Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-17-2010, 01:32 AM   #3451
vindicatedxjin

Still can't go to sleep.....FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK facebook facebook facebook.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:57 AM   #3452
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
I think I'm condemned to ingrown facial hair. Bloody hell do these things itch.
Do you exfoliate? It's one of the well known ways to help prevent ingrowing hairs on any part of the body ( and does the usual getting rid of dead skin jobbie ). You should easily be able to find a gentle facial scrub to suit you.

Start using it a couple of days after shaving to give your skin time to recover from having a blade swiped over it, then use a couple of times a week thereafter. Should help somewhat.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:15 PM   #3453
Entropic

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
Do you exfoliate? It's one of the well known ways to help prevent ingrowing hairs on any part of the body ( and does the usual getting rid of dead skin jobbie ). You should easily be able to find a gentle facial scrub to suit you.

Start using it a couple of days after shaving to give your skin time to recover from having a blade swiped over it, then use a couple of times a week thereafter. Should help somewhat.
I've used an exfoliant for a little bit (about three months), but it hasn't done much for me. I've also tried special shaving creams and aftershaves, none of which has done much for me either. I think I might just have to suck it up and see a dermatologist.

I blame Homo Erectus for my curly hair. >:[
Entropic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 04:05 PM   #3454
Solumina

If they are really bothering you then the dermatologist may be a good bet.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 01:39 AM   #3455
Still Jack

Couching up blood and mucus. Bad bronchitis or Cancer, let's flip a coin.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:48 AM   #3456
Corpsey

Kopf oder Zahl?

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:51 AM   #3457
Solumina

Why is it that all of a sudden every load of laundry that I put in the dryer comes out really wrinkled? I don't get it, I'm doing everything the same as always and it is the same dryer that I have been using for almost a year and I had no problems up until about two weeks ago. I'm getting really sick of having to iron everything.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #3458
Entropic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Why is it that all of a sudden every load of laundry that I put in the dryer comes out really wrinkled? I don't get it, I'm doing everything the same as always and it is the same dryer that I have been using for almost a year and I had no problems up until about two weeks ago. I'm getting really sick of having to iron everything.
How is your dryer hooked up? The vent between the dryer and the outside may be clogged.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:50 AM   #3459
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
How is your dryer hooked up? The vent between the dryer and the outside may be clogged.
This could be right, assuming the clothes are warm when you take them out.

---------------------

We have a thunderstorm outside right now, which would normally be of little concern to me but for the occasional momentary power outages, but I have to take my dog out. And he is useless when there is thunder and lightening going on outside. I can't get him to focus on his business for anything.

I hope this passes soon.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:51 AM   #3460
Kalitrima

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- My whole head hurts. Four wisdom teeth coming in at once, and at least one of my teeth feels like it's cracking from the pressure. Every now and then, my eyes start watering because it feels like my eardrum on that side is going to explode. I've had massive headaches for the past few days, and it's been making me sensitive to light and noise. I didn't sign up for a full 12 hours of classes, so I have no health insurance on my dad's plan. I don't know if I have dental. If I do, great. If not, I have to wait another seven weeks to get them pulled. Oh, and I'm terrified of needles, so Novocaine isn't gonna be much fun to have administered, either. Honestly, I want to be out cold. . .
Kalitrima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:25 AM   #3461
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalitrima View Post
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-- My whole head hurts. Four wisdom teeth coming in at once, and at least one of my teeth feels like it's cracking from the pressure. Every now and then, my eyes start watering because it feels like my eardrum on that side is going to explode. I've had massive headaches for the past few days, and it's been making me sensitive to light and noise. I didn't sign up for a full 12 hours of classes, so I have no health insurance on my dad's plan. I don't know if I have dental. If I do, great. If not, I have to wait another seven weeks to get them pulled. Oh, and I'm terrified of needles, so Novocaine isn't gonna be much fun to have administered, either. Honestly, I want to be out cold. . .
I know what that's like. The pain could be coming from an infection. It's extremely common for incoming wisdom teeth to become infected, because they're tearing up the gums, and it's nearly impossible to brush them correctly. You can buy special mouthwash at a drug store. When this happened to me, the mouthwash cleared up the problem overnight.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #3462
Kalitrima

Well, the teeth have pretty much all broken through my gums. And I already have problems with crowding. That's why I have crossbite, left side, top jaw, one back from center. It's a pain in the ass, because my jaw veers off to the right because of it. . . anyway. Since it feels like one is cracking, I'm guessing it's more from the pressure of nearby teeth. I'll have to check that out, though. Thanks.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:29 PM   #3463
Entropic

I'm quitting the internet.

Bai.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:53 PM   #3464
Ben Lahnger

Really? Wow! Um, you're not going to a cave in the hills and becoming a hermit, alone with his goat, are you? Because I'm reasonably certain you can accomplish some very fulfilling things on the internet (as other people do); probably just not here.

Well, bye then ... take care. Your comments were always interesting to read.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #3465
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalitrima View Post
Well, the teeth have pretty much all broken through my gums. And I already have problems with crowding. That's why I have crossbite, left side, top jaw, one back from center. It's a pain in the ass, because my jaw veers off to the right because of it. . . anyway. Since it feels like one is cracking, I'm guessing it's more from the pressure of nearby teeth. I'll have to check that out, though. Thanks.
If you don't have insurance check into county or state support: my daughter doesn't have insurance either and got on county assistance to have her wisdom teeth pulled out. They paid for all of it. She suffered for almost a year before she finally went downtown and filled out the paper work. She is her own worst enemy sometimes.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #3466
Kalitrima

Mom's home in about 45 minutes, if she decides to not overwork herself today. I'll have to ask her then. But mainly, I'm just waiting for an opportunity to get my dad to look into it, since I'm on his insurance. Whiiiiiiich will conveniently link me to another rant in a moment. But for now, thanks to both of you. I'll keep an eye out for the mouthwash, and see if I can get them pulled by any means necessary. Not seeing any solution for my needle issue yet, though. Oh well.

My dad has the most infuriating argument tactic ever: Everything that doesn't fit with his mindset is an excuse. Explaining that I was just told my help wasn't needed? Excuse. Telling him that I got the news that I needed a full 12 hours too late to sign up for more classes? Excuse. Pointing out that I have no idea how to get to the bus station more than a few miles away so I can get to school without bumming rides? EXCUSE. I don't get it. Does he want me to bow my head submissively and murmur a soft 'Yes, Sir' before shuffling off to do his bidding? Oh, best part is that when I called him on cutting me off every two sentences, he threw a hissy fit and started yelling at me about something completely different. If I sound like I'm just a spoiled brat, I'm really not. I do everything I'm told to do, and I pull my own weight. My dad just has issues accepting this whole 'free will' concept. He's one of those parents who gives an order, then when asked why, he resorts to the eternally weak 'Because I said to, stop asking questions!' Which is when I decide to not listen to him, because he has the weakest excuse for exerting control I could ever imagine. He's fine with me standing up and asking questions when given orders from anyone else except him. Go figure.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #3467
honeythorn

Oh gods.... HELP. My brother's friend is hitting on me via Facebook. Even though I have specifically mentioned I am seeing someone, he's going on about how he's always liked me and wants to take me for dinner and call it a date??? NO! It's creepy!

He's gross and has teeth missing and smokes weed. NO! He's a nice guy all in all and recently lost his mother to throat cancer so I feel bad for him as it's been tough, but oh god no I couldn't >.<
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:44 AM   #3468
Still Jack

Fuck, my best friend may have to do time again...
Old 04-21-2010, 01:18 PM   #3469
Solumina

I have discovered that working on rainy days sucks. Hardly anybody whats to do anything so it is dead. I'd much rather us be slammed than have to sit here not doing anything at all.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-21-2010, 01:25 PM   #3470
creature6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
Fuck, my best friend may have to do time again...
I'm sorry to hear that.
That fucking suck and unfortunatly there is nothing that you can do about it.
It's a hard one but in the end it will be okay.
I had myself had a few friends who were in that situation,some which i was closed to and it drove me fucking crazy .
Old 04-22-2010, 07:48 AM   #3471
Stormtrooper of Death

Going over to my grandma's house today to get the furnature cleaned out, it's really depressing going there, thinking you'll be able to sit and visit with her, and then you realize you won't be able to. I hate that so much, she really didn't need to be taken this early.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:41 PM   #3472
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death View Post
Going over to my grandma's house today to get the furnature cleaned out, it's really depressing going there, thinking you'll be able to sit and visit with her, and then you realize you won't be able to. I hate that so much, she really didn't need to be taken this early.
Sorry, man. Hope there are good memories enough to keep you going through the next few months.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:46 PM   #3473
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death View Post
That sucks man. My condolences.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:03 PM   #3474
vindicatedxjin

I have the flu, and everytime I fall asleep I have horrible nightmares.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #3475
DRM

I have to write an entire 5-7 page research paper tonight, because I havebeen putting it off these past couple of months.
:|
I know it's my fault, it still sucks though.