Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 12:28 AM   #251
AlKilyu

haha those squirells are doin's it! Sweet!
Old 02-25-2005, 01:52 PM   #252
drgnlvr

Nah! It's just voyuerism. Dr Phil isn't interested in that! Not enough ratings. :P
Old 02-25-2005, 03:31 PM   #253
Empty_Purple_Stars

If you screamed loud enough

And long enough,

Would anyone ever really hear you?

Or would there even be a noise at all?
Old 02-25-2005, 03:45 PM   #254
AlKilyu

Depends on how much I've had to drink, where in your livingroom I sleep, and how randy Manimal is.

You did mean hear you scream, right EPS? :twisted:

And as for the beastiality...

http://tinypic.com/1xxyr4

Nothing beats hardcore squirrel action!
Old 02-28-2005, 02:06 PM   #255
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Wow... EPS, can I make you scream? It sounds pretty cool...

My rant: I've stopped caring.

It's weird... I just don't fucking care about anything or anyone. Well, I still love JP, but I have so much indifference toward everything else...

I don't hate my classes... I would just rather stay home. I don't want to dance anymore... don't want to have to see people... don't want to talk on the phone..

It's weird... I've always cared. Why don't I care?
*hugs*

That sounds like depression, Sweetie.
Old 02-28-2005, 04:35 PM   #256
Jane13

See, you ARE goth!! *hugs* I'ms sorry... I shouldn't joke about that. I know the feling, X.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 02-28-2005, 09:26 PM   #257
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
My rant: I've stopped caring.

It's weird... I just don't fucking care about anything or anyone. Well, I still love JP, but I have so much indifference toward everything else...

I don't hate my classes... I would just rather stay home. I don't want to dance anymore... don't want to have to see people... don't want to talk on the phone..

It's weird... I've always cared. Why don't I care?
You're in the second semester of senior year, right? The semester where nothing you do in school matters since all your apps are in? The semester where teachers are surprised if a majority of the kids show up for class? The semester where everyone is just waiting to get the hell out of high school? Yeah, this seems about right. And if not "right," at least not abnormal.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:02 AM   #258
TeapotScar

Quote:
Wow... was that all it takes for me to be gothic?!

Yay!!! Xng's a real goth now!

I'm sure it's normal for some people, but I've never not cared. It's just weird.

On the bright side, I'm wearing a tutu, a corset, and fishnets... no one can be sad in an outfit like that!
Post pictures!

And on the not caring part, I can completely relate- don't worry- you'll start caring again once you're in college, I'm pretty sure. I used to care, like you- I never missed a day of school unless I was *actually* sick, etc. Then, second semester of my senior year comes around and I had over 40 absences. I just... didn't... care. But now that I'm in college, I have things to care about again. Like number theory. I love number theory.

The end.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 03-02-2005, 06:01 AM   #259
SuicideJade

AND THE FUCKTARD OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO!!! :evil:

My brother's girlfriend.. :x

She put my 5 year old niece in the car with a STRANGER and sent her to school.. :shock:

Why you ask? :o

Because it was off fucking around with its friends and missed the bus..
It not only missed the satan baby's bus.. it missed the bus of one of the kids we babysit.. so my stepmom had to go to the same school to get him anyway..
:shock:
How did we find out you say? :o

the teacher called the house and had a nice conversation with me yesterday because the guy that brought the demon baby to school came in and COMPLAINED ABOUT IT!!
i immediately gave here cell phone numbers of the grandparents in charge.. i knew this would go over like lead baloonies... :?

What happened next you say? :o

When the monkey (the brother who is father to this demon, the fucktard is not her mommy and her real mommy is turning over in her urn as we type!)called to question her, SHE BLATANTLY FUCKING LIES and when she's caught in it she guilt trips him and he come charging to her defense..
(he gets the dumbfuck of the year award for being with her) :x

War then ensues in this multifamily household... :shock:
*Jade ducks for cover in the foxhole of The Giant Green Chair and tried desperately to watch American Idol*

and the most irritating part of all is...

SHE DOES'NT SEEM TO FUCKING CARE!!
if it would have happend to one of HER babies she would...
and she calls herself demom baby's stepmom :evil: :evil: :evil:

this act of retardedness is far from over.. i can feel it in my bones... :shock:
Old 03-02-2005, 10:51 AM   #260
WolfMoon

'Jade, that woman(using the term loosely) needs to be bitch-slapped!

