Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 08-24-2007, 06:39 PM   #1
Tristanna

Dark Elegance Designs

I love making these, it keeps me busy for days. I started making them for friends etc but there's only so many you can make for yourself and friends without ending up with piles of them and as I'd spent quite a few hundred on jewllery supplies I thought I'd set up an ebay to sell them ..so i did and here it is.

Dark Elegance Designs

"Dark Elegance Designs uses the finest Swarovski crystal beads mixed with semi precious gemstones such as Amethyst, Garnet and Black Onyx to create unique and exclusive jewellery with a touch of Medieval, Burlesque, Victorian, Gothic, Rennaissance or Fairytale elegance and imagination.

Full customisation and design is available on any items listed, if you see a style you like but would prefer a different stone that is no problem."
Tristanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:09 PM   #2
Lucretia_my_Reflection

Wow there rather beautiful, sorry i only have $5.00 in my purse lol
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 08:11 PM   #3
Tristanna

I'm really glad you like them. I wasn't sure how much to list them for, if they don't sell at 12.99 ill list the for 9.99 i think. Stupid ebay costs so much to list them all i have to sell 2 just to make the fees for ebay LOL
Old 08-25-2007, 03:24 AM   #4
Saphyra Runa

I know that Raven Eve, who has similiar jewelry to yours runs about $28 to $16. So, ahh, ya, well, now that I figure pounds to dollars, that's about the same. I think.

I will be so glad when we get out of this financial piss pot so I can start ordering things again. I want a couple of your pieces.

Pardon the unfinishedness of it all
Saphyra Runa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 12:31 PM   #5
Tristanna

Financial problems do suck don't they!

I think they are totally worth what ive put them at if not more but it's ebay ..people expect really cheap and often not good quality things on there so if you have something which is good quality and want to charge a decent price for it people don't seem to buy it but I can't think of anywhere else to sell them.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:48 AM   #6
Tristanna

Does anyone have any way i could improve them, colours, price etc?
Old 09-03-2007, 03:43 AM   #7
Romantic Raven

The chokers are beautiful, Tristanna, keep up the good work! However, I have a suggestion about the ones which have a cross in the middle: instead of hanging the cross from the upper part of the lace, how about you hang it from the lower part of the lace instead of the beads in the centre? (I hope what I just said made a bit of sense.) That's how I'm trying to make mine at the moment and I think it looks just wonderful.

Anyway, it was just a suggestion. They would be no less beautiful if you left them as they are.
"I have cultivated my hysteria with delight and terror. Now I suffer continually from vertigo, and today, 23rd of January, 1862, I have received a singular warning, I have felt the wind of the wing of madness pass over me." - Charles Baudelaire
Romantic Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:47 AM   #8
Tristanna

I understand what you mean and i shall try it that way too.

If you sell yours have you found etsy yet? Ive set up a store, everyone is soo friendly.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5275597
Old 09-03-2007, 03:49 AM   #9
Romantic Raven

Nah, I'm not trying to sell anything at the moment. But in the future, maybe... who knows? Thanks for the hint, anyway.
"I have cultivated my hysteria with delight and terror. Now I suffer continually from vertigo, and today, 23rd of January, 1862, I have received a singular warning, I have felt the wind of the wing of madness pass over me." - Charles Baudelaire
Romantic Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:58 AM   #10
Tristanna

I wasnt selling any of them till i realised if i kept making them id have tjem everywhere so its not really for the money, its just to cover costs and have something to do while im not well and cant work.

It keeps me busy
Old 10-03-2007, 09:07 PM   #11
Tristanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romantic Raven
The chokers are beautiful, Tristanna, keep up the good work! However, I have a suggestion about the ones which have a cross in the middle: instead of hanging the cross from the upper part of the lace, how about you hang it from the lower part of the lace instead of the beads in the centre? (I hope what I just said made a bit of sense.) That's how I'm trying to make mine at the moment and I think it looks just wonderful.

Anyway, it was just a suggestion. They would be no less beautiful if you left them as they are.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/LunarraStar-Jewellery

I tried what you said with the crosses, what do you think now? I opened a store on ebay for them, 32 designs including new earrings now!

http://www.lunarrastar.com/jewellery/de/380promo.jpg