Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 11-10-2010, 12:29 AM   #76
Catch

Speedos are great when worn properly. Without the cup, too much. With cup like a sexy girl in a padded bra.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #77
Murder.Of.Crows

I really don't like to assign clothes to a gender, it's just fucking cloth for (insert name of religious figure or imaginary creature)'s sake. I mean i stroll around in a full Victorian dress, and I'm a straight as fuck guy...
Murder.Of.Crows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:07 PM   #78
ssj_goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
I really don't like to assign clothes to a gender, it's just fucking cloth for (insert name of religious figure or imaginary creature)'s sake. I mean i stroll around in a full Victorian dress, and I'm a straight as fuck guy...
did robin williams maek u a tranny?
Old 11-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #79
Murder.Of.Crows

...what... What the fuck... Do you even think before you speak? Your even typing it out, which gives you more time to think.
How the hell am i a tranny? What the fuck does that have to do with Robin Williams? And, why the hell don't you use spell check?
Old 11-14-2010, 10:56 AM   #80
ssj_goku

look i don't know why you wannt 2 be a woman. I thought it was bbecause u said u leik robbin williams and the only thing i've seen that guy do is dress up leik an grandma and be a robot.

i donn;t have spellcheckwr bcasuse mu comp is REALLY OLF and my mom said we can't afford a new on eright now.

anywhoo i don't kno wwhu you'd want 2 be a girl since ur allready a guys and we run sh-t but if ur going 2 do it, do it 1 part at a tim ebecause that's the best way 2 do anything./ IMHO
Old 11-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #81
Murder.Of.Crows

You sir, once again, prevail to be an idiot. I have no desire to be a female, i am quite satisfied with my gender. I merely stated that clothing should not be constrained to gender roles, i wear , what i wear, for a like towards that style, thus i dress that way. Also, i made the spellchecker comment as a nice form of telling you that you sound like an uneducated child. If English is not your first language i could understand the spelling errors, however.
Old 11-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #82
ssj_goku

I am very educated TYVM, I'm in SCHOOL liek evry singel DAY almost. I odn't get good grades because i am always drawing vegeta n stuff, but ppl say that if i applide myself i'd maek As and Bs.

so it i applide myself at getting a spellchker maybe we'd haev a new computer by noq snd you'd haev gotten yourself the operation.

have u been takking the drugs to give urself boobs? is that why ur so angry? are u haeving ur 1st period?
Old 11-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #83
Murder.Of.Crows

Upon reading your comment i found myself disturbingly angry. And then i thought, why am i arguing with a child? But, i do want to clarify something, I AM IN NO WAY A TRANSSEXUAL. Please refrain from calling me such, it really is ignorant. I'd hate for you to sound incredibly stupid and sets a bad example for those seeking acceptance.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:02 PM   #84
ssj_goku

Oksy DRAG QUEEN, whatever saem diff.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:31 PM   #85
ssj_goku

oh bTW: i'm fourteen i'm not a kid. PWNT!
Old 11-14-2010, 05:56 PM   #86
SomeoneNamedEmily

ssj_goku, pay close attention to Catch. She could teach you much about the fine art of trolling if you were only willing to learn.
SomeoneNamedEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:46 PM   #87
Catch

.... and then there is the matter of people passing off high heels as unisex. The highest size is a men's 11. That means they are women's.

Uh, it is so aweful searching for a woman's jacket and there are all these coats in the section, but when you looks and the tag is clearly say, "Men."