On a brighter note:

The 6 month old I posted about earlier was released from the hospital yesterday and is going to a family that is prepared to adopt both her and her older sister!!!May they live happy and fulfilling lives and never remember how their lives once were.
Old 03-02-2005, 12:52 PM   #261
ghostposts

So sorry to hear this, Jade. Hang in there, and know we'll be sending positive energies your way.

Xng, same message, slightly different energies. Hope it's a passing thing. If it lasts more than a month, see a doctor, if you feel comfortable with the idea.

Thanks for the update, Wolfie. That's cool to hear.

My rant is two fold. Dylexia sucks!! I'm going ove the galley for a book I got coming out. It's a POD, so no biggy, but GAWD, all the errors I'm catching.

Secondary: Arthritis pain. All the over the counter meds for arthritis are either basic pain relief or preventative and based on sulfonimides, which I'm highly allergic to. Now it's migrated to my neck, and I gotta break down and get something from the doctor. I spend at least 10 hours a day crosseyed with pain. Grr. Who wants to dump money onto pain relief? I got better things to fuck up my life with than percodan. But alchohol doesn't do it, and I'm taking 7500 mg of nuprin daily, and it still fucking kills me.

Not to mention the damn doctor's office takes for fucking ever...

:P gotta make a call, get an appointment then sit in the doctor's office for hours hoping he's got something that will get me back up to speed.

It's an easy enough fix, I guess. I'm just hating the idea of all that time and money down the toilet 'cause mother nature is a bitch.
Old 03-02-2005, 01:06 PM   #262
drgnlvr

Okay, so this isn't exactly a rant. But considering, I figured this is the best place to mention it.

1) It's official, All the background checks, and the Pee test came back good, so Sam starts training at Cox next week!!!!

He's, at this very moment, going in to hand over his badge to the hatefull prick that was his supervisor (Damn I wish I were a fly on the wall, right now!!!), and to turn in a list of grievences to HR. :twisted:

2) Sarah's court date was today. She just called a little bit ago. I asked her how it went, she said, "They gave me 1 year."

me: "WHAT?!"

Sarah: "Just kidding mom!" *Bursts into a fit of laughing that lasts about 5 minutes*

me: "Not funny, Sarah!"

Sarah: *five minutes later, when she can finally stop laughing* "Nah, He got busted for tresspassing, since we had told him twice to get out. So they said all I had to do is take an anger management class for about 4 hours, and the charges will be expunged."

So it's all good!

As for my obnoxious daughter? Well, I suppose it's revenge for the day I embarrassed her at the convienience store back when she was 14*. :twisted:

*It was rush-hour, the store was crowded, and she showed up with friends, and tried to hide from me. Needless to say, I shouted out, across the store, "Sarah! Hi Sarah! Hey everyone! That's my daughter Sarah! Isn't she just the prettiest thing?"

That'll teach her to act like she doesn't know me in public! :twisted:
Old 03-02-2005, 01:33 PM   #263
drgnlvr

Quote:
Draggy, I'd never pretend not to know you... because I'd never be near you in public!

Love you.
LOL! You have nothing to worry about Xng! I'd never do that to someone I hadn't given birth to! :wink:
Old 03-02-2005, 01:58 PM   #264
drgnlvr

Quote:
Wait... what are you saying? Have the first 18 years of my life been a LIE?!
What? You mean you didn't KNOW?! :shock:

Yes, Dear, I adopted you!

But look at it this way? You were "the pick of the litter" so to speak.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:13 PM   #265
FenrisQueen

yup. A regular old yeller.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
Old 03-04-2005, 09:40 AM   #266
winged_dreams

I am going to freaking kill someone!! I am so freaking pissed off right now!!!!! I order a shirt for my fiance a couple of days ago. Today I take out ten dollars out of my checking accout and I find that I have 80 dollars less then I should. I run over to my bank and I find out that I was charged three extra times when my order says I only order one shirt.

I wrote them an e-mail and I hope I get a reply. If they won't refund the money, my bank will do it for although there will be a twenty dollars fee but I don't mind that too much.

While I do enjoy Half Life 2 (I don't play it too much but I still like watching people play it at least) all I must say is fuck you Valve and your stupid online store for charging me three freaking extra times!! Freaking bastards.

