Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-21-2007, 09:58 PM   #101
raggedyanne

Hmm, it turned out he was a poser goth and had just broken up with his slut. So then his ex-slut who had quit the cheer team (which I was a part of that year [6th grade, shut up]), and dyed her hair to get him back showed up and they started making out, so I slapped him and got a ride home with a friend.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:42 PM   #102
erotomaniac87

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow
My mistake, I meant I hate dating tall guys. I dont hate all tall guys just because they are tall. I should have chosen my words better. My husband is barely taller than I am and I love it.
Yeah, me too. I've had rather displeasing experiences with tall men.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:57 PM   #103
BlackWidow

It's not really the man, himself. I just dont wanna have to look up to see his face or stand on my tippy toes to hug him, plus a short person and a tall person just looks funny together. Like fat and skinny couples-it doesnt fit.
Old 04-22-2007, 02:47 AM   #104
raggedyanne

I like tall guys. It's the blond, surfer boys that freak me out. Went out with one once. ˇGood goth!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:20 AM   #105
Invisigoth69

I know this is really going to sound kind of bad but back when I was single, I would stay away from big tall men. I am tiny and they'd intimidate me too much. (Yeah, that DOES stem from uh.... getting beat up by men in the past sorry to say. ) As a precaution, I used to make sure that I could physically "take on" prospective suiters in case they went ape shit on me in the supposed future. I know, DisFunCtionAl.
Invisigoth69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:26 AM   #106
DarkGentleman

I have a hard time finding a tall woman myself, but I compermise.
DarkGentleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 12:09 PM   #107
BlackWidow

Aw...poor tall you. Tall women look weird. No offense or anything it's just weird to see. Some chicks have a fetish or a certain liking for tall guys, if you dont mind being with a shorter woman.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:05 AM   #108
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Aw...poor tall you. Tall women look weird. No offense or anything it's just weird to see. Some chicks have a fetish or a certain liking for tall guys, if you dont mind being with a shorter woman.
No offense taken at all. I don't mind being with shorter women, but I just thought I see what it's like dating a tall woman more.
I do recall one date I had with a tall woman (and she happened to be 4 yrs younger than me too), where someone said she looked older than me and she was ticked afterwards.
Maybe that's why some tall woman are negative sometimes because of the criticism they get and no complements. hmmmm
That could be the "weird" part of it.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:46 PM   #109
raggedyanne

Good goth, why? Taller women have an easier time with it. They keep weight off more easily and clothes look better on them. One of my worst comments from a date was "You'd be hot if you were taller."
Old 04-23-2007, 07:53 PM   #110
cryptickisses

A friend of mine asked me if I wanted to hang out and go to dinner with him. I accepted, of course, cause we were friends. We went to this great restaurant not far from our neighborhood. His company began to feel a little strange. He was behaving nervously; the atmosphere felt mildly tense. He offered to pay for the meal. I told him that I could pay my own way, but he insisted. I felt like it was turning into a big deal, so I graciously accepted. He told me to order whatever I wanted, and the awkward continued. He was pushy and persistant about it. He ordered multiple dishes of all kinds of seafood. You're probably wondering how THIS could be bad, right? Well, I knew he was having some financial trouble...or had some financial trouble. I didn't know if he was passed it. How could he afford it? I didn't want to ask him because it felt rude. Anyway, eat-eat. talk-talk, and the awkward lingered until he walked me home. It was strange.

Part of me touched on the idea that he was interested in me. Why else would he spend the money? But nah...that couldn't be. I thought I made it clear that we were friends. Awkward. Anyway a couple of nights later more light was shed on the situation. I went to the club, and I saw him with our circle of friends as soon as I got there. I went over and said my "hello" and gave hugs, etc. He said, "Great to see you the other night. It would have been nice if you were a cheaper date." Asshole.

Since then, I don't let a man spend money on me unless I'm willing to reciprocate.
cryptickisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 09:54 PM   #111
DarkGentleman

oooooooh, ouch! Obviously he doesn't understand that the whole idea of dating.

I usually offer to pay unless she wishes to pay her way. Going out and having fun is what matters the most regardless of expense.

