Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 07-19-2007, 09:28 AM   #1
chelseagirl

The Dunbar Village gang **** case

Dunbar Village **** Case: 3 Florida Teens Arrested, Held Without Bond
By Jack Ryan
Jul 19, 2007

Three teens have been arrested and are being held without bond for the Dunbar **** Case, in which repulsive acts were done to a 35-year-old woman and her 12-year-old son.

This is truly a sick crime, in which a woman and her son were brutally victimized - and will never be the same. A woman was brutally ***** and sodomized while her son was beaten on June 18...and the worse part of all - the teens forced the woman to perform oral sex on her own son.

There may have been as many as 10 male assailants, all of whom spent 3 hours beating, ****** and sodomizing the woman, who lived in the Dunbar Village complex in West Palm Beach, Florida. According to the indictment, the assailants even went as far as to sexually assault the woman with a bar of soap, a bottle, and even a gun. She was also doused with chemicals in the assailants' efforts to destroy any physical evidence.

While the male perpetrators abused the woman, they also beat her young son and poured household chemicals into his eyes, torturing him. They unsuccessfully attempted to force the boy and his mother to have intercourse with each other, but succeeded in forcing the mother to perform oral sex on her son...

Police have now arrested 3 teens in the case after finding fingerprints and a used condom.

Being charged as adults, 14-year-old Avion Lawson, 16-year-old Nathan Walker Jr., and 15-year-old Jakaris Taylor have been arrested on over two dozen disgusting charges - and they are facing life in prison.

The teens are being charged on eight counts each of sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, one count each of promoting sexual performance by a child, two counts of kidnapping, burglary with assault or battery, and grand theft motor vehicle.

A grand jury indicted the three as adults on Wednesday, and Circuit Judge Paul Moyle has ordered them to be held without bond.

West Palm Beach investigators continue to search for the remaining suspects.

I'm just flabbergasted at this case. I can't even imagine how teenagers this young could have already developed such sickness and evil inside of them to commit this crime. That poor woman, and especially her 12 year old son, are going to have mental issues for the rest of their lives....I mean, can you IMAGINE?!
Old 07-19-2007, 11:38 AM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

That's fucking disgusting. I rarely say this, and would normally be 100% against capital punishment, but they should be killed.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:45 PM   #3
chelseagirl

I really hope the police find the other 7 or so suspects, and lock them away too. I personally think they should be executed, but there's no way that will be an option given their young ages.

I just can't fathom the lack of empathy that seems to be getting more and more prevailant.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:48 PM   #4
Cyntrox

o.O

Wait... Why?
Old 07-19-2007, 12:54 PM   #5
KontanKarite

Throw em in prison and leave em to the wolves. Capital punishment? I wouldn't waste a bullet on them. I wouldn't even shit down their necks. Even a humiliating death is too honorable for such hateful acts.

Yeah. Throw em in prison. Forget to lock their cells at night so that other inmates can come in and do the same to them.

No excuse for it. 10 on 2? Pathetic.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:17 PM   #6
maggot

o_O My grandparents live in West Palm Beach.
Old 07-19-2007, 01:24 PM   #7
chelseagirl

The prosecutor is hoping to try them as adults, but even so, I don't think the death penalty would even be an option for a **** case. I've read articles that said none of the suspects have shown any remorse at all. One of them even smiled at the cameras when a reporter asked him if he was guilty. So disgusting.

Can you imagine the emotional trauma that boy is dealing with? He's probably going to grow up to have some serious sexual dysfunction, and/or some wierd fetish. It's so sad.

There has been some funds set up for the victims where you can donate money to help them with relocating (geez, can you blame them for being scared to return to that apartment?). When I get paid this week, I'm going to donate.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #8
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
These teens deserve to have a shovel shoved up their ass every single day for the rest of their hopefully very long lives. And also they should get some nice chemicals poured into their eyes and be forced to fuck their parents and grand parents. Then, they should be hanged but not to death and afterwards have their dicks choped off and served to them with their own piss and shit. And they'd better eat it all up or else they get the pleasure of being fed to the crocodiles. And the next day it all starts again.