Perhaps I shouldn't be getting so made but I can't help it. I'm just really annoyed right now.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 03-04-2005, 10:03 AM   #267
winged_dreams

It actually would be four shirts. I was charged for three extra ones. I'll guess I just have to wait and see what happens. I'm still horribly annoyed over it.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 03-07-2005, 11:14 PM   #268
gingerbreadwench

Why is it that English teachers feel the need to make us write haikus every fucking year?

Five seven five.

WE GET IT.
Old 03-07-2005, 11:23 PM   #269
drgnlvr

ARGH! >.<;;

Tonight, I had a very stressful call. A local Police Officer needed us to locate a customer of ours (I work for a cell-phone service provider). Why, you may ask? Because the guy was threatening suicide!

Okay, first off, I just started working the night shift in January. And normally, when it comes to law enforcement, we send them to Fraud. Fraud was closed. So the only other option I can think of (as I don't have the tools, or the ability to triangulate the location of a cellphone), is the tech department. They were understaffed, and swamped tonight, because of a couple network problems. So it took me nearly 20 minutes to get through. Then, the guy I spoke to wasn't able to help. He told me I had to call a different number. I took the number down. He hung up, and before I could make the call, the other call dropped, and a new one came in...too quick to prevent it. I had to handle that call, -then- call the other department....which was a branch of Fraud...and CLOSED. But there was a number for after hours emergencies. I called it. She wouldn't do jack, unless the cop filled out a form!

I blew! I aksed her, "How fricking long will -THAT- take?! We've got an emergency situation here, and the guy could be DEAD before this is all cleared up!"

Apparently, long enough to fax the form, then have the cop fax it back. So, I pull up the phone number to the police department, getting ready to call them back, when a teammate hovers nearby, and tells me he has the cop on the line. I gave him the number he needed to call.

All this took 45 fucking minutes! The guy could be DEAD by now, for all I know!

And yes, I emailed my supervisor (who was off today), and I -WILL- bring this up at the next team meeting.

We don't get calls like this often (this was my first, and I'd been there for over a year), but we -ALL- need to know what to do, because someone's life could depend on it.
Old 03-08-2005, 10:00 AM   #270
DreamCase

Ahhhh, ok yesterday my seventeen year old boyfriend of two months got a call from his ex girlfriend from Maryland. It less then 30 seconds his life became a million times more complicated. She had a kid. He knew she was pregnant, she was supposed to have a kid who was black. The child was not black. so they think he is the father. but she doesnt want to see him, and they mutually hate each other. How could a child be born into a relationship of this kind? Well I know how but it doesn't register with me, him having a child.The girl is a whore and he moved back home, he was living with his grandparents, partially get away from her. I feel bad because I can't do anything about this, but in a way it is his fault but Damn, sometimes I think people should be incapable of procreating until they are ready for the responsibility.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:18 PM   #271
drgnlvr

Dream, I suggest he demand a paternity test ASAP. If she's suddenly decided he's the "father", when before she was certain it was someone else, you and I both know her next move, and that's to get child support.

What do you want to bet, the person she "thought" was the father was probably thinking the same thing, until he woke up, demanded the paternity test, and then took off when he found out it wasn't his. Your boyfriend is just next on the list of "soft touches" she's going after.

Now, mind you, I don't know the whole story, I'm just going by what you're saying here. So if I misinterpreted something, my apologies.
Old 03-08-2005, 01:39 PM   #272
DreamCase

No you are exactly right. He has to have one done ASAP, because I only know what I have been told but she sounds like the kind of girl who would do that. I mean he wont pick up the phone if he thinks its her, and there is a good possibility that it is not his kid, and his family and I don't want him to have the burden financially and mentally of teenage fatherhood, but we will just see what happens...
Old 03-08-2005, 01:42 PM   #273
drgnlvr

Hope it all works out, Dream. That's a tough thing your BF and his family (and you) are going through.
Old 03-09-2005, 01:26 PM   #274
Empty_Purple_Stars

Oh my fucking God..

Thats really all I can say right now..

http://www.wesh.com/news/4268222/detail.html

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Old 03-09-2005, 04:04 PM   #275
DreamCase

Thanks Everyone for the Advice

Ok
On the other topic
That man is a sick fuck, he's the type of person that makes me want to take the law into my own hands.
Closed Thread