Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-12-2009, 09:43 PM   #26
gothicusmaximus

Are you fucking serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerademark View Post
Illegal streetracing: Playing in about every public places where cards are prohibited. Betting money, cards or on one occasion, a cellphone worth $160
Do you really think this at all compares to street racing? Every fucking high school kid plays poker for a little cash at the lunch table, it involves no inherent dangers and the the worst that ever happens to someone who gets caught is a firm talking to. Do you command an iota of reason?

Quote:
Drug trafficking: People were smoking
But that's so bad!

Quote:
drinking alcohol
Holy shit, and you lived?

Quote:
, betting, importing cards and trading stolen cards.
You're comparing this to drug trafficking? Think for a second. You're associating ordering Yu-Gi-Oh cards from other countries and underage drinking with DRUG TRAFFICKING.

Quote:
Semi-truck hijacking: Stealing $300 worth of cards....
I say TRUCK. You say CARDS. You were one those kids who tried to pound round pegs into square holes, weren't you?
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #27
Stabby

I don't know much about Suriname but some countries are quite different. The punishment for that kind of thing could be hardcore. One of my friends lived in Singapore and chewing gum could get you arrested. I'm not saying this is the case but it is something to consider when dealing with other countries laws.
Stabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:24 PM   #28
Black Inferno

Jill,Nice joke~
Black Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:26 AM   #29
Goth Writer

Interesting. Greetings to all. I am a 32-year-old aspiring writer in Los Angeles. I recently wrote some "Gothic" material and thought I'd join this site. I haven't gambled but have played Magic: The Gathering and Mage Knights. I've heard of Vampire: The Masquerade but haven't played it. My favorite authors include Anne Rice and R.A. Salvatore. My favorite films include the Batman series and Bladerunner. At my wedding (fingers crossed) I would suggest DJ Astrix or Goa Gil. At my funeral I would suggest Mozart's requiem. I hope I die of natural causes a long time from now...I'm not sure how...maybe in Hawaii or thereabouts. I would like a shiny, dark wood casket. My favorite outfit...probably tie dye which I haven't worn for a while. My mom died of breast cancer when I was 16 so that's what I miss about being a kid. My favorite band is a tie between The Grateful Dead and Ronnie James Dio in his early career. I have an Associate in Arts degree. I'm currently an English Lit major saving up for a Bachelor's. I joined Gothic.net because it seemed like a cool place on the internet. I am male.
Goth Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:50 AM   #30
zerademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
Are you fucking serious?

Do you really think this at all compares to street racing? Every fucking high school kid plays poker for a little cash at the lunch table, it involves no inherent dangers and the the worst that ever happens to someone who gets caught is a firm talking to. Do you command an iota of reason?

But that's so bad!

Holy shit, and you lived?

You're comparing this to drug trafficking? Think for a second. You're associating ordering Yu-Gi-Oh cards from other countries and underage drinking with DRUG TRAFFICKING.

I say TRUCK. You say CARDS. You were one those kids who tried to pound round pegs into square holes, weren't you?
Son of a Bitch! Will you people drop the cardgames now?!?!!?! I answered a little question for the introduction form and everyone's acting like dicks around here about something I used to do. And the second reason I left that life is because things were getting too extreme. They actually came with knifers and other sort like stuff. You people are under the expression that I'm talking about a few ten year olds with glasses. These guy are TEENAGERS (15/23) listening to blackmetal drinking booz and so.
Thats all I'm saying about cardgames for the rest of this forum.

Ps.
Goth Writer, I think you need to make an own thread if you don't want to get bashed. Please to meet you.
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:22 AM   #31
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
Candidate for funniest single sentence ever to appear in a gothic.net post.
And he's upping his game even further as he shoots for most hilarious post ever written, including any and all by Signe, Uni, and even Helpmann:

Quote:
And the second reason I left that life is because things were getting too extreme. They actually came with knifers and other sort like stuff. You people are under the expression that I'm talking about a few ten year olds with glasses. These guy are TEENAGERS (15/23) listening to blackmetal drinking booz and so.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:00 AM   #32
Stabby

So i hear your from suriname. I have no knowledge of the outside world but i assume its the same as where im from. Oh you played yu-gi-oh lets make fun of you for hours!!!11one!
Old 06-13-2009, 11:10 AM   #33
zerademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabby View Post
So i hear your from suriname. I have no knowledge of the outside world but i assume its the same as where im from. Oh you played yu-gi-oh lets make fun of you for hours!!!11one!
Then where are you from Mr Stabby?
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:15 AM   #34
ZyklonB

People do get obsessive even over the most trivial shit. So I wouldn't be surprised.
ZyklonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:29 AM   #35
Black Inferno

Um...Goth writer..Pleasure to have you but um...With all due respect my kind sir, would you mind making a convient for that you make your own intro thread?Please and thank you...