But actually, I do wonder how their life must suck for them to have developed so much hate and egoism? Society MUST have played some role in this...
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #9
Aaroneet

The best thing you can do is to let them die a silent death, since, seeing how they smiled, they thrive off of attention. In certain respects, by bringing a certain amount of attention to such crimes, we are succumbing to these criminals. If someone with this perverse of a mind knows that they can become infamous for acting off of his or her impulses, what's really stopping him or her from committing the crime?
Old 07-19-2007, 06:08 PM   #10
thedoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Look Behind You

But actually, I do wonder how their life must suck for them to have developed so much hate and egoism? Society MUST have played some role in this...

Not that I am gung-ho on how society preforms, but it's completely unfair to blame anybody but the people involved. They chose to do such horrible things, society didnt force them to think this way.

I agree that attention would only be a reward. Letting them rot in prison would just waist the money from my paycheck. I would suggest capitol punishment and that be that.

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
thedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:56 AM   #11
the-broken-harlequin

You know it would be more useful in the future if you wrote R@pe.
the-broken-harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:13 AM   #12
Don't Look Behind You

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoll
it's completely unfair to blame anybody but the people involved. They chose to do such horrible things, society didnt force them to think this way. .
No one forced them and yet I am of the opinion that a human being is formed mostly by outer influences. Aspects such as bad family relations, poverty, traumatising experiences etc........you get what I mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoll
I would suggest capitol punishment and that be that.
Capital punishment is showing that we are no better than they. The law is SUPPOSED to SYMBOLISE justice and absolute fairness. I said symbolise, mind you. it is important that is keeps symbolising this becuase then it atleast tries to achieve something similar to what justice might be if it existed. If THE LAW has the right to KILL SOMEONE AGAINST THEIR WILL it is supposedly JUST to kill people? That would make justice officialy into hypocracy. In such a case i will lose all the remaining respect towards society. So NO, no capital punishment we are not in the middle ages.
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:51 AM   #13
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Look Behind You
Capital punishment is showing that we are no better than they. The law is SUPPOSED to SYMBOLISE justice and absolute fairness. I said symbolise, mind you. it is important that is keeps symbolising this becuase then it atleast tries to achieve something similar to what justice might be if it existed. If THE LAW has the right to KILL SOMEONE AGAINST THEIR WILL it is supposedly JUST to kill people? That would make justice officialy into hypocracy. In such a case i will lose all the remaining respect towards society. So NO, no capital punishment we are not in the middle ages.
The big question, though, is what is "absolute fairness?" I myself find merit in the old code of "an eye for an eye." Or course, in the case of r.ape, there's a difference. If someone commits r.ape, and, as a punishment, they themselves are r.aped, that doesn't really mean that they will not r.ape again.
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 04:35 AM   #14
MollyMac

Society this... society that/// is there no personal responsibility any more?

Society plays a role in everything. It's called context.

No matter why they did it, they still made the decision.

Now that we are over blaming everyone else for such a cruel, unfair world, can we FINALLY blame those who made the decisions to do what they did?
Old 07-20-2007, 06:09 AM   #15
Don't Look Behind You

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac

Now that we are over blaming everyone else for such a cruel, unfair world, can we FINALLY blame those who made the decisions to do what they did?
i don't know about the rest but i don't remember myself saying those imbiciles were innocent angels with fluffly little white wings and halos over their heads that were forced by the big evil world to go and r@pe a mother and her child in the most repulsive fashion...

I was just saying that for them to make such a decision, there must have been an influence of society/context/whatever you want to call it.
It's not quite normal to go and r@pe and sadomise people for fun is it?

As to absolute fairness...i said there is no such thing probably, but the unreachable ideal of absolute fairness is quite usefull for relative fairness.

Old 07-20-2007, 02:54 PM   #16
biohazard

This is just horrible. Where did these teens get such disgusting ideas at such a young age? Even if something similiar happend in thier childhood(Which I highly doubt), they do not have a right to do so upon an innocent women and her son. The punishment they deserve is death, a very long and painful death.