Funny, how I noticed that I was kinda tested by some women I dated to see how much I would spend on them. They all said they had a great time.

I never mentioned anything of wishing that they were cheaper dates either.
Old 04-24-2007, 02:47 PM   #112
cryptickisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGentleman
oooooooh, ouch! Obviously he doesn't understand that the whole idea of dating.

I usually offer to pay unless she wishes to pay her way. Going out and having fun is what matters the most regardless of expense.
I agree. It should be fun, but I've learned that the fun can't actually begin until you discuss where you stand. At first, it sounds like a business deal. Not that romantic, right? But once that's out of the way, you can REALLY have a good time and not worry about the rest. You're free to do as you please within the bounds set by each other. It's less painful if you're straightforward about your intentions. I don't know...maybe I'm just a blunt person.

It sounds like you approach dating in a fair, respectful manner. less pressure. That's good. I can't speak for all women, but for myself, I'd appreciate that.
cryptickisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 03:19 PM   #113
Saddiction

Quote:
I'm tall and I don't think I look weird. My boyfriend prefers it, actually (for probably the same reason that Dark is looking to date taller women).
Old 04-25-2007, 09:22 AM   #114
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloopie
Taller women are creepy. ;S
You never know, taller women can be sexier than you think.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:32 PM   #115
raggedyanne

What about short women!?
Old 04-26-2007, 12:39 AM   #116
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
What about short women!?
Ah, of course short women are sexy. I haven't forgotten that.

I was just pointing what Bloopie could be missing out about tall women.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:40 AM   #117
Vyvian Blackthorne

gooht...I was r@ped at a slumber party by a homosexual pyscho. Does that count? Yes it happened.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:29 AM   #118
PersephoneX

Huh?

I'm short! I want to be tall…but I cant be…
Now I’m not sexy cos I’m short and I have big hips. :’(
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:32 PM   #119
BlackWidow

Damn Vyvian, I'm sorry I hope that asshole dies....
I was once "molested" by my boyfriend(at the time)'s brother-in-law in the same house as my bf, in the next room, actually. I told my boyfriend about it and he did nothing! That should have been a sign to leave...
Old 04-26-2007, 12:57 PM   #120
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvian Blackthorne
gooht...I was r@ped at a slumber party by a homosexual pyscho. Does that count? Yes it happened.
The point is that you were molested or r***d by a r**ist/molester. The trivial detail that (in your perception) he was a homosexual should not be at issue. You were victimized by a sexual predator, not a "homosexual".

Hopefully you have sought therapy or counseling for that.
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 12:59 PM   #121
Vyvian Blackthorne

Good point, sorry about that...it was 4:00 in the morning, and my head wasn't politically correct, just frustrated...yes, it was a sexual predator, not a homosexual. I'm terribly sorry, Vako.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:04 PM   #122
Vako

No problem. It's not about being "politically correct", though. I can't stand that mentality. It's about clarity and quality of communication. I don't expect people to walk on eggshells, but let's at least try t be gestalt.
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:10 AM   #123
DarkGentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersephoneX
Huh?

I'm short! I want to be tall…but I cant be…
Now I’m not sexy cos I’m short and I have big hips. :’(
I'm sure you look fabulous and sexy to me, my dear.

:::HUGS:::
Old 04-27-2007, 07:31 PM   #124
Crying_Crimson_Tears

My boyfriend and I got into a HUGE fight over something stupid (I forget what) but we were supposed to be going out for a nice dinner and he said something that pissed me off so we ended up getting in this huge fight out on the street and then some random lady came up to me and started yelling at me for using "inappropriate language." It was definitely my worst experience.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:07 AM   #125
Invisigoth69

I am VERY sorry to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvian Blackthorne

I hope you can heal from that. It DOES leave emotional scars and I hope you can deal with them the best way possible. Again, I am very sorry to have read this and I hope nothing like that EVER befalls YOU or anyone ELSE ever again.
Homo Psycho or WHATEVER you call it is not the point here. This person .... entity....VIOLATED you and that is just WRONG. I really hate it when I hear about stuff like this.
Invisigoth69 is offline   Reply With Quote