Zyklon -Was that suppose to help the situation or making it worse my sir?
Old 06-13-2009, 11:41 AM   #36
ZyklonB

Just a thought.
ZyklonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #37
Black Inferno

Then,I'm sorry and please accept my apology for quick judgemental leap.*Small bow*
Old 06-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #38
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
the second reason I left that life is because things were getting too extreme.
You want us to leave you alone and yet you say shit like that Yu Gi Oh is so extreme.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #39
Black Inferno

Hm...Come to think of it...What so extreme bout Yu Gi Oh anyway?I played those card before...Well,It definitely NOT extreme even though add-up with drinking or smoking or the rest of the shit i can't remember~
Old 06-13-2009, 12:22 PM   #40
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabby View Post
I don't know much about Suriname but some countries are quite different. The punishment for that kind of thing could be hardcore. One of my friends lived in Singapore and chewing gum could get you arrested.
Sure, some countries mete out severe punishments for what Americans might consider minor transgressions. Do you know what happens if you hijack a semi-truck in those countries?

Quote:
We're not making fun of him for playing Yu-Gi-Oh. We're making fun of him for comparing his Yu-Gi-Oh lifestyle to that of Vin Diesel and Paul Walker in FAST AND FURIOUS.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:29 PM   #41
Black Inferno

Good movie...But what to compare?One is an ANIME and the other is an Life ACTION?Beat the odd?
Old 06-13-2009, 04:09 PM   #42
Stabby

Quote:
Then where are you from Mr Stabby?
Ha. I'm from Illinois. I was parody-ing everyone who was being uber judgmental over somethings stupid. I travel when I can and everywhere's different. I hate it when people get presumptuous.

I'll acknowledge that the jump was pretty big if that's what he thinks of its kind of a harsh judgment. I'm just sayin get off it man its not that big of a deal.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #43
zerademark

Quote:
Good movie...But what to compare?One is an ANIME and the other is an Life ACTION?Beat the odd?
I dont think anyone gets it. It's not the same, hell I know its nothing compared to that movie. But I'm not comparing it (sort of) it just reminds me of that movie. Like that song "Angels" from Within Temptation reminds me of my ex. And how sunsets remind me of my childhood.

Now please stop the bashing, it gets annoying.

Salaam,

-Zerachiel de Mark-

Quote:
Ha. I'm from Illinois. I was parody-ing everyone who was being uber judgmental over somethings stupid. I travel when I can and everywhere's different. I hate it when people get presumptuous.
Illinois, interesting.
I hate it when people think that they are better or superiour than others. For my account, humans are in a strait line with animals and plants. Nobody steps out of the line, we are all as inferiour as eachother.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #44
Godslayer Jillian

Dealing crack reminds me of my days in elementary jumping rope. It makes a perfect parallel: you have to be sure you know what you're doing. Plus sometimes we had a beer in recess, so it was also illegal.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 08:36 PM   #45
zerademark

See, Mr Jillian gets it.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:24 PM   #46
Black Inferno

Right~Anyway,Now I wonder why the sunset remind of your childhood?You have quite an adventure aren't cha?
Old 06-14-2009, 05:21 AM   #47
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
See, Mr Jillian gets it.
This thread rules.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:07 AM   #48
zerademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Inferno View Post
Right~Anyway,Now I wonder why the sunset remind of your childhood?You have quite an adventure aren't cha?
What do you mean with that sentence?

"You have quite an adventure haven't ya?"
(which doesn't make sense)

"You are quite an adventurer aren't ya?"

And no, I'm not an adventurer. Like Bilbo Bobbins I love to sit home or just wander into the rainforest for some peace and silence. The only traveling I want to do is in Europe to sight see the ancient buildings and so.

-Zerachiel de Mark-
Old 06-14-2009, 07:10 AM   #49
zerademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice In Wonderland View Post
This thread rules.
*bows* Thank you, dear sir.

-ZM-
Old 06-14-2009, 07:43 AM   #50
Black Inferno

That sentense very literal actually~Well,Bilbo have been a adventurer before mind you..