Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-27-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
Social Suicide

Who is Social Suicide?

1. What do you do?

I have no real life, thus I read a lot and write a lot. I am have been an active roleplayer for six years, and I intend to stay active for as long as I can. I write rather dark poetry. My love for reading and writing spreads out into art. Although I am not very good, I doodle and draw anyway. I am making a model of Mrs. Lovett's. I enjoy reading about killers. I love watching scary movies and taking long walks in the woods after dark.
There is a lot more to me, but I'm getting bored writing in this answer.

2. Where are you from?

Who really cares where I am from?

3. Who is your favorite author?

My love for books makes me unable to give you a favorite. I have read to many things I have enjoyed.

4. What are your favorite films?

Saw, Final Destination and Child's Play are just a few of my favorites.
I prefer horror movies over anything else.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?

Wedding? What wedding? I am not getting married, although if I do I would prefer it to be something fitting since I would be married on Halloween. Maybe something like a funeral march or the music from a good horror movie.

6. At your funeral?

Anything people want. I want them to have a party and celebrate my life rather than mourn my death.

7. This is a Gothic website, so... How do you want to die?

I think about it a lot and it always changes. My current mind states that I would enjoy dieing alone and in peace. Although past thoughts have given me mind to die doing something exciting.

8. What kind of casket would you want?

I am getting burned into a powder and then sprinkled in my enemies coffee. I am not going in the ground for the worms to get.

9. What is your favorite outfit?

Black jeans, either a hoodie, tank or my favorite T-shirt that is three sizes to big, my painted sneekers, a pencil behind my ear and a notebook in my hand with my MP3 player and headphones in my ears.

10. What is one thing you miss about being a little kid?

I don't miss being a little kid at all. But if I really have to pick something it would be having everything done for me.

11. What is your favorite band?

I don't really have one. Right now I'm listening to TFK and Nickleback a lot.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/Was/Will be your major?

I don't really feel like telling you all.

13. Why did you join?

Why does anyone do anything?

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away, what is your gender?

Female. Not that it really matters, does it?
Social Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:00 PM   #2
Alan

I have never met someone that actually reads a lot that can't choose a favorite author.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
Li'l Miss Sticky Kiss

Education or not, welcome no the less Hope you enjoy your time here. That is if you are aloud to do so.
Li'l Miss Sticky Kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:05 PM   #4
Social Suicide

Education means less to me than the ground I walk upon. As long as I know how to do the important things and I know enough about research to get my dream job, I don't see what it matters what kind of education I get.

As for reading, I had a lot of free time when I was younger. I read everything I could get my hands on since I honestly had nothing better to do than read.
Social Suicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:30 PM   #5
ape descendant

... I hardly know what to say.... cept that Saw sucked...

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:15 PM   #6
gothicusmaximus

I like how you responded to the gnet survey questions as if they were posed by mom and dad, who don't understand you.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:23 PM   #7
JCC

One day you will look back on what you used to be like and you will be really fucking embarrassed. Provided that you progress mentally, which could be a long shot.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote