Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 06-04-2005, 10:33 PM   #651
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
If you wanna, you could kiss it and make it all better.
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 10:53 PM   #652
edible_eye

of course i wanna, panther - you delicious girl. come slap the shit out of my face with your pretty titties. my mouth is watering.

today i walked forever at the san diego zoo - and it was awesome.

i'm enjoying my time in california, spending it with a retired u.s. marshal who was one of the main players in bringing down a dirty cia agent back in the 80's - someone who was helping qadaffi's troops plan and implement terrorist attacks against the u.s. he's an awesome man, respectable and a relative.

i also spent part of tonight with my uncle, an 84 yr. old man who fought under general patton at both normandie and the battle of the bulge. a legend and a hero.

i'm kinda overwhelmed, in a good way. and to top it off, my son, who is with me, made sure to ask me if it was all right to accept money from his uncle, who gave it to him so he could buy himself a present. he used the money to buy himself and his sister a present and then returned the change to his uncle - without my prompting. that made me proud. he's only 7.

now, panther - where are those tits?
Old 06-04-2005, 11:06 PM   #653
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
*chuckles* Well, since you did such a fine job of raising your son, I'd say that their easily within your reach at the moment.
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 11:58 PM   #654
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
granny - i like that your face is so close to the toilet in your avatar. it's sexy, in a REAL dirty way.
Hahaha I have some full-on (fake) bulimia pics with that toilet. Even dirtier and hotTer.

(Mini "what-I-did-or-more-accurately-didn't-do-today"-rant: Damn crapass Florida all-age clubs and friends without fakes.)

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 08:40 AM   #655
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
Hahaha I have some full-on (fake) bulimia pics with that toilet. Even dirtier and hotTer.
well, post 'em. i want to have a few concrete visuals when i fantasize about banging you while you puke in the toilet. and keep that same face as the one in your avatar. that's perfect.

Old 06-05-2005, 03:47 PM   #656
Solumina

I went to see my dad today. He’s continuing to do really well, he now only has a heart monitor and an oxygen nose thingy were as last time I saw him he had too many tubes and wires to count. He was also moved to a new room, which he walked to all by himself without noticeably raising his heartbeat or having any problems breathing. He is also looking much better, his face is no longer swollen and his color has returned to normal. My mom’s boss has continued to be so understanding and considerate about this whole thing, in fact she was the one that drove me in today
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 08:32 PM   #657
winged_dreams

I'm super glad that your dad is feeling better. I did nothing of interest except for work. And I have to make sure I wake up early tomorrow and mail packages before work. Fun stuff.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 08:42 PM   #658
edible_eye

solumina -
any step in the right direction is a good step.

and for me - i'm off to go drinking down on the san diego waterfront. catch ya'all on the flip side.
Old 06-05-2005, 10:44 PM   #659
FenrisQueen

I stayed up all night and finally cleaned my room. Since usually the only thing I have organized are my alphabetized books (over 600, last count) it's very different. I hung up a fairy blanket over my window and the light shines through the fairy wings. It's very cool.
I also spent around an hour and a half around four in the morning looking for military schools I can attend. Now, for those of you who know how lazy, spoiled, and unmotivated I am, a prompt and decisive WTF is probably being booted my way. My family has traditions. The most important one, the Family joins the armed forces every generation. My father attended Valley Forge Military Academy and entered the Air force. I want to attend a military school so that I can reach an elevated rank in the Army (or navy) quicker. So I pored through webpage after webpage.
I also talked with my friend Amy, and i am going up to Wilmington next saturday for a week to visit all my old friends.

As for what I am doing this week....
Youre looking at the newest recruited counselor for my mothers churchs Vacation Bible School :Safari camp.

Please someone just kill me now.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 12:21 AM   #660
winged_dreams

I worked today and I stuck a five day rental sticker on my arm. No reason. Just because. ^^ One person asked me how much I was to rent. And I had some other guy who gave me a card that said stuff about massages and he kept wanting me to call him so he could give me one! Ick!! Get the fucking hell away from me! I wanted to throw the lottery machine at their heads. Hehe.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 06:12 PM   #661
Solumina

My daddy's home!!!!!
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 12:48 PM   #662
Deadhymn

i went clothes shopping. spent $400....feel like shit now...
Deadhymn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 07:26 PM   #663
ice

I started my first real day as a councelor at the JCC-SF (Jewish Community Center - San Francisco) today, with the "Shemesh" group of kids (i.e. kindergarten to second graders). Whooo boy. Overwhelming - I'm freakin' pooped.

Dude... this goes out to anyone: does it normally take first graders a half hour to change from bathing suits to the clothes they wore before getting in to their swim-suits? Oh, man. So many freaking kids forgot what they came in with... and like.. this one mother was freaking out 'cause the kid had two different socks on - neither of them were his to begin with. >_<

And as a P.S.: The "kiddy pool" water is freaking rancid. If the kids didn't take 45 minutes to change I'd've lent them to a CIT (councelor in training) and taken a shower >_<

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:09 PM   #664
edible_eye

ha ha. ice got indirectly pee'd on today.

that's awesome.

that's just so wrong. i'm sorry, ice.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:20 PM   #665
ice

lmao - that's really fucked up EE :shock:

Oh, I had a rant about what I just did, but EE involuntarily persuaded me not to. Y'guys lucked out. 8)

Old 06-14-2005, 10:05 PM   #666
edible_eye

time out.

you can't blame me for persuading you NOT to rant about your doings, no matter what i posted.

that's your decision.

i vote you come clean.

oh, and i agree - that really IS fucked up - calvin taking a piss on condoleeza ice... what's this world coming to?
Old 06-15-2005, 11:23 AM   #667
WolfMoon

You're absolutely right, Mark!

It should be Hobbes peeing on her.

:wink:
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 11:27 AM   #668
edible_eye

whoa.

that would be hot.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:36 PM   #669
Granny-like_the_apple

Today I realized that I have a thing for men who are either definitely married, definitely engaged, or very probably one of the two.

That's healthy.

Old 06-15-2005, 04:41 PM   #670
edible_eye

i qualify for that... (cracks knuckles)

wanna take off our shirts and compare chests?
Old 06-15-2005, 09:40 PM   #671
ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
i vote you come clean.
EE: I was going to go on a rant about the dumb fights my step-father always instigates. He finally did the dumbest thing, I'm not going to say what, and right after that, he insulted my intelligence, and I ran out (he was chasing me) bare foot and just chilled on a floating dock for an hour or so, and came back... to get yelled at more.

Suckiness scale of 1 to 10 for that event gets an 8 or 9. That really sucked.

Old 06-15-2005, 09:41 PM   #672
Granny-like_the_apple

Yeah, I think there are already more than enough pictures of both of ours on this board.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:38 AM   #673
TeapotScar

HOLY SHIT! I'm *SO* sorry I missed your birthday, Mark- that's ridiculous of me- unforgiveable.

I hope you had an amazing 36th. From what I know of you, it's been an amazing 36 years so far, and you'll have another amazing 50 years to go. Cheers, friend.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:33 AM   #674
edible_eye

ice, man - i'm sorry you and the old man fight like that. usually, when someone insults another's intelligence, it's because they're so frustrated about their own. sorry i called you on it if it made you uncomfortable.

granny - there are definitely enoguh pics of my chest here, but let's be real - the WORLD could NEVER get enough of yours. fuckin' beautiful.

and teapot-hot - don't worry, darlin'. your tone said it all and i appreciate it. my birthday absolutely did kick ass - and it's still going on since the cleavage shots and well wishes are still popping up. WOO-HOO!
Old 06-16-2005, 08:48 PM   #675
ice

EE: Yeah, it sucks to have your intelligence insulted, but really, that's not what made me feel in physical danger which caused me to run. I'm the most mellow guy ever, and if I run, it tells ya something about the situation >_<