Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 01:48 PM   #6951
MrMaelstrom

Funny how someone who can't be bothered to spell "boyfriend" out takes the time to type out (or copy/paste, but still...) a visual "fuck you" in cute lil' dots and slashes... food for thought indeed...
Old 03-30-2006, 01:50 PM   #6952
Ben Lahnger

Hi Mael, good to see you!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 03-30-2006, 01:56 PM   #6953
Sobeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Funny how someone who can't be bothered to spell "boyfriend" out takes the time to type out (or copy/paste, but still...) a visual "fuck you" in cute lil' dots and slashes... food for thought indeed...
I thought about commenting on those ascii macros in general, but as I tried to compose my thoughts I decided that using both hands to stop the brain freeze brought on by the first malt of the summer was a better use of my time. Afterwards, I forgot.

Good to see you again - how's it feel to know that all them goth chicks are thinking of "The Photo" instead of your avatar?
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:59 PM   #6954
MrMaelstrom

I know not of what thou art referring too
Old 03-30-2006, 02:01 PM   #6955
spookypurple

Just remember - tomorrow's Friday....

....ahhhhhhhhhh.

Hamlet
Old 03-30-2006, 02:12 PM   #6956
TwistedKitsune

I'm squeaky clean and I smell like gardenias, sandalwood, and lemongrass, bwahahahaa

Also...I can't help but constantly misread "Mael" as "Meal" and somehow think it's not at all that off base...a feast for the eyes is certainly a meal indeed, so why not *shrugeth*

*Waves frantically to darkangel*

Also...food is good, but I have none...

pssst, Morrigan, tokidoki shashin wa ii...
Old 03-30-2006, 02:28 PM   #6957
spookypurple

Do you really smell like that?

Mmmmm......

Hamlet
Old 03-30-2006, 02:34 PM   #6958
TwistedKitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookypurple
Do you really smell like that?
yup, that's the magic of a room that smells like sandalwood, and a shower that involves homemade lemongrass soap and gardenia scented lotion

Old 03-30-2006, 04:28 PM   #6959
Sobeh

I just calculated that, if I'm optimistic, I've got about 63% of life ahead of me. If I'm pessimistic, I die when I leave this building due to a freak accident, biological or mechanical. Realistically, I have no idea. Statistically, death will occur 100% of the time. Philosophically, Theism > Atheism, as per Plantinga, but also, Polytheism > Monotheism, to go with Noddings. Emotionally, death is fucking scary. Romantically, I just want my life to somehow make a damned difference for the better. Sarcastically, I want to be remembered for what I write. Idealistically, I want to prove that a combination of existential philosophy and discourse ethics is the only orientation that doesn't presuppose a baseless assumption.

Welcome to my flow of consciousness whilst in class!
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:48 PM   #6960
Saya

I just ate a bag of popcorn, two ice cream sandwiches and poutine.

I've realized I have a weird sense of humour. I'm getting back in touch with my dad, and I'll be seeing him next week for the first time in years. He just emailed me and asked if he can phone me Sunday night so we don't have to play email tag, and I replied "No problem. And while we're playing email tag.....you're it!"
Old 03-30-2006, 07:43 PM   #6961
TwistedKitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel29
Foxy, I wanna sniff you all night long!
shaweet!

In other news...I just dropped my life drawing class because my teacher: 1) is not good at teaching, 2) is a total ass and was making my life a living hell, 3) gives me the uh-oh feeling, and I don't mean that in an at all goofy way, he'd look at me and I'd get uncomfortable down to the very core of me, it made me nervous almost to the point of being sick to be around him...so I dropped my class, and have now wasted over half a semester of my time in his class *mentally calculates* over 29 hours of my life has gone to a class I could not enjoy because the teacher is a bad-freaky git...His name was interesting though...total hippie parents left him with the first name of Bluewater...

Old 03-30-2006, 07:46 PM   #6962
tenet_2012

Fucking hospitals!

I'm all shakey and its hard to type.

Fuck this

--Geisha
Old 03-30-2006, 08:39 PM   #6963
Sanctus Dei

*virtual hugs for Tenet..* I feel for you luv, I know I have no idea what kind of shit you're going through but atleast know we all love and worry for you.

Hey did any one else catch this post? I'm a little...um.. grossed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruel
I only have a hard on for farm animals. Derogatory? Demeaning? I know....and I cry about it to my boi frawnd. But ever since I saw that silver back gorilla special on discovery I've wanted to tap that fat ass:

You can't tell me that's not fuckable..
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:50 PM   #6964
tenet_2012

Alice in Wonderland

--Geisha
Old 03-30-2006, 09:02 PM   #6965
gruel

Quote:
I'd like to assume Mr. Furrysniffle(This is the only insult I know) has a huge problem with me...*sniff* *cry*..'cause I want the attention,now don't you feel sorry for me?? *carebear hug*
Whoa,like I can change words too.Whoopie.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:02 PM   #6966
Sanctus Dei

*giggles* I just fixed his middle finger post.. look at it closely.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 03-30-2006, 09:05 PM   #6967
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Whoa,like I can change words too.Whoopie.

That would be great if you didn't suck at it, ya repugnant ass lick.

Old 03-30-2006, 09:09 PM   #6968
Sanctus Dei

Dark Angel baby... he obviously has nothing better to do then sit his lard ass at a computer for hours thinking up moronic things to spew at people who don't give a good god damn. I find it just slightly past pathetic, I almost feel sorry for his lack of outside incorporation into reality. Poor poor misunderstood gruel.. nobody likes you and I'll bet it hurts your sad little feelings pout pout fucking pout.

Old 03-30-2006, 09:20 PM   #6969
Sanctus Dei

Yeppers.. good old bunny boy. Trying hard to cause a ruckus (and nobody cares) waste of time if you ask me. For some reason I continue to liken his posting to that teacher from Charlie Brown... Mah mah mah mah...mah mah... mah.

Old 03-30-2006, 09:31 PM   #6970
gruel

Quote:
Wah wah wah.... Yes ma'm, no ma'm I wasn't playing with myself. wah wah wha... *hangs head*..etc etc
You're funny(looking). I gotta find me somebody more interesting to annoy.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:37 PM   #6971
WolfMoon

Quote:
Drunk n'stupid fits you nicely.
I pity a person who can't appreciatate true beauty.
Old 03-30-2006, 09:48 PM   #6972
WolfMoon

DA, you are a lovely girl. That freak is probably harboring a secret crush. Pity that he can't act more mature about it.
Old 03-30-2006, 11:05 PM   #6973
tenet_2012

Hey gruel, your mouth is getting too big for your muzzle.

--Geisha
Old 03-30-2006, 11:17 PM   #6974
Ben Lahnger

Hey, Tenet, did you see the very funny video clip I posted at about post 8264 (previous page)?

You don't want to miss it. Very funny shit!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 03-30-2006, 11:21 PM   #6975
tenet_2012

Did you finally get broadband?

--Geisha
Closed Thread