Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 07-29-2007, 11:11 AM   #26
ravenlynne1

I think he's mildly attractive, but the fact that he's yet another magician hack makes him distinctly unlikeable.
ravenlynne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:39 AM   #27
HellforgedX

Are you people expecting someone to show up one day and actually perform REAL magic? Don't hold your breath. As for Mr. Angel, it IS just a show, and kudos to wanting to put the image of people dressing a little more darkly & with "occult" imagery in the mainstream. Just think of it as being like Sandy Claws. Its only fun if you suspend disbelief.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:51 PM   #28
ravenlynne1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellforgedX
Are you people expecting someone to show up one day and actually perform REAL magic? Don't hold your breath. As for Mr. Angel, it IS just a show, and kudos to wanting to put the image of people dressing a little more darkly & with "occult" imagery in the mainstream. Just think of it as being like Sandy Claws. Its only fun if you suspend disbelief.
Tis true. I guess I'm just sick of the whole "make the elephant/assorted large animal/building/vehicle disappear thing". But I suppose I shouldn't throw stones unless I come up with a better act.
ravenlynne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:16 PM   #29
The_Screaming_Whisper

If Criss Angel wasn't a dick then maybe I would like him.....
The_Screaming_Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 08:13 PM   #30
Cirla Vye Torrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
It's probably just people...lying. As in, they're all in on it. It's just a show.
[spoils]
They are lying.
I have seen something on youtube explaining how he made himself disappear (there was a mirror under the table that he 'disappeared' behind)
Also, as for the walking on water, a friend of mine explained that he walked on special glass cylinders that you can't see in water.
If anyone can explain how he levitated off of that building, please share.
[/spoils]

I like his tricks, but I feel hurt for his lying. I used to believe in everything he said.
Cirla Vye Torrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 05:30 PM   #31
NegativeBabylon

If people shows real magick on television, people would go crazy. Criss Angel dosn't beleive in "Magick" of any sort. Still, I like Criss Angel's performances.
NegativeBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:05 AM   #32
Crystal Sorrow

I have to admit I'm quite a fangirl of him, watch because what he does, does make me like wow.. But mostly because i think hes so bloody hot. I know I know.. but I cant help it!
Crystal Sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 09:40 AM   #33
amalkagin

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Sorrow View Post
I have to admit I'm quite a fangirl of him, watch because what he does, does make me like wow.. But mostly because i think hes so bloody hot. I know I know.. I am one of those freaks seeing the 1212 angel number whenever I look at the clock, but I cant help it!
I got you haha! I have also been seeing this number for years..and 666 and 777 at the same time! And yes, he is bloody hot
amalkagin is offline   Reply With Quote