Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-14-2008, 04:56 PM   #76
badteccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
save your energies for something more productive. =)

Like hating on Jeffree Star because he has no talent and is annoying?
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:26 AM   #77
Mir

And your hate will make him more talented and less annoying? Ha.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 04:29 AM   #78
Mir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreggas
Maybe EMO's want to get a lot of shit...gives them something to get all EMO about?

[ / snark ]

Maybe just maybe, play with this one for a minute; a select few are like that but all of them? So following this line of reasoning, I should go pick a stereotype and paint all Goths with that same brush?

Unbelievable.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #79
Catch

All Goths are the same. I don't know what you're talking about.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #80
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
We sure are, no matter how old we are, what faith we follow or music we listen to! CONFORM or be CAST OUT!

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:21 PM   #81
JCC

Goths don't have ages. We are immortal creatures of the night. Like vampires, but with better dental features.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:33 PM   #82
Duane

We can also dance better .
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:51 PM   #83
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
We can also dance better .
You ever seen Angel dance?

My Joss Whedon fetish serves me well in this instance. That vampire dances like James Brown on crack.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:59 PM   #84
Duane

I take back what I said.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:26 PM   #85
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
You ever seen Angel dance?

My Joss Whedon fetish serves me well in this instance. That vampire dances like James Brown on crack.
lol

*is suddenly accosted by an image of all Joss Wheaten characters dancing in a club.*

Oh man, I'd pay good money to see that!
Tam Li Hua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 02:27 PM   #86
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
lol

*is suddenly accosted by an image of all Joss Wheaten characters dancing in a club.*

Oh man, I'd pay good money to see that!
Balthazar dancing.

Oh man, that was some serious Buffy fandom right thur.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #87
Bella Sophia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Goths don't have ages. We are immortal creatures of the night. Like vampires, but with better dental features.
Heeeey, I like fangs
Bella Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 01:26 PM   #88
Catch

I dance better than anyone!
Old 01-19-2008, 01:58 PM   #89
Mir

Ha. It sure was some serious Buffyverse Fandom.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:10 PM   #90
JCC

Here's some more for ya, in the episode 'Conversations With Dead People', the actor who plays Holden Webster, a man named Jonathan Woodward, would go on to play Knox in Angel and Tracey in the Firefly episode 'The Message'. He was also killed all three times.

Hat trick for Woodward.

Oh, and some more, in the Angel episode 'Waiting In The Wings', the band that Gunn references, Mahta Hari, is actually a band that Joss Whedon's brother is in.
Old 01-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #91
Mir

Wow, I didn't know all that. Hell, I didn't even think Mahta Hari was a real band. Joss Whedon does tend to recast a lot of his actors in other projects.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #92
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
Wow, I didn't know all that. Hell, I didn't even think Mahta Hari was a real band. Joss Whedon does tend to recast a lot of his actors in other projects.
Something else too, in the first episode of Season Five, Conviction, Alexis Denisof had this strange contraction of the muscles in the left side of his face. If you watch the entire tracking shot, you can see that that side of his face never moves.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:04 PM   #93
Mir

Ha, I just went and saw that. I've ripped all my Angel/Buffy DVD's on to an external hard drive which is awesome, because, now all the episodes are merely a couple of clicks away. Yay for me. =)
Old 01-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #94
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
Ha, I just went and saw that. I've ripped all my Angel/Buffy DVD's on to an external hard drive which is awesome, because, now all the episodes are merely a couple of clicks away. Yay for me. =)
Yeah, I want to get a new hard drive to do that. I have an itching desire to watch 'A Hole In The World' so that I can see Gunn singing 'Three Little Maids From School' and then making it gangsta.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #95
Mir

That was hilarious! Whats your favorite Angel/Buffy character?
Old 01-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #96
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
That was hilarious! Whats your favorite Angel/Buffy character?
Spike or Wesley. Both changed so much over the course of the series that I think that those two deserve the mention. Although, Cordelia made a pretty huge leap too.

And Harmony deserves some respect for being the longest running character in the Buffyverse. The first pilot of Buffy and the last episode of Angel both featured Harmony. Ironic that she's the longest running character.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:48 PM   #97
Mir

Dude, I was going to say exactly that. Spike because he's Spike and Wesley because of the way his character changed over the course of the series. The Wesley from Season Five is so markedly different from the sniveling and pompous version, as he started out in Buffy as the new watcher!

Harmony, mmm, I thought she was so hot! ;-)
Old 01-19-2008, 04:49 PM   #98
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
Dude, I was going to say exactly that. Spike because he's Spike and Wesley because of the way his character changed over the course of the series. The Wesley from Season Five is so markedly different from the sniveling and pompous version, as he started out in Buffy as the new watcher!
I think Faith's reaction to Wesley in Season 4 highlights exactly how much he changed. Upper class watcher boy gets gritty and tough, it was exciting to watch. Plus, Whedon progressed the character so subtly that it was only when you went back to watching Buffy again that you realised "Damn. That's Wesley?"
Old 01-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #99
Mir

Yep. One of the better character progressions I've ever seen. Have you checked out the official Buffy comic books that start off from where Season 7 left off?
Old 01-19-2008, 05:22 PM   #100
7734¯7IA3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
Fuck it. I'm sick of all these "emo's suck" rants. Get over it. You don't like them, fair enough, save your energies for something more productive. =)

And If I can be bothered enough to, I will keep bumping this thread up to ensure all you 'haters' get to see this thread every time you browse to this section of G.net.

Since no one else has the balls...

Fuck Off and Die you fucking shithead! What fucking filthy rock did you crawl out from under huh? There's a perfectly legitimate reason why most human beings don't like EMO losers like you! You Fucking Jack ass!!! EMOs are an embarassment to North American pop culture, nay, a desperate replacement for the equally dreaded "grunge" culture of the fucking dickhead kurt co-fucking-bain....Duuuuuh....I think I'll blow my brains out and maybe the world will acknowledge me...LMFAO!!! And the EMOS are Cutting themselves LOL! Man all YOU EMOs are fucking losers! Just....Go the fuck away! and let a new, more brighter musical outlook flourish....Or better yet, learn how to be happy - despite the cruelty of the world....
7734¯7IA3 is offline   Reply With Quote