey....

thanx, guys.
Old 02-21-2005, 01:40 AM   #1568
skoteinh

Oh e_e...

That was so beautiful.... It made me want to have kids of my own even more.

It also reminded me of my childhood, when everything was so pure and I was so carefree, never suspecting the ugliness of the 'real world'. Innocence, so precious.
Old 02-21-2005, 02:38 PM   #1569
Binkie

Mael,
there's something about your new avatar that reminds me of Vladimir Lenin...

"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 02-21-2005, 03:00 PM   #1570
AlKilyu

HOLY SHIT! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that...then you said it...GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!
Old 02-21-2005, 05:18 PM   #1571
Ravena

http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

Click on the snowguy to lock, load, and hit the penguin!!!
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 02-21-2005, 05:27 PM   #1572
Ravena

Wednesday was Groundhog Day.

Wednesday was also the State of the Union Address. It was an ironic juxtaposition of events.

One involved a meaningless ritual in which we looked to a creature of little intelligence for an accurate prognostication of the future.

The other involved a groundhog ....

C'mon... that was funny...
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 02-21-2005, 05:32 PM   #1573
Ravena

e_e
I'm copying that and putting it somewhere where I can look at it when I need that feeling again... what feeling it is, I'm not sure yet, but I need it.
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 02-21-2005, 05:41 PM   #1574
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravena

as awesome as that is - here's the slaughter-fest version...

http://dungeonofthedamned.com/_dungeon/games/yeti.shtml

(edit) thanx, ravena. thanx a lot.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:11 PM   #1575
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravena

Wow. Can you say addicting?

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Closed